Status: Love conquers all.

Trouble

It's a party, it's a party, it's a partaaaaaay

I moan as Chris roughly pulls me onto his lap. When Chris kisses me, it's different from the rest of the kisses I received in life. When he kisses me, I feel like it's for another reason and not lust. I feel the passion practically shooting out of everywhere on my body. Chris runs his hands through my long hair and I get shivers from the top of my head to the bottom of my toes. I pull away and smile at him and he smiles back. I look at the door behind me to make sure no one looked through the little window on it.
'
Chris looks at me and says," So, I was wondering if you had anything to do on Saturday."

I shake my head," Not that I'm aware of."

"Would you wanna join me in some college activities?" He asks.

My response would normally be yes right off the bat, but something is changing in me. Something I never knew was there. I look at Chris and look away. "What?", He says.

I bite my lip and say," Chris, I don't know if that is a good idea...."

"Why not?" He asks.

"What if people get suspicious? I mean like when we go they are thinking I am one of your students. I can't take that chance because if you went to prison because of me I could never live with myself..." I explain.

Chris gently grabs my chin and kisses the tip of my nose. "You're so cute. One, I am putting myself in this situation because I really like you. If didn't want you, I wouldn't put myself in this much danger of getting sent to prison. Two, I will just tell everyone you are from another college. No one will know the difference once you are all dressed up," He says.

I think about it for a minute or two and then he says," C'mon, it will be fun!" Then I'm thinking why the hell not? After all it is senior year and I'm supposed to be wilding out.

I nod my head and smile," Alright. I'm in. I'll text you, the bell is about to ring for next period."

He says," One kiss before you leave."

I say," Maybe later..." sticking my tongue out.

Chris says," I wasn't asking you. It wasn't a request. Bring your cute little ass over here."

I go over to him and kiss him lightly. I try to pull away but he catches my bottom lip with his teeth causing me to moan. I say hoarsely," Okay, okay. I have to go now before I attack you."

I stumble out the room and bump into Jason. He mutters," Watch where you're going. Bitch."

Luckily, Chris hears what he says because he followed me out the room. "Jason, apologize to Ms.Fuentes," Chris states calmly.

"For what?" Jason groans.

"Don't play dumb Jason. Tell her you're sorry. Now." Chris says.

"Sorry," Jason grumbles.

"What? I couldn't hear you," I say, playing along with Chris.

"I'm sorry," Jason says again.

Chris says," For what?"

"For calling you out your name," Jason sighs.

"Now put it together," I say, trying not to laugh.

"I'm sorry for calling you out your name. Can I go now?" Jason says, looking at Chris.

Chris waves his hand at Jason. Jason walks away and as soon as he does, Chris winks at me. I blush and head to the next class before I am tardy again. The rest of the day is a bore like usual. Chris texts me and tells me the college activity is a house party. I gulp. Last time I went to one of those, I was arrested.

I text him and tell him what should I wear? He texts back instantly saying something sexy and something that will make you look older. I smile because I know just the outfit to wear. After school while driving home I talk to Carla about how my grades are going. Her grin on her face is wider than I have ever seen it before. Just because my grades are well, she takes us all out to eat at my favorite
restaurant. When we get in the car, I become agitated. Maria is in the back seat giggling like a mad man.

"What the hell is so funny?", I snap. Carla glances at me sideways.

Maria says," None of your business."

I said," Then stop laughing and I won't make it my business."

That shuts her up. When we get home, I decide to take a nap. It's only been a week or two and I've agreed to go to a college party with my hot English teacher. That sounds worse than I thought. The rest of the week is a blur. On Friday, I go to Chris after school and get "help" with my English grade. Help as in hook up when no one is around. Friday night my nerves were so wired you could have sworn I was high. I was nervous as hell for the next night and I'm pretty sure Carla knew something was up.

I tried to act as normal as I could. Carla stops me in the hallway," Tati, I hope you're being good. I know how you get when you do something sneaky..."

I laugh," Carla, those days are long gone."

Carla nods and then walks away. I could literally feel my heart pounding so hard in my chest that I could hear it. I called Chris and talked on the phone with him for an hour. Then I decided to take a shower. I turned the shower and waited for the water to turn warm. I play Pandora on my phone so I can sing in the shower. I turned and locked the bathroom door. I hop in the shower and let the warm water run down my body. I sing "At Last" by Beyonce who did a cover of Etta James. The song made me feel warm and fuzzy for some reason and the thought of Chris ran through my mind. I lathered my hair in freesia smelling shampoo and my mind wandered on to sex. I felt my nipples getting hard because I started thinking of Chris. We hadn't had sex yet, but we'd done a few things. I thought it was crazy how fast I warmed up to him. I usually take a while to open up again.

