Status: who knows where we will go...

Can You Save Me Now?

The Look Alike Twin

Carter closed the space between us and kissed my forehead. He was worried about me; I haven't had someone worry about me in a long time. I didn't know what to say, so I stayed silent. I need time alone to think but I didn't dare go any where with Carter in this type of mood. " I thought it was obvious. I thought I might have lost you, in one sense or another." he whispered into my hair. I stood there, with my head nestled between his shoulder and neck and slowly silent tears ran down my face.

We left Carson's house short after I started crying. Carter didn't say anything about my tears he just wiped them away and we left. I knew I had school tomorrow so I needed to spend some time at my house. Carter dropped me off at home and drove away, I know he is still angry, but he would never admit that. I slowly opened the door and listened for signs of my mother still being home. Nothing. I walked into my house and up the stairs into my bedroom. There was a note left on my bed.

Dearest Molly,
I know that we don't get along and I am sorry about that. If you need me I will be home around 5, I had a doctors appointment today. I'm sorry we don't ever see each other any more.
love,
MOM


I looked at the note in disgust; I crumpled it up and threw it into my already overflowing trashcan. I then sat down at my desk and pulled out a sheet of paper, deciding to write a letter to my mom.

Dearest Mother,
You are the scum of the earth and I never wish to see your face, you abandoned me now you must suffer. Don't you ever say you love me, that's a lie that you spit from your venomous fangs. I wish it was you that died and not my beloved father. Have fun burning in hell, Woman!


I taped it to the front door, and then turned to walk into my room. I locked the door and curled up in my bed. If only I could stay like this forever and never have to leave my room.

***

I pulled into the school parking lot at 8:05. "Late", I thought as I ran to my first class. I turned the corner in building 2 and ran smash-dab into someone. I look up from the ground to see a tall brunet boy with soft brown eyes. " 'Ello, I'm Demetri Lane" his beautiful English accent caught me so off guard, that I didn't even see him holding out his hand to help me up. He chuckled a little bit. "Um Molly, you're staring at me, it's not like we didn't know each other in 4th grade" I starred as he helped me to my feet.

"No way, I would have remembered if I had seen Stiles Stilinski's twin" I state as I walk off for my art class. "Hey wait up! Could I have your number?" he asked. I pulled a pen out of my side bag and scrawled my number on his hand. "Just don't keep me up to late, texting me" I winked at him and disappeared into my class. Did I really just flirt with the only guy that was cuter than Carter? Is this cheating? Oh god, I hope not.
♠ ♠ ♠
Special thanks to Broken-angle for the new character Demetri. Please don't be a silent reader and if you would like us to add a new character please share your ideas on what they should be like. just leave a character description in the comments or message them to me. thank you for reading up to this point. love you all and I'm so very sorry it took so long to update.
much love,
Julia