Status: who knows where we will go...

Can You Save Me Now?

Awkward questions

I remember calling after him and begging him tell me what was wrong, but I don't remember any of the stuff he said I did. There is this feeling of hope when he said those things. I felt stupid but I asked him if those things really happened and he punched a tree. I really did not mean to make him angry, I just wanted to know what happened.

I don't remember much of what I said after that but here I am standing in front of him and he tells me that he loves me and he always has, I don't know why but I reach out and smack him in the face. He leaves his head turned that way. I couldn't help it I fell down to my knees and cried. Never in my entire life have I been so broken, so emotional. Not when my father died and not when I got into a minor car reck my freshman year. but no one even remembers that...but I strangely do. I stop crying and look up and see Carter sitting across from me on the ground. "Carter, do... do you remember our freshman year?"

He looked at me weird then slowly nodded,"what about it?"

"I ...Someone hit me, a car accident"

Leaning forward and pulled me into this weird hug, "Molly you remember?! Do you remember waking up and seeing me?"

Oh god, how do I tell him that I do remember, I just can see the lights rushing toward me and the sudden pain in my head and lower ribs. Then suddenly a see a memory...

*FLASHBACK*
"WELL FINE THEN MOTHER. I WILL JUST LEAVE!" I said slamming the door. I grabbed the keys off the rack and jump into my car. I pull the emergency stash of from the side dash bored and take a big swig before rushing off to the park. I sat on the bench and stared up at the jungle jim dad used to take me to play on. I reminisce in my thoughts for a while. Then the air out sides started to get more brisk, but I didn't really desire to return home, I think back to my new science partner telling me he lived close by here and I could come over to work the project any time.

I jump back into my car and turn up the heat. I drove over to Carter's house and knock on the door until he answered. He took me up into his room and I just vented to him about everything about my mom being a cheater and cheating on dad when he was at work, how much my dad worked now. He sat there and listened, which turned into my drunkenness into stupidity and kissing him. At first he pushed back, but finally he gave in. it turned into a heated make out session which lead to...

*END FLASHBACK*

"CARTER? AM I A VIRGIN??"

"what? Molly what makes you think you're not, how would I know your sex life?"

"you mean that night I didn't...I mean we didn't do...'IT'?"

"umm, no..."
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long to update and I'm sorry if this sort of sucks but I thought I would put a filler/ more info chapter. enjoy!