I rinsed my hair and put conditioner in it. I pour the liquid body soap on a loofah. I shaved my legs and rinsed all the soap off my body. The whole bathroom was full of steam when I stopped the shower. Water dripped on the bathroom rug from my long hair while I dried off. I wrapped the fuzzy towel around my body and headed to my room quickly. Maria wasn't in the room so I locked my bedroom door while I put lotion all over my body. I wanted to be soft as possible for tomorrow because I wasn't sure where it would lead to at the end of the night. I was stuck between deciding telling Carla I was going to stay the night at my friends house or just sneaking out. I wanted to spend the night with Chris, especially if I was going to be drinking. I felt anxious waiting for the next night to come. I text Chris and tell him I'm out of the shower.

He responds call me. I feel my heart beating in my chest. I wonder what that could be about. I pick up my Iphone and dial his number. The phone rings and he picks up on the first ring. "Hey?" he says into the phone.

"Hey, whatsup?" I ask.

He says," Nothing much, just bored, grading papers. The usual." Yeah, not the usual for me. To be honest when he said that it made me feel sort of weird for actually fantasizing about a teacher. I shrugged the weirdness off my shoulders. It is what it is.

I say," Oh, well, what time are you coming to get me tomorrow?"

He says," I'm coming to get you at like 8:30 and then we are going out to eat before the party. I don't trust the food there."

I say," Oh... umm?"

He picks up the worried tone in my voice," Oh no, it's going to be okay I promise. I won't let anything happen to you."

I say," Oh, I know. I was just thinking."

He says," About what?"

I can't keep the grin off my face or out of my voice," Your beautiful face...."

He says," Oh really? Are you out of breath?"

I asked confused," Umm no?"

He says," I was just asking because you've been running through my mind all day."

I start giggling," You're lame."

He laughs," And you must be even more lame if you're into a guy like me."

I tease," Who says I'm into you?"

He goes silent for a moment and then says," Your body says so baby."

I feel a shiver run through my body. I tease him even more," Oh and how do you know that?"

"Because I can hear it in your voice when you're saying my name..." he says.

My body floods in heat everywhere. I hear a knock on the door," Open the door! It's my room too!"

I groan," Chris, I have to go. I'll text you, okay?"

"Alright cutie, bye," Chris says.

I end the call and throw some clothes on my body while Maria impatiently bangs on the door. I fling the door open. "Chill out godzilla," I mutter. I hear sniffling when I pass by my foster brothers room. This is a time where I don't know if it's my job to see if he is okay or to let him be work things out by himself. I decide to go in his room.

I softly knock on the door," Tino?"

He softly cries," Come in."

I find Tino lying on his bed facing the wall. I sit on the edge of his bed. "What's going on?" I ask.

"I think I'm in love...." he says sniffling. I almost want to laugh, but I stop myself.

"What's so wrong with that?", I ask.

"She doesn't love me," he sobs.

I roll my eyes," Tino, we've only been in school for two weeks. You will meet other girls. And if not, then just go gay."

Tino snorts," Yeah, if that ever happens, kill me. I'd never turn gay."

I smile," Well Tino, who is she?"

He groans," I don't want to tell you. You're going to make fun of me."

I tell him," C'mon spit it out."

He finally tells me," Ashley. That girl you hate."

I groan in annoyance," I'm not going to make fun of you."

He says," Okay good."

I say," Oh my gosh Tino! Really? That gringo? She is ugh!"

He exclaims," I thought you weren't going to make fun of me?!"

I say," I'm sorry, I couldn't hold that in. But why do you think she doesn't like you?"

He turns to face me, his eyes all watery. I actually feel bad for him. Tino looks like a puppy dog. "She told me she could never date an ugly loser like me."

Anger strikes me hard. "What the fuck?!" I shout.

Tino's sobbing is breaking my heart. I have the perfect plan. I say," Tino, get dressed. I'll be down here in about 15 minutes okay?"

I text Chris and tell him everything that happened with Tino. He texts me back and tells me he feels terrible for Tino. I pin my wet hair into a bun and throw a hoodie on with some jogging pants. I put my grey jordans on and head back downstairs. Tino is waiting on the living room couch for me. He looks at me curiously. I call out," Carla, I'm taking Tino with me to get some food okay?"

