Status: who knows where we will go...

Can You Save Me Now?

Sleep overs and party games

It got later into the night and I was still snuggled into Carter's side. He said I was more beautiful than the stars it would have been cliché if it weren't for the serious look in his eyes. How could I be so lucky to be with this amazing boy, even after every screw up and broken pieces of my life? How could he be so loving after he just saw my world start to crumple down?

I turned to lie on my side and just stare at him. "What is it princess?" I wanted to explain but I could not even get the words out of my mouth so I just lay there opening and closing my mouth. He saw my struggle and went on to say this whole cute thing about how special I am, but I don't even remember those specific words I just remember starring at his lips as he talked watching as they formed the words, how is tongue touched his lips when he said certain letters. I just leans over and kissed him to shut him up and to feels his lips against mine. I pulled back to stare into his blue eyes to make sure I didn't offend him or anything.

I went to kiss him again when the song "Animals" by Neon Trees intruded our silence. Carter sighed and looked at me." I'm sorry, just let me see who it is. Please?" He nodded and I pulled out my phone from my butt pocket. "Its Addy" he turns to lie on his back instead of his side, I took that as a signal to answer my phone.

"Uh, hello?"

"Hey girl! I haven't seen you lately you okay?" She kept talking, was she even breathing? "Cool whatever anyways I'm having a sleep over tonight and its mandatory that you are there. It's at 11:00 my house. Don't miss it. Oh and we're playing party's games! You know what that means, Never Have I Ever. Jennifer has the boozes. I will see you at 11 bye!!" Then there was a click. Crap what am I going to do.

"Hey babe, apparently I'm need at a party. Could you take me there just after 11. Party's girls can never be on time" I winked at him. He laughed and kissed my cheek "sure thing 'party girl'" he even air quoted the party girl thing. Psh, these are the simple things that make me love him
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its been a while since there were updates from abby and I.