Loved You Then

abigial

"We blocked the sound of with the noise of I need you, and for the first time I had something to lose."
2004

Snap.

Our virginities gone in a flash. We had already been dating a year. We were in New York City for New Year's with William and Kate. They were out god-knows-where, while Harry and I had the room all to ourselves.

The sounds of the car horns and engines in the streets below us were soft, but we blocked the noise out with the harmony of our breathing.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked several times, trying to make sure everything was alright.

"Yes," I would say every time.

It felt like it went on for hours, though it only lasted less than one. It was almost perfect, with the moonlight coming in through the windows, and snow falling down in front of the frost. It was almost like a movie, cheesy and unrealistic.

"That was the best first time," I whispered into the crook of his neck as he pulled me close to him. He leaned down and kissed me on the head.

"Happy new year," Harry said.

We lay there for a few minutes in compete silence, the two of us soaking in what just happened. It was amazing, flawless, beautiful.

"You know our fathers would kill us if they ever found out." I laughed.

"That is why I'm hoping William will be out very late."

William would definitely snitch if he walked in any second. For a moment, I wondered what would happen if him an Kate did walk in. William would probably tell Charles, and my father would probably send me to a relatives home in some country estate in Ireland. The media would find out, and Harry would once again be deemed the "wild child".

"Did I do alright?" Harry asked.

I smiled and grabbed his hand, intertwining out fingers. "Of course. You did perfect."
♠ ♠ ♠
All you are is mean, and a liar, and pathetic, and alone in life and mean.
Comment|Recommend|Subscribe