Status: Love conquers all.

Trouble

Back Off My Man Candy

Do you know that feeling you get when you really like someone and someone you hate flirts with them? I don't know if you are as crazy as I am, but I feel like killing that person who tries to claim their territory on mine. I am a very possessive person and when I'm jealous, I feel it everywhere. Right now I'm tempted to kill Ashley Henderson. She sits in the front row in Mr.Nelson's class so she's plopped right in front of him. I don't know why I get so jealous that Mr.Nelson is flirting with Ashley because he is not mine.

Today Ashley wore a very tight fitting shirt that is low cut with very tight jeans. Mr.Nelson is giving her the attention she is looking for and I know this because she has this huge grin on her face and she is twirling her stupid blonde hair through her fat fingers. Mr.Nelson lets us work on the literary analysis that is do,but while we do that, meanwhile in the front of the room, Mr.Nelson is flirting with Ashley still. I try to tune out the anger and them, but it's too much. It makes me wonder if I'm just some girl toy. Like didn't we just make out last Friday?

I hear Ashley say my name while talking to Mr.Nelson. She says it like I'm some disgusting piece of dog shit. Mr.Nelson looks at me and laughs raising my anger above the roof. I try to disguise my anger by checking out my split ends. I feel someone standing next to me. "Ms.Fuentes, don't you think you should be doing your work?"

"I could say the same thing to you," I snap.

"Excuse me?", Mr.Nelson says.

I ignore his questions," Can I go to the restroom?"

"We need to talk," He says.

"Well I need to go to the bathroom, so when I get back," I say.

He lowers his voice," Tati, we need to talk now."

I glare at him while grabbing my purse. Are you serious right now? He is the last person I want to speak to. Ashley looks at us as we walk out in the hall and smirks like she has something evil planned. I flip her the middle finger quickly. Mr.Nelson pretends he doesn't see it. When we get in the hall he says," Tatyana, what the hell is your problem?"

I frown at him," Oh, I don't know... what kind of guy makes out with a girl on Friday and flirts with another on Monday?"

Mr.Nelson shushes me and looks around," Tatyana, are you trying to make me lose my job? If you want to discuss this, you can text me later. What is your number?"

"I don't really give a fuck, Mr.Nelson. I don't want to discuss jack shit with you. I'll be back in five minutes. I need to go to the bathroom," I say with an attitude.

I walk away from him and when I turn to look back at him, he is just staring at me. Mr.Nelson's face looks angry with his jaw clenched tightly and his veins poking out in his neck. I smile in satisfaction. I have a plan because two can play that game. When I go to the bathroom, I freshen up my makeup and head back to the room. I know exactly who to flirt with.

There is this kid named Thomas in my class who is a junior. All the senior girls hang on him simply because he is a player, and well he is kind of cute. He sits behind me in Mr.Nelson's class. I turn around and give him a flirty smile. "Hey, uh Thomas, I need your help with this, I don't get it...", I say.

He smiles back," What book are you writing it on?"

I say," Tuck Everlasting."

Thomas laughs," Oh well, all you have to do is describe the book from the beginning to the end. Just give discreet details instead of going into depth with it."

I say," Oh, I guess that's simple, thanks Thomas."

We're quiet for a moment, then he bursts the silence," Is that really all you needed? Or was there something else?", he asks, whispering in my ear. I'm not attracted to him, but if you're somewhat cute and whisper in my ear all low and sexy, I will get turned on.

"Thomas Johnson, please leave Ms.Fuentes alone, she is trying to do her work. I think she might be a little too mature for you also," Mr.Nelson snaps. Thomas's eyes widen, but he continues to do his work.

I try to hide my smile. It's working. The rest of the hour I continue to get Thomas in trouble. Mr.Nelson says to me," Tatyana, go to the teachers lounge and get these papers I printed off the printer."

