Status: who knows where we will go...

Can You Save Me Now?

Memory Box

I pull open the door to the car and lean across the drivers seat. I look at Demetri and playfully glare at him as he made me walk all this way for a stupid text. I open the glove box and stick my hand in expecting to feel my phone but I drew back my hand to hold a small white box. What is this? I pop open the top and see a beautiful ring. Ummm....umm. I pull out my phone and see a text.

DEMMY:
Molly Marie I am in love with you.

Wait! Is this Demetri's ring? Panic. Thats what im doing, Demetri walks toward me. I look over and see Carter just laying on our blanket like nothing happened. Oh god, he doesn't know... I know our relationship was a bit rough but honestly Demetri I was still dating him. I was still in love with him and only him.

I drop the box and take one last look at Carter and Demetri, then I run away. Running in flip-flops probably isnt the smartest thing to do so I kick them off my feet and continue to my house. It was maybe 20 minutes away from here.

Panting and out of breathe I stop in front of my house, then slowly walk up my steps. I thank God that I didnt lock my door earlier. Slamming the door and locking it. I run up the steps to my attic bedroom. I sit down and lean against my bed when I feel my phone go off for the first time. I pull it out to see I have 12 texts from Demetri and 8 from Carter. I lay my phone down as it continues to vibrate indicating my text.

What am I going to do? How do I tell Demetri no, that I dont love him back? Does Carter know? Is he angry? Question after questions skips through my mind, but there is no way I will pick up my phone to find out. I just wish dad was here for me to talk to...Dad.

I have not done it in a while and I think its time that I do. I pull the first box from under my bed. The box full of razors, but I push it aside. I can see the other little box until I lay down on my stomach and lift up the bed skirt. There it is my little blue box.

I pull it out and put it in my lap. For minutes I just stare at it. Finally with shaky hands I pull the lid off. The first thing I see is our picture. Back when mom and dad where happy together, it was the day we went to a rollercoaster park. We were all happy then. I look at the picture for as long as I could then I could no longer see it through my blurry tear filled eyes. "Daddy, I miss you" I whisper.

I couldn't be alone any more. I picked up my phone. I flip through my contacts until I reach their name. On the fifth ring they picked up. "Hello? "

"Mom, I need you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Please dont hate me!! Sure she just told her mom to go to hell then she is calling up mommy. But who else does she have. I will updating again shortly so dont fret! :)