Status: who knows where we will go...

Can You Save Me Now?

I'm not a child

I pull into the nearest hospital after about 15 minutes. Sadly though it turned out to be a children's hospital. I walk into the lobby and make Carter sit in a chair while I talked to the receptionist. His name was Charlie. He asked Carter's age to which I had to go back and awkwardly him.

Lucky Carter was 9 weeks of coming 18 so they would see him and take his insurance. Carter and I were taken into a different waiting room so they could get X-rays. I could not stop thinking about him kissing me. Why would he want to in the first place? Didn't he know I was damaged goods?

They called Carter back to get his x-rays and possibly casting done. I felt so bad for pushing him and I started thinking about the past hour. I fiddle with my auburn hair and try not to think to much. All I remember thinking of before he came back was how I could still feel him saying he wasn't sorry then kissing me again. Like seriously WTF! I also told him about my dad, well sort of.

I don't even want to be here right now. I want to be in my room my razor in my hand, against my skin. I want to forget my dad and forget the regret of pushing Carter away rather than pulling him to me. I don't know what Carter is thinking about, I just hope he won't hate me...
♠ ♠ ♠
Back to you S.C.