I get up and go get the papers from the lounge. I look at them and it says contact information for the students. It requires the students of his class to give their phone number to him and their house phone( as if people still have those). I want to laugh at his desperation. He wants my number because if he didn't, he would have printed this rule into his syllabus. I walk in his room and hand him the papers. I mutter," Someone is a little desperate."

"What was that?", Mr.Nelson questions.

"Nothing, Chris," I say with a smile.

"My name is Mr.Nelson, don't forget that," He says.

"How could I ever?", I say in sarcasm.

The bell rings so I gather my notebook and papers. Everyone is gone before me. "Tatyana, don't you think you're setting a bad example for my other students by mouthing off to me?", Mr.Nelson asks.

I respond," Maybe I am, maybe I'm not."

Mr.Nelson says," You better be careful...."

I push," Or what? You're gonna punish me for being bad?"

Mr.Nelson chuckles," I might have to sweetheart. Don't forget to fill that paper out."

"Again, how could I ever forget what you say?", I say with a smile.

"Have a good rest of the day, Ms.Fuentes," He says.

I throw him the peace sign and head to the next class. Mr.Smith is waiting by the door. "Why is it that you are always late to my class?", Mr.Smith asks.

"I have shit to do," I say.

"Ms.Fuentes,please, your language. You better stop slacking, you're losing credit for being late," Mr.Smith responds.

"Whatever," I say back. The rest of the day is a bore as usual.

After school when I go to my locker, I find a note in my locker that reads: Tati, meet me in the back parking lot. Mr.Nelson."

I tell Maria and Tino that I will be back in a minute and to wait in front of the school. I stroll to where Mr.Nelson says to meet him. "Tati! I'm back here," Mr.Nelson says from behind his truck. I find him leaned up against his truck. The sun shines down on us and his gray eyes pierce mine. I ask," Yes Chris? Is there something you needed?"

Now, I think he specifically chose this spot because there are no cameras in this parking lot. Chris quickly looks around and then he pulls me against his body and his lips collide with mine. I don't know why but I lose my balance. He pulls me up and pushes me against his truck. Our lips never break apart. His hands are on my back and they go lower. I can't decide where to put my hands. I let my hands run everywhere on him; his neck, his hair, his stomach, arms, back. I finally break the kiss off for air. "You really need to stop taking me by surprise....", I say breathless.

Chris smiles,"You really need to stop teasing me all the time. Did you think it was cute to flirt with Thomas today? You made his grade drop to a C."

I gasp," You can't do that, that isn't fair!"

He shrugs his shoulders,"Stop teasing me. The reason I brought you back here is because I didn't want to wait to get your number. My number is 202-555-1074."

"And why are you telling me this?", I ask.

"Well I was hoping you would text me. I feel like you did some voodoo spell on my because I can't stop thinking about you and the soft,pink,plump lips," Chris says with a soft look on his face.

"Yeah, because I'm some crazy gypsy girl who put a love spell on my sexy English teacher," I laugh.

Chris blushes at my remark," Seriously though, text me if you can. But I have to go, the principal is coming this way."

I turn around quickly to see Mr.Larson walking our way. "Okay act like we're talking about school," I say.

"Okay Ms.Fuentes, I'll see you Friday after school for extra help," He says catching on quickly. Then Mr.Nelson smiles this secret smile that was only meant for my eyes. I smile back.

I play along," Okay Mr.Nelson, I'll be there. Have a good rest of the day I say." I walk away from them and head towards where I told the twins to be. I quickly paced around the corner and knocked into someone. "Watch where you're going dumb ass," the voice I've come to hate says.

"Maybe you should watch where you are going, dumb bitch. You're the one who is packing on the pounds," I say to Ashley.

She gasps and then says," Well at least I wasn't raised in an orphan!"

I respond," One its orphanage, and two I'd rather be in an orphanage than have a father who is also my uncle."

I leave her standing there dumbfounded then call back to her," Oh and I also didn't sleep with the whole football team either." I had to get my little dig in for earlier. Trying to be all up on my man candy. Not on my watch she wasn't.

