Status: Love conquers all.

Trouble

What's your life story?

I lie naked next to Chris with the thin sheets wrapped firmly around my chest. My brain is still racing from how talented Chris is with just his hands and mouth. Eventually Chris pops a movie in so we can fall asleep. He holds me close to him and I get a high just from the musky smell of him. I bury my nose in his chest. Chris finally says," So.... I believe you have a story to tell me."

I groan," Isn't it a little late for story telling?"

He growls," Tell me or I'll have to bring that crop out again." I shiver against him at the thought of the leather strings gliding softly over my butt.

"Fine, fine. What do you want to know?", I sigh.

Chris raises his eyebrows,"Well, everything I guess."

I look down at my hands and become fidgety. I'm not sure I can tell him every single thing. He grabs my hands and kisses them. " I'm not trying to pressure you Tati, I'm just curious. I want to know you better as a person," He explains.

I feel this intense feeling in my heart and when I look at him I know he means it. I start my story," When I was a little girl, about three or four, I was brought to a foster home. I lived in the Bronx. At the time, I thought it was day care. At least that's what the people who took me there told me. They said I would be staying for a couple of days. Those days turned into months. I remember the look on my mother's face when CPS came in. She looked terrified. My mom was only 17 when she had me. I was the mistake of a hookup at a party. I don't even know my father. My mom was strung out off drugs. Doped up off drugs to get away from reality for a while. I can remember when she would leave me home the whole day without any food. I was a skeleton then. I guess our neighbor had found out and began investigating. I was too young to know any better of why my mother would come home late in the night. Now, I know better. When I began living out the foster homes, she only visited me every once in a while. The people there told me that I would have a better family soon. Many people came in to meet me, but never took me home once they seen my story. That part of my story only has a little bit to do with the whole damaged well-being of me."

Chris stays silent, silently telling me to go on. I continue," The first people to ever take me home were white trash. I was happy for a while. I was happy until... until my foster father named Bill began touching me where fathers aren't supposed to touch their daughters. That was the beginning of ruining my innocence. The mother began to realize what was going on. But she didn't take it the way most people would. She treated me worse. I guess she was jealous of the attention he gave me. I remember how he used to touch me, touch me and say," You are so beautiful. Your long black hair and that smooth brown skin. Shh, child, don't be scared. You must not tell anyone about this." I kept quiet too. It was unusual for me to get any type of attention from anyone at all. Eventually the mother got sick of me and gave me to the foster home. When I got back, there was a new lady. She was very sick and twisted. Mean, even. She abused me worse than the other children. I got burned with cigarettes. I'm sure you noticed the scar on the back of my neck. I screamed for what seemed like hours, but no one would pay attention."

I shake my head," Eventually I was passed around homes- foster and regular homes. I was abused sexually, physically, and mentally so many times it would make you sick. But, I LET them do it to me. Especially men. For some reason, it felt good to be loved. For them to want me. It sickens me because I am still that way... I crave attention from men. I crave the touch. You don't understand how fortunate I am to live with my foster mom Carla. Out of all the foster homes I live in, she is the only woman who has been a role model for me. I can't thank her enough for the things she's done for me...."

Chris holds me and says," I won't be like those men Tati. I respect you and I know it doesn't seem like it tonight. I will never hurt you...."

I squeeze my eyes shut," I'm not good enough for you. My sins are enough to make the devil cry. I am a sick,twisted person."

I begin to cry and Chris starts kissing me all over, not knowing how to respond. I let him kiss the pain and guilt away. I bawl until I drift away in sleep. I wake up in the morning to Chris nudging me," Tati, you have to wake up. We need a game plan."

I groan and do a stretch. I get up sleepily and say," I'll be in the shower. Hopefully you have regular soap."

He chuckles," Of course. Be out in 15."

I go take a 15 minute shower and come out without a towel on into Chris's bedroom. He is on the phone with someone. He argues," Look. It's over. I can't do this anymore. Have a good life. Bye."

He sighs and runs his hands through his messy black hair. Then he sees me and says," Awe baby, you can't do that to me. We can't run late at all!"

A devilish grin spreads across my face. I glance at the clock and push Chris down on the bed. I say," No one said I can't be late."

I unzip his slacks and see his already hard dick. I massage it lightly and he sucks his teeth. I pull it from his boxers and place it firmly in my mouth. I begin moving and sucking until he cums. He grips my head and moans," Oh yeah, that's it Tati."

I smirk with satisfaction. He quickly runs to the bathroom and says," Okay, seriously, get ready."

I throw on the clothes and accessories I bought from last night's shopping trip and pull my hair back into a ponytail. I grab my coat and remember something important. I yell," Fuck!"

Chris says," What's the matter?"

I say," I forgot my backpack at the house!"

Chris says," Hurry up, let's go."

We run out to the car and drive to my house. Carla is gone. I run to the back of the house and lift up the screen and window. I run through the house and quickly find my backpack. I dash back out and close the window. I jump into Chris's car and barely get to close the door before he peels down the street. We barely escape Carla. We pass by her and drive to the school.

"Do you want me to drop you off behind the school? No one is usually back there." He says.

"Yeah." I say.

We quickly pull in the back of the school. Then out of nowhere he says," Son of a bitch man."

I frown," What?"

He says," Ashley is back here waiting for me."

I say," Hand me your keys and go in the school. I'll lock the car up okay?"

He asks," Are you positive?"

I nod," Yes. Go on."

He slips out the car and I instantly hear Ashley's annoying giggle. She frowns and points at his car. He shakes his head and they walk in together. I shake my head. My heart is pounding. I wait 10 minutes before I get out and lock his car. I slide into class sneakily. The rest of the day, my mind is on Chris. How fast can I possibly fall for him? Can I stop it? I'm not even sure I want to stop it.

During third hour, it is hard for Chris to stop smiling at me. At the end of class I hand him his keys. He whispers," Thank you. Come see me at lunch. I have something to ask you."

I blush and head for next hour. I feel the butterflies bouncing around my stomach the whole hour. Finally, the bell rings for lunch. My heart starts skipping beats and my mind is completely sabotaged with crazed thoughts. My hands become sweaty as I head into his classroom. He is sitting there, waiting for me. He says," Close the door and come here." I do what he says....
♠ ♠ ♠
Find out what he needed to ask her in the next chapter guys!♥ ♥♥ ♥