Status: who knows where we will go...

Can You Save Me Now?

Trying to Remember

I didn't even feel like going to school anymore, but that was the only time I would be able to see Carter and it got me away from mom. Im trying not to focus on her though, I'm just trying to remember my past. Every once in a while I would be gifted with a flash back. So far I remember going over to carters drunk and having a heated make out session, being in a car accident, and the time I caught mom cheating on dad.

All I could do to keep from breaking down was going to the park I went to as a child. I couldn't even go to the tree house because it reminded me of the argument I had with Carter. But here from the park I could just see the out line of Carter's house. I spent hours deciding of I should walk over to it and tell him my new found memories, but every time I got the courage to I remembered how mad he got and it scared me off.

I finally get the courage to try again but this time I make my mind go blank and i ran towards his house. Before i could think i was frantically knocking on his door. To my luck his mom opened the door. I had only met her once when...

"FLASHBACK"
"Molly why don't you let me drive" the hauntingly familiar voice told me.
"Nopeee, I'm finnnnee to doooo it" although you could tell by my slurred voice I was not. They touched my hand and made me look over at them. Oh my god, it was Carter!
" come on M&M, you know you don't want to drive drunk. Please baby let me drive." I looked back towards his drive way and started the car."Carter I am fine to drive, I have done it before!" And with that I pulled out of his drive way with him in the passenger seat.

I was driving down the interstate and was trying not to think about what just happened. I finally told Carter that I loved him and then I gave him my virginity. But there was no way I would want it back, not with how things worked out. "MOLLY THAT CAR IS ABOUT TOOOO..." then I felt the impact that just erupted into my side of the car. My body slammed into the center console and I got stuck there due to my door being crushed into me on my left. My head and my lower ribs hurt so much and it took everything in me just to breathe right.

"Yes sir, we have just been hit. A t-bone Collison heading west on the interstate my friend here is wedged between the door and the console and..." I passed out. I assumed Carter was on the phone with the police.

I wake up to a steady hum and beeping noises. Though I can't see through whatever was covering my face.I felt the tube that was jammed down my nose to help with breathing and the insant pain on my whole tourso. "Hmmm. It hurts" I say to no one inperticular. "Nurse, she is awake now. She says she is in pain" a woman's voice says. I feel some one walk up next to me. "Hey sweety, I am Casey, the nurse. Can you tell me where it hurts?"
"My torsos, my head, and my left hand. Casey, what happened?"
"Oh. Well you got into a car accident about 2 hours ago. You got stuck in the car. You punctured your lungs, broke 5 ribs and two of your fingers on the left hand. I'll bring you your pain meds right away." Then she was gone.

"Molly do you want me to take of the bandages off your head" the mystery woman said again.
"Yes please" slowly i started to see where I was at. Finally I saw the woman who was there.
"Hi, I am hannah. Carters mom. He is okay, the hospital sent him home a while ago and he asked me to stay until he could return. Your dad stopped by but had to go home for your mother. "
"Umm okay. Thank you hannah."

"END FLASHBACK"

"Miss are you okay" hannah asked. When I finally came back to it.
" yes, I just remember something important. Um is Carter home?"
"Yea, let me go run and get him. Feel free to come in and make your self at home" Hannah scrambled up the stairs which I knew lead to Carter's room. A few minutes later I hear someone walk down the stairs.
"Molly?" He asked his voice was so full of confusion.
"Cater, I remember" and again I acted on impulse. I walked over to him and pulled him too me. "Carter, don't regret it. Please don't regret it. I think I'm starting to...to..." and he kissed me. When he pulled away I spat out "to love you again." Then I went back to kissing him again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its longer than normal I hope you guys enjoy. And sorry for the laye update. I am going to try to update every Tuesday and Friday.
and please don't be a silent reader.
love all of you!