Status: who knows where we will go...

Can You Save Me Now?

Who's Nick?

Carter's POV
The door opened, creaking eerily as if it were a prop for a haunted movie. I made a mental note to get some oil to fix that when all this was over. I looked up to see who would greet be (as there is a step more to get into the house, so Molly would be about eye level with me if I stood here, and she stood in the doorway), and was quite greatly disappointed to see Jennifer, one of her friends.

She was smacking on a piece of gum, staring me down as if I were some salesman. She knew who I was, or maybe she forgot. Again.

"She's not available."

I scoff, already feeling impatient with the girl. I told myself to behave, and almost argued back that she wasn't going to, so why should I? It's been that kind of day. "Her Jeep is here. Her shoes are right there, by the door. I'm pretty sure that's her red little head over there on the couch."

Jennifer's eyes widened slightly, as if oh, we've been found out. Quick, hide the bodies. She set her mouth into a thin line, trying to look superior, I suppose. Maybe intimidating. "Well, she's not in the mood to see you."

Nailed it. "I've got flowers and chocolate covered gummy bears. I think she might want to see those, at least?"

I glance over Jen's shoulder just in time to see Molly Marie turn around in her seat at the words 'gummy bears,' and look back just as Jennifer snatches both gifts out of my hands, proceeding to slam the door in my face.

I stared at the door.

She took my keys, too.

Molly Marie POV
Addy bust out laughing at the scene Jen just created. Jen looks down at her hands and sees the keys, then opens the door slightly and throws them into the yard. After that, she locks the door, and walks back to the couch, handing me the flowers and bag.

I take them, but she takes the bag back, pulling out the gummy bears. The package is torn open, and she pours a handful onto her palm, grinning as she finally hands the bag to me and plops down.

"That was close," Addy said, "what if he found out our master plan?" She attempted to evilly laugh but failed, epically, and ended in a coughing fit. I punched her slightly in the arm.

"Guy's I feel bad. What if he is mad. I should call him to--"

"Don't you dare, What else can he bring you? The flowers make up for it if you were mad. But you're not so oh well."

"Don't be such a butt Jen" She sticks her tongue out at me. I heard a car pull down the drive way. Its time to leave to meet the caterer. I pull open the door "Come on lets go met Nick", the door is already pulled open, revealing Carters cautious expression.

"Who's Nick?"