Status: who knows where we will go...

Can You Save Me Now?

Falling Because of You

"Holy shhhh" Carter grins at me. Gosh he is so cute. He has golden green eyes and light golden hair to match. Ugh how could I let my self think this he is just some stupid boy after all.
"So what's up Q.T.?"
Did he mean to call me a cutie? I didn't think so "Q.T.?

"Haha. You know, Queen Thing."
"Oh, your so funny" I spat back.
"I thought so. That's why I am laughing"

I wanted to punch him in the face and kiss him at the same time. I wanted him so badly. I wanted to have him close to my body but as far away from my heart and mind all at the same time. I wanted to be alone in solitary, given time to think. I want to help him everything since he was here in a place I guarded just as much as I guarded my heart. And yet I let him come. I should have insisted on taking him home.

"Molly", he whispered," what are you thinking about" I wanted to come back with some nasty retort. But his voice called me to tell him the truth "my dad, he helped me build this and then...and then..." he didn't say anything or push me to go on. Instead he grabbed my hand and let his thumb trace over my skin.

I had never felt this before. So tender yet vivid, so simple yet complicated. . I wanted more. Wanted to feel his hands brush the hair out of my face. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. "Carter I..." I never finished. My eyes were closed and my mouth was so open. And he kissed me. He drew out my breath and drew in my... I am not sure yet. Gosh I wanted more but instead I pushed him back and smacked him. Some how in doing this I managed to push him out of the tree house

I jump out after him. And see him crumpled on the ground. "OH MY GOD. I SO SORRY CARTER!!" I say rushed to him. He smiles and started pushing himself up.
"Ouch ouch ouch", he lay back down and grips his wrist. I pull him up and walk him back to my car. I help him in.
"I really am sorry." I state.
"I'm not" he pulls me down with his not hurt hand and kisses me again. That's it, this boy is going to be the death of me.