I find the twins sitting in the spot I told them to be. "Alrighty, lets go," I say. We get to Carla's minivan and head back home. When we get home I go straight to my room and sit on my bed wondering whether I should text Mr.Nelson or not. I try to decide whether this strong pull of attraction or whatever this crazy feeling is worth him possibly ruining his life.

For an hour I stare at my phone, write messages, and then erase them. I don't even know what to say. I finally decide to text him. I nervously wait for a response. A few minutes later, I receive a text back that says hi, who is this?

I text back Tatyana Fuentes. He responds lol you didn't have to put Fuentes, I would have figured it out. I was just wondering if you wanted to go get coffee sometime or something like that.

I text back isn't that a little risky? He says yeah... but you seemed like the type anyways. I roll my eyes and text back well you've guessed wrong because I don't drink coffee. But we can go for Mcdonalds anytime. Give me a date and I'm free. I imagine the smile that spreads so wide across his face as he reads that.

Chris texts back ahh, my type of girl. I thought you would be a typical starbucks girl. I text back do I look white anywhere to you? He responds hey, that's offensive! LOL. I say yeah because you're the typical white boy right? He says well, you'd be surprised. You'll learn cutie. Wanna meet me at Mcdonalds? I wait and think for a minute. Should I do this? My mind is telling me no but my heart is saying yes. I text back yeah, if you can meet at the Mcdonalds on Ford and Telegraph. He says no problem, see you in 20? I text back of course.

I quickly change my clothes to something a little more exposing and then run downstairs to ask Carla to drive me. I find her and ask," Can you drive me to Mcdonalds to meet a friend?"

She looks me up and down," Friend, huh? You think I'm stupid mija?" But I know she won't press the question further. She's not the type.

I shake my head and beg," Please? It would mean so much."

She sighs," I guess. Go get the car keys."

As we drive to Mcdonalds, we talk about how Tino and Maria are adjusting. Tino is making a few guy friends with lots of girls friends while Maria is the opposite. I shake my head at Maria. She's just going to have to learn the hard way. Carla tells me to text her when I am ready to be picked up.

I kiss her goodbye and look for Mr.Nelson's truck. I don't see it so I text him where are you? He responds stoplight. Be there in a sec. I look in the restaurant and see Ashley with her cheer friends. I start hyperventilating when I see Mr.Nelson's truck pull in the parking lot. I run at his car and he slams on his brakes. I jump in the car and say," Go, go, go!"

He speeds off into street. "What's the rush honey?", he asks confused.

"Ashley and the cheerleaders were there. Couldn't take the chance," I say catching my breath.

"Well where do you want to go then?", Chris asks. I shrug my shoulders.

Then an idea comes to me. "How about another city?", I suggest.

"Alright we'll go to my city. Southline," He says with a smile.

"Can we still get Mcdonalds?", I ask.

He laughs at my desperation," Yes Tati. But first..." he says pulling over in an alley. Mr.Nelson pulls me in for a breathtaking kiss that makes my heart stutter. I moan a little bit when he slips his tongue in. When he pulls back, his once soft grey eyes are suddenly fierce with hunger for more. I turn my face embarrassed. It's not that I wouldn't do more, I just don't want to look stupid if he's been with more experienced girls than me.

Chris looks confused," You don't have to do anything you don't want to..."

I shake my head," It's not that.... but it's been awhile. I'm kinda shy."

He smiles," Really? I wouldn't guess you to be the shy type. More like a freak."

I chuckle and say,"Okay, Chris, can we go now?"

Chris answers my question by starting the engine again. "Okay Tati, here we go!", He exclaims. Suddenly, I am glad I made this decision to leave with him as we speed down the roads listening to great music and laughing until our stomachs hurted. I just wish everything fun I did didn't involve some type of law being broken.....
♠ ♠ ♠
Well guys, there is a lot more action and plot twists coming your way, I'm just waiting for the right time to throw it in. I will probably not have an official update day, but I will try my best to have it up ASAP! Thank you all for reading. Happy reading loves ♥ ♥ ♥