"Okay, be back home soon!" She answers back. I pull Tino off the couch to the front door. I slam the front door behind us and we get inside the minivan.

Tino asks," Where are we going?"

I say," You'll see. Just shut up and listen to the music."

I blast rap music as we drive to Krogers'. Tino turns to me confused," What the hell Tati?"

I get this silly little smirk on my face," C'mon Tino. Don't ruin it before you even know what were doing."

We go to the store and I grab a small basket to put our "materials" inside. We run down to the dairy aisle. I stop right in front of the eggs and grab the biggest package of them. Tino looks at me with a frown," What are we going to do with those?"

I smack my forehead with my palm. "Tino, we're pranking her house!", I shout.

He frowns again," Isn't that mean though?"

I shake my head," Please shut up, I'm trying to be nice to you and you're making it difficult to do so."

I then lead him down to the toiletries aisle. I grab a pack of toilet paper. Last stop is to grab the silly string. I do the self checkout to avoid any suspicisions but I think people are still looking anyways. We rush out of the store into the car and I drive to Ashley's house. I park the car in the street. I look at her house and no one seems to be home. My plan is running along smoothly.

I break open the toilet paper package and the egg carton. Then I roll down the windows. I say," GO for it Tino. Throw the eggs at her windows and spray silly string everywhere." He jumps out the car and aims for the windows. He's laughing as he takes out his pain. I watch in satisfactory as my little brother has fun with this. I throw the TP everywhere and loop it around their trees. Then I hear a shout," Hey! What are you doing over there?"

I scream," Run!!!" Tino and I run as fast as we can to the minivan and peel off down the street. We didn't even give a chance for the person running down the street towards us to catch our faces or the license plate. I laugh as we speed home. Tino says," Thanks Tati. You're an amazing sister."

His words warm my heart. We go home and I text Chris back and tell him what we did. He tells me I am a naughty girl. I text back you like it though. Then he says can't lie about that. I end up falling asleep with another smile on my face.

The next morning I could feel the pressure of tonight wearing on me. I needed something to keep me occupied. I decided to practice dancing. I did my favorite dance to "LoveGame" by Lady Gaga. Maria woke up and yawned," You still suck at dancing."

I flipped her off, but kept going. I did the dance about 5 times. After I stopped dancing, I ran downstairs to our kitchen where Carla was cooking breakfast. "So where are you going tonight?", Carla asks. I almost shit bricks when she asked me that. My face froze in horror. I quickly snapped out of it.

"I'm going to either stay the night at my friends' house or I'm going to come home later in the night. I don't know yet," I answered. I could practically she her raising her eyebrows at my excuse even though she wasn't facing me.

"I hope you're not lying to me. I trust you, and that's all I'm going to leave it at, okay?" She says. I feel kind of guilty for lying to her, but not guilty enough to tell her the truth. She turns around and I nod at her. I sit down and eat the pancakes she's made for me. We talk about what plans I have for Halloween. I kind of forget about Halloween. After I finish my breakfast, I decide to call Chris.

The phone rings a couple times before I hear a groggy female voice answer the phone,"Hello?"

Jealousy threatens to drown me," Hello? Is Chris there?"

"Yeah, but he is in the bathroom. Want me to leave him a message?"

"Yeah, tell him to call me as soon as he can. Thanks."

"Bye now." The phone hangs up. I feel like breaking my fist into whoever that girl was face. I shout,"Carla, I'm going for a drive!"

I grab the car keys and drive all around my neighborhood. I am trying my hardest not to go over to Chris's house and break his freakin door down. I drive to this small little park by a remote neighborhood. I park my car on the curb and walk to a small pond. I sit on the dewy grass and look into the shallow green water. I can see my reflection in the water. My hair is insane and my face looks crazy. I see little fish swimming beneath my reflection. I look around at the beautiful scenery. I jump when I feel a hand on my shoulder.

I turn around to find Chris standing behind me. I stand up quickly and fast walk to my car. "Tati, wait. Wait up!" I spin around to face him. I throw my hands up," What do you want Chris? And how did you even find me?"

"I wanna explain to you what happened and its not that hard to find your van when you pass right by my house," He says.

I roll my eyes," There isn't much to explain Chris. It's pretty obvious what was going on."

He folds his arms with a smile on his face,"Oh really? Tell me what is obvious."

I let a sigh out," You had some girl over last night. That's obvious."

He chuckles and I feel the urge to smack him,"Yeah, you're right. I did have a girl over. Who happens to be my sister."

