Status: who knows where we will go...

Can You Save Me Now?

Escape?

I drive out of the town's boundaries and start for the woods. Carter sits next to me in perfect silence. I start thinking about a way to not take him to my special place.

I pull up just inside the woods and turn off my car. With out a warning I jump out and start running. I knew how complicated and confusing these woods could be, so maybe Carter won't be able to keep up. I keep running full pace until I see my beautiful sanctuary come into view I slow down just enough to grab the ladder and scale my way up the tree.

My perfect tree house has been waiting for my return. I guess now would be a good time to tell you more about my life. I am Molly Marie and I am 17, my friends call me M&M for short though. My mom doesn't care about me but my father does...well he did. You see, my dad helped me create these tree houses. They were abandoned in the woods and we made it our mission to fix them up.

It was fun spending all that time with my dad but one day he wasn't able to help because he wad working at the shop, fixing some rich dudes car, when a maniac came in and shot up the place killing my dad on the spot and injuring my cousin Sammy. Dad never got to come back and see our finished project and I hadn't let anyone else see it. That was until I lead Carter here.

But enough about my sob story all I wanted to know was if Carter had followed me here. I decide to sit down in one of the beanbag chairs on the floor of the first tree house. It was the first out of the three tree houses dad and I rebuilt.

I wait 5 minutes before picking up a book and finally relaxing. I was in the middle of a story about a man named Winston escaping the thought police when I was pulled from my story because of a body flopping down next to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Credit to George Orwell and his story 1984.
And also thanks to my new co-writer script_chick who will be writing the part of Carter I this story