Status: who knows where we will go...

Can You Save Me Now?

Whats with the questions H.S.

I didn't really know where I was taking Carter. I guess he assumed that I knew where he lived. "So, Hot Shot, where do you live?

He smirked, "Don't worry about taking me home, it would just be a waste of gas, just take me where ever you planned on going". Great just great, I thought. Now I have to either take him to my private hang out place or I have to take him to my house. There no way am I taking some arrogant little Git to my house where he can snoop around things. "So, Molly, where are we heading?" he asked with genuine concern.

"Where I'm taking you is mine, and if you ever, and I do mean EVER come here with out my permission I will kill you. Got it?" I questioned eyes remaining on the road the entire time.

"Got It." he agreed, "So what is so special about this 'Place'?"

"What's with all the questions H.S.?"

"H.S.?"

"See more questions, you're like a freaking 20 questions game. And it means Hot Shot!"

"Oh I see, Mrs. Queen of everything" he laughed like he made some amazing joke. He must think he is so smart. He was so annoying and an egotistical little prick, I don't see how any one could stand to be around him, the only thing he had going for him was that he looked like a freaking sex god. Other than that he was just a Hot Shot.