I feel stupid as soon as the words come out his mouth. I say," Yeah, like I'm supposed to know that."

Chris says," You're right, you wouldn't know that. But you shouldn't jump to conclusions."

I say," Whatever Chris, it's kinda hard not to when a girl answers your phone."

He smiles then says," Alright Tatyana. I'm going to go home and I'll see you tonight at 8 sharp."

I nod and head back to my car. I drive back to my house and go inside to find people I have never seen before sitting in my house. I look at Carla who is talking about Maria and Tino to the strangers sitting on our couch. I run upstairs to find Tino sitting on his bed with his arms folded. I ask," What's going on?"

He mumbles," People might actually want to adopt Maria and I today... Not too thrilled about it."

I feel sadness rush over my body. I say," If they do end up adopting you, I will still consider you like a little brother to me. You can always come back to visit me."

Then we hug and cry a little. Carla comes up to his room and says," They'd like to meet you Tino." Then she is off to find Maria. I nod at the door," You have to go meet them Tino. You need to get out of here."

He smiles a little and then walks downstairs. I sigh. I'll be stuck here until I turn 18. Then I'm out on my own. Nobody sees any point in adopting me because I'm almost legal to be on my own. I go to my room and fall back asleep until almost five in the afternoon. When I woke up I almost tripped out. I had three hours to get ready!! I practically fell out of my bed as I jumped up to get ready.

The first thing I did was jump in the shower to freshen up. I washed my hair and my body as fast as I could, but made sure I was still pretty clean. I ran to my closet to find the outfit I already had picked out for tonight. I ran to my drawer to find clean panties, but I had no underwear. I shrugged my shoulders and said out loud," Fuck it."

I grabbed my strapless cheetah print bra and put it on. Then I shimmied my hips into the tight black strapless dress I choose to wear. I wasn't sure if it was too much for the party, but it definitely made me look older. The mini dress hugged my curves in all the right places and part of the back of the dress was gone. I still looked classy in the dress as tight as it was. I grabbed my red pumps and put them on. I found this gold necklace and gold dangling earrings to wear that went perfect with the dress. I felt stressed to get my makeup and hair done. My phone rings. I run to the phone and see its Chris. I pick up,"Hello?"

"Hey, I was just making sure you were getting ready gorgeous," he says.

I smile and say into the phone,"Yes, I am getting ready, but you're sort of holding me up..."

"Okay, bye then!" he says.

"Chris, stop!", I whine.

"What? You said I was holding you up..." he laughs into the phone.

"Okay, I will talk to you later. Bye!!" I say.

"Bye!", then the phone clicks. I run to the bathroom and turn my curling wand on. I get started on my makeup. I apply foundation and then powder. Then I put my eyeshadow on. I do a smokey eye. Lastly, I apply my blush and lip gloss. I brush my hair out and blow dry it, making it easy as possible to curl. I put a tease in my hair to give it volume. Then I pin the front pieces of my hair back to show my face off. I groan in frustration because of how long its going to take to curl my hair. I play Pandora while I curl my hair. By time I am half way done, it is 7:00. I curl the rest of my hair and it is 7:30. I grab my black clutch purse and head downstairs. I gulp when I see Carla sitting on the couch watching her soap opera. I look around and no one else is there. I call out," Bye Carla, I'm leaving now!"

I try and walk as softly as I can so she doesn't hear my heels," Bye... wait a second. Are you coming home tonight or what?"

"I don't know, but my friend Averi will drop me off if I am," I say as I slam the door behind me. It is getting dark out. I decide to text Chris to get me now from the park. A few minutes later, I am riding in the car with Chris to go get something to eat.

While we are driving, he sighs and says," You look so beautiful... I wish you were older so we could be together openly."

I ask," Were together?"

He says," I thought we had a little something going on."

I smile and say," That we do. But no one said we were together."

He frowns and says," Hmm? I suppose."

Then he leaves it at that. His words make me feel sad. We can never be together until I am older. Like out of high school. Chris's driving makes me sick. The last few times we have drove together were decent, but today his driving was mad crazy. I shoot him a look. He starts laughing," I thought you liked my driving?"

"Once again, those words never came out my mouth. Your driving is atrocious." I tell him. He grins as I say that. I wasn't even paying attention to what he was wearing until now. He looked wickedly stunning in a blue button down and khaki pants with converse to match his shirt. His muscles bulged against the shirt. Over his shirt he wore a varsity jacket.

