Status: who knows where we will go...

Can You Save Me Now?

The Greatest Escape

I laid curled up next to Carter for the next 6 hours watching "How I Met Your Mother". I looked over at the clock and saw it was 9 o'clock at night. I sighed and knew I had to be leaving soon, it would be inappropriate to stay the night.

"Hey babe, I should be leaving soon" I curled into his side not really wanting to leave.

"oh crap, I'll drive you home. its to late to walk" with that he left me alone laying on his bed.

"UGH, come lay back down, its cold!" I demanded. But all I got in return was a smirk and a jacket thrown at my face. "Really?!" I smacked him with the pillow I just pulled off of his bed, then dove under the covers.

"Molly Marie Im going to get you"

"No mommy, The monsters under the bed scare me.I can't get up until its light out again!" he smacked me with the pillow and flipped on the lights.

" You are such a baby M&M, now get your butt up before I drag you out of the bed"

"You wouldn't dare, I know... OUCH! That hurt", He for real pulled me off the bed onto the floor. "Fine. I'm leaving" I grabbed his jacket and ran out of the room.

***

We pulled up to my house and I invite him in since he never did eat dinner. I quickly pulled out the stuff to make spaghetti and got to work. I got finished and went to the bathroom to get the hand soap. Did I leave the light on? I walked in, "Mom?!! What the crap are you doing here?" She starred up at me I slammed the door.

"Carter we have to leave now!" I demanded.

"whoa whoa whoa, what happened? Calm down" I started throwing our dinner into to go dishes, when he grabbed my arm and turned me around," Please, what...what happened to you? Did you see a spider or a ghost or something?"

" My moms home, so I refuse to be. Can you take me somewhere else?"

"Where to baby girl?"

"Anywhere"
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry I haven't updated in almost 2 months. I am so so sorry. Im sorry its slow its kind of a filler chapter its going to get better soon!
and do you really think Angie has the stomach flue or something else...dun dun dunnn!! leave what you think in the comments and please don't be a silent reader.
* reference to the amazing Television show How I Met your Mother.