‹ Prequel: Love in the Sky
Status: one and done

Trust Issues

Trust Issues

Fuck it, I popped one
Oh girl, I'm on one
I popped one


It was the same shit, same old night.

James drained his beer, eyes narrowed as he scanned his surroundings in this Shadyside bar. There were new girls, college girls from Pitt, Duquesne, even some from Carnegie-Mellon. The beer tasted the same, the vodka the same, even the tequila the same.

He was tired of this shit.

Then another group of girls came in and he saw a flash of black ringlets. Then the girl turned around and brown eyes looked at him, and memories came rushing back. Memories of a girl with the same color of hair, same brown eyes and a wide smile. Memories of simpler days before she left him in Dallas to return home, claiming that she couldn't deal with the life of being a hockey girlfriend.

He found out the hard way that she had someone else the whole time. He was visiting home after the failure against TB when Nick told him.

James dug in his pocket, looking for a little bag. Tonight was a night for one of them.

He popped a molly, his lips curving into a mocking smile as a pair of giggling barely legal girls made their way towards the boys.

Tonight was going to be one of those nights.

Trust Issues... trust issues
♠ ♠ ♠
Life has been busy as I've returned to work full time and readjusting to that. Plus, my computer died so I'm posting here and there until I get a new one this month as well as an iPad. The iPad is really for work but when it comes, I plan to finally start updating Bad Habits as well as post more fics and drabbles.

Reviews mean I add on to this series.