Status: who knows where we will go...

Can You Save Me Now?

What's going on?

Carter finally dropped me off at Addy's house and I prance inside. "Hello sexy" Jackie called.

"Jesus Christ Jackie! You look good for just having a kid. Where are your kids?" I pondered as Jackie embarrassed me in a hug.

"My fiancé, Chris has them"

"FIANCE?! Since when?"

She held out her left hand ans showed me the ring.

"UGH, not that again, she wont shut up about it I'm tired of hearing the proposal story!" Addy interjected

"Hey Addy"

Jennifer walked up the stairs then. "Seriously guys, party is down stairs" she walked to the fridge and grabbed a case of beer and led the way.

"Come on! It's my first day away from Jezebel and I wanna party" and with that Jackie followed down the stairs. I had no choice but to follow and play along until I could leave.

There was a total of 9 of us at the party when A.J. suggested 'Never Have I Ever' the drinking version. "Guys, Im not drinking tonight"

"Then your in charge of refilling drinks" Jen said and I received a large bottle of vodka. I can already tell this wont end well for someone.

About 20 shots later for the girls and 3 glasses of fruit punch for me, that tasted funny, we were playing truth or dare and sharing a small joint A.J. brought.

"I dare you to kiss Jennifer" a girl named Kristi suggests to Jackie.

"Eww. Dont do it!" The rest of whined. But they kissed which meant my turn!

"I dare you to streak down the street!" In my intoxicated state I started stripping my clothing, while my friends were attempting to sing a sexy beatbox.

I ran down the street and was coming back to retrieve my clothes.My friends where whooping and catcalling as I ran back and even as my friends came to hug me. Kristi fell and shattered all the beers she was holding in her hand. We all broke out laughing. We retreated inside for the night when A.J. pulled me aside. "A.J. I need my clothes" I whined and tried to break free of his grip.

"You wont need your clothes for what im going to do to you." The evil grin was plastered on his face made me a little terrified.

"Please. Please dont do this" I beg

"I love when girls beg!" I just barely slipped out of his reach and began to run away from him when I ran straight into to Carter. Carter quickly pulled off his jacket and wrapped it around me. "Heyyy Carter" I managed to slur. He walked over to A.J. and punched him in the face before pulling me with him into his friends house. He walked over to his friends room and came back with boxers and a long shirt. He shoved them at me and walked away. What have I done?! I pull on the clothes and sit on the couch waiting for Carter to return.

I wake up in a panic. I dont know where I am or why im dressed so weird. "Good morning sleeping beauty" a boy says, I think it's Carters friend Carson.

"Do you know where Carter is?" I manage to croak out. Carter walks in behind him with a look of disgust on his face.

"What's going on?", I question. My only reply was a shrug from Carson and Carter wouldn't even look me in the eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, this is Julia. I will be going back and fixing a lot of my grammar mistakes. Sorry for all the mistakes and hope this stories has been worth while so far