Chris looks over at me and questions," What are you looking at?"

I say," You. You look... amazing."

It looks like he is almost blushing," I could say the same thing about you. You look like a shooting, shining star."

I smile. He pulls into a fancy restaurant called," La Bella." It is an Italian restaurant. When we eat dinner, I only order a small side of pasta with a coke. As we head outside to leave, it finally hits me how cold I am. I start shivering rapidly. Chris says," Where is your coat child?"

I shoot him a glare," I am not a child, I am almost as grown as you."

Chris rubs my goosebump arms and chuckles," Okay princess. You're the one who didn't wear a coat."

He takes his varsity jacket off and puts it on me. "Thank you," I mutter.

Chris nods his head as we walk towards his Jeep. He runs to the passenger side of the car to open my door for me. I think he thinks chivalry is not dead. I actually find it cute. I give him a peck on the lips before sitting down. I start feeling really nervous as we drive to the party. I am completely silent. Chris says," You know, it's not as scary as it seems."

I say," What is not as scary as it seems?"

He says," This party. This college party is like any house party."

I sigh and say," I just hope no one thinks I am younger or your student..."

He says assuringly," Trust me, you look like anything but my student. You look sexy as hell."

I giggle and say," You too."

We pull up in front of a huge fraternity house with many slutty looking college girls and sexy college boys. The party was pretty packed and you could tell the whole front of the house and back of the house was filled. The place reminded me of the movie Project X. As we headed to the back, many girls were whispering back and forth looking at Chris and I. I clinged to the back of his shirt as we pushed through the crowd. It was really cold, but with all these people around me it felt like summertime. It was too hot. We walked over to the area where people were standing around a fire pit. A guy with dirty blond hair and pretty brown eyes walked up to bro hug Chris.

The stranger glanced at me and leaned over to whisper something into Chris's ear. It made me queasy. Did he know? I looked uneasy at Chris. He flashed me a smile and says to the guy," Well, what else what she be here for?"

I raise my eyebrows at Chris. The guy steps forward and puts a hand out," Hi, I'm Aaron. Chris is one lucky guy to have someone as gorgeous as you here tonight with him."

I shake his hand and laugh," Thanks, nice to meet you, I'm Tatyana, but you can call me Tati."

Aaron smiles and says," Nice to meet you, Tati."

We all stand around the fire for awhile and then we hear a big boom that I assume is coming from a speakers. It's hip hop music and I am tempted to start dancing. Chris nods at me and says to Aaron," She's a dancer bro."

Aaron raises his eyebrows up," A stripper? I would have never have guessed."

I roll my eyebrows and say," As if I would ever be that trashy to dance for a man like that."

Chris chuckles and Aaron says," I was kidding sweetheart. Take a joke."

I relax a little on him. Having an attitude can get me nowhere. Chris says," Want me to go get you a drink?"

I nod my head," Yeah, I'm dying for something to drink."

Chris says," Alrighty, I'll be right back." I watch him head to the "bar" area the people set up here. I suddenly wished I would have followed him over there because I feel uncomfortable standing with a bunch of strangers. A few girls are huddled in a small group and keep looking and whispering something about me. I am tempted to bash their faces in because the only reason girls look and talk about someone is if it is bad. I turn to Aaron and he smiles at me. I smile back. Aaron asks," So where did Chris meet your lovely self at?"

I make an easy lie off the top of my head," We go way back. Family connections."

Aaron teases," Oh if you guys are family, then lemme holla at you."

I start cracking up," Yeah, Chris and I are anything but family."

Aaron says," Are you guys a thing then?"

I don't know exactly how to answer that, but I nod my head yes. "I guess you could say that. We are more than friends, but not exactly together. But we are here together. So I don't know what that makes us," I explain to Aaron.

Aaron suggests," So like, talking?"

I say," Exactly that." Then Chris is back with our drinks. He hands me my drink and turns to talk to Aaron. I sip the liquor slowly. I've learned from past party experiences that the faster you slam your liquor, the faster you get drunk. I wanted to enjoy this night so I sipped the bitter mixed alcohol slowly. After a while, I am buzzed. The only bad thing about when I drink is that I become a bit annoying. We were all sitting down when a fast old song by Rihanna came on. When alcohol is in my system, I am not so shy when it comes to dancing. But since we were at a college party I was a bit shy, so I kept moving all around in my seat moving to the beat.

Chris looked at me and smirked. He nodded his head and I slightly shook my head. He nodded again and said," You can do it. Don't be shy."