Status: who knows where we will go...

Can You Save Me Now?

cars are my trouble

I sped out of the parking lot, trying to get out of here. I just let my best friends boyfriend use me, and get away with it. I just need to get home and wash away his disgusting taste on my lips and touch on my skin. I blast the radio and got lost in the Classical music, which just happened to be Beethoven C Major.

Next thing I know, I hear the screech of tires and look up to see a car coming at me, I jerk my car to the left, the car passes by only managing to hit the right side of my fender. I pull over just out side of the school parking lot and run over to see if the other driver is okay.

I know the boy that got out of the car, but I only know him as Carter. I walk over to him, noticing his car on the way, "Dude, you broke your axle shaft" I say walking over to him.

"Dang it, really?"

"Umm, yeah? How did you manage that?"

"Not, sure. I turned and POP there it went, sorry about hitting you though umm...Molly, isn't it?"

"Sure is, big boy!" I say extending my hand for him to shake, wow I just used sarcasm and was nice, that is unusual. 'Yeah that is so not happening' I thought. Something is bound to mess up, if I continued this, so I turned and walked back to my car, leaving Carter standing there confused.

"Hey, wait, can you give me a rid back home, I was thinking about skipping anyways and this just confirmed it, but this thing wont get me back home", oh great, just what I needed. But for some reason I said yes, and in he climbed into my car.

Just perfect this is why cars are my problems, not to mention its what my dad did for a living, this is just great!