Status: Updated whenever possible

I Will Be Your Saviour

Ron Is Friendly?!

Ryan’s POV

I fell to the floor with a loud thud, unable to bare my own body weight. I felt so betrayed. How could he? Jacky promised he would help me but instead he hurt me. I sighed softly as the others left the room and went back upstairs. Careful not to put too much weight on my hands I shuffled back over to the corner where I was sat previously. My thoughts wandered to my parents. The last thing they heard from me was my screaming. They probably think that I’m dead. I blinked back the tears that were beginning to form in my eyes and sighed again as I leant my head back against the wall. My hair was plastered to my forehead from where my sweat had been. It felt disgusting, I felt disgusting. I heard the door open and someone walk down the stairs. I glanced at them out of the corner of my eye. It was Ron. I shrunk back in to the corner as far as possible. He carefully walked over to me and crouched down to my level. He gently grabbed one of my hands and looked at the damages before grabbing the other one and doing the same thing. I looked up at him through my bloodshot eyes, giving him a silent plea not to harm me. He smiled slightly but soon faltered when he saw my pained features.

“I’m not going to hurt you.” He whispered. I shook my head, not believing a word he said. Jacky had said something like that and then changed his mind. I couldn’t trust him. Ron sighed and looked away from my bloody, nail-less hands.

“He didn’t want to Ryan, believe me. But Ronnie would have killed him if he refused.” Ron explained with caution and fear present in his voice. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Ronnie would have killed him?

“He likes you Ryan.” He whispered softly. I snapped my head up and almost head butted him with how close he was. I looked at him with a shocked yet slightly confused expression.

“S-Seriously?” I stuttered, my throat red raw and dry from all the screaming and gagging that had occurred earlier. Ron nodded his head and smiled slightly.

“He wants to get you out of here and I’m going to help him, but you need to cooperate and do everything we say.” He said quickly and quietly. I nodded, dumbfounded at his confession. He smiled and moved away just as the door opened. Jacky walked down the stairs and walked over to me. I was still scared of him for earlier but I needed to hear him out.

“Ron? Give us a minute will you?” he asked. Ron nodded and walked up the stairs, leaving me alone with Jacky. Jacky sat down in front of me and cupped my face with his hands. I saw small tears in his eyes.

“Ryan, I-I’m so s-sorry.” He stuttered out. I nodded as best I could.

“It’s ok Jacky; I know why you did it.” I mumbled. Jacky smiled a little before leaning forward slightly. He glanced down at my lips and leant forward a little more, connecting them. I felt butterflies doing flips in my stomach as I melted in to the kiss. It just felt right. He licked my bottom lip gently, asking for entrance. I accepted. His tongue explored every inch of my mouth. For the first time in the past few days, I actually felt at ease with my life.

Ron’s POV (Surprise: D)

A short time after I had left Jacky alone with Ryan I heard the familiar slam of a car door. I sighed in anxiousness; Jacky shouldn’t even be speaking to Ryan now. If Ronnie found out about it I dread to think of the consequences Jacky would face. Even though we are all a part of Ronnie’s ‘gang’ there are no exceptions for rule breakers. We’ve all learned that the hard way. The front door opened and Ronnie and Derek walked in carrying multiple bags of groceries. I stood up to help but Ronnie told me to stay put. I shot him an appreciative smile and resumed my place on the couch. I heard the rustling of paper bags being thrown in the bin before Ronnie appeared in front of me. I glanced up at him; his eyes were wider than usual.

“So Ron.” He began with a smirk playing upon his lips. “Where’s Jacky?” My heart rate quickened slightly as he gripped my face, much like he had done to Ryan. He tilted my head up slightly before cocking his fist back and punching me in the jaw. He repeated his assault once more but allowing his fist to come in to contact with my nose instead. I heard a sickening crack as the bones in my nose broke in to fragments. I cried out in pain and clutched my bloody nose. Ronnie smirked at me evilly before turning to Derek.

“Go get Jacky and bring him up here.” He said to Derek with a large amount of malevolence lacing his voice. I looked over to the open door where the book shelf once was and saw a slightly frightened Jacky emerge from its depths. He looked over to me and saw my current state. He looked like he was going to be physically sick. Ronnie smirked once Derek appeared behind him.

“Now Jacky. What are the rules that we have here?” He asked with a smirk, his normally chocolate brown eyes now blackened over with anger. Jacky opened his mouth but was unable to form any words. I saw the terror grow in his eyes. Poor kid. I looked up at Ronnie, still clutching my nose. He glared down at me. I could feel my own fear rising. He bent down to my level and moved closer to my ear.

“Get up.” He said furiously. I scrambled up on to my feet and stood in front of him, next to Jacky. He glared at the both of us. He wasn’t the Ronnie we knew anymore. It was as if he had changed completely.

“RULE BREAKERS!” He bellowed in a crazed demeanor that made both Jacky and I flinch. He smirked once again before motioning something to Derek which I couldn’t quite work out. Derek quickly grabbed both Jacky and I, dragging us both by our hair over to the door that lead to the basement. He stood us both, side by side at the top of the stairs before kicking us in the back of the legs and making us fall head first down the stairs. I groaned as I stopped rolling and just lay still on the floor. That was until I felt Jacky land on me. I winced from the amount of pressure that Jacky was putting on my stomach. He rolled off of me and shot me an apologetic glance. We both looked up at Derek who was towering above us. He smirked just as Ronnie had done earlier before walking away and slamming the door. I sighed and looked around the room, spotting Ryan cowering in one corner of the room. I carefully crawled over to him, motioning for Jacky to follow which he did. I noticed Ryan shivering slightly. I slipped my jumper off and handed it to him. He shot me a grateful smile before slipping it over his head. I glanced at Jacky and shot him a look. He smiled and wrapped an arm around Ryan’s shoulders. Ryan stiffened considerably but soon relaxed in to Jacky’s embrace. I smiled at the sight of them but mentally sighed. There is no way they could ever be together if Ryan is in this basement for the rest of his life so I need to get them both out even if it meant sacrificing my own freedom for theirs.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is kind of a filler for the next few chapters to come! Hope you like it. :)