Status: who knows where we will go...

Can You Save Me Now?

Whatever

I walk up to my group of friends just like a normal day. My long pants in the middle of spring make me stand out from the rest of the girls in my group whose shorts barley covers their privets. Addy leans over and tugs at my pants.

"Molly why cant you ever be normal and wear shorts?" she didn't mean it rudely but an honest question. I shrugged at her, my normal response when it comes to my dressing habit. If only Little Addy Taylor knew the truth.

I contemplated telling her for a moment, and then thought better of it. Jennifer, Addy, and I started talking about the party this weekend.

"I hear that Jackie got grounded for being pregnant again, so we will have to get our alcohol another way", Jennifer commented, getting a groan from our little group, I enjoyed getting drunk and forgetting about things, to bad it only last a few hours.

"My brother can get us some pot though", A.J. said wrapping his arm around Addy, his little play thing, though I knew he was really after me. He had gotten drunk one night and came after me, spilling out how he is only using Addy, that he wants me that he wants to be the person that gets me out of my jeans. I didn't think about that night any more, but the smile he gave me when saying that, brought back memories I wanted gone.

I just walked away, maybe I would just go home sick, it not like my mom cared anymore as long as I didn't bring the cops home she was fine with whatever.

"Hey Molly wait up", A.J. called after me, following me back to my car, hesitated then stopped waiting for him to caught up. We walked to my car on the opposite side of the parking lot, out of site from the others. He pulled me down into my car seat and would not let me back up; he shoved his lips onto to mine and puts his hand down my shirt. All I could think is that if he went up it he would feel my scars, I let him abuse me, when he got no reaction he said "Whatever" and walked away, I started my car and left...