Status: who knows where we will go...

Can You Save Me Now?

Lovers Remorse

"Who's nick?" the question already rang in my ears. I felt something stink my heart, was it guilt. No, I didn't do anything wrong. "what do you mean who's nick? Do you know a nick, I don't know a nick. Do you Addy? Molly?" Jennifer's words spilled out in a bitter sweet manor. Even I believed her words.

Mom walked up the front pathway and now I know why we heard a car. "oh good Molly your still here. Tomorrow we are having dinner with my boyfriend." Boyfriend?! Mom has a boy friend, what the crap? Now I have to met him, eat with him. God, as if my day wasn't stressful enough. I smiled. "Okay mom"

I turn back to Carter, "Molly, baby, who is nick?". His voice full of sorrow and a look of despair plastered on his face.

"Really Carter, can't you just let it go?" I asked. I see a tear start to fall from his eye, of course he has to think the worst. "Fine if you really want to know, its the caterer for your surprise birthday party! But now that's ruined too!" I take one last look at Carter and my friends before I storm off towards my jeep.

"Molly, please wait. I didn't mean--"CLACK My car door slammed shut. I pulled out my key from my purse and shoved it into the ignition willing for the car to already be leaving. I turn to look over my shoulder as I back down my drive way. I was almost out when Carter jumps behind the car and I have to slam on the breaks.

I look back at Carter, "What the hell, Carter! Are you trying to get yourself killed?!". He didn't even reply just walked towards me and engulfed me into a hug.

"Molly Marie, I am so sorry that I over reacted, I love you, Please please please forgive me". I couldn't help but notice the pain in his eyes. Did he really think I would not forgive him. He was going to be my husband I wont stop loving him for a petty thing such as this. But I still get upset that he didn't seem to trust me.

"Just trust me Carter, thats all I ask for.l If you can trust me, I can forgive you. But if you cant, I am going to feel like I'm in this all by my self. So come met me halfway?"

"Forever and always, Molly", Carter kissed my cheek lightly and continued to hold me.

"Ummm, I hate to interrupter the moment, but if we don't leave now we will miss the caterer" I push away from Carter a bit so he was at arms length, I smiled an apology to him. He nodded to me and kissed me goodbye. I jumped back into my car with my friends and drove away with my friends.

Forgiveness, Trust, and Love. That's all I needed, all I truly wanted when I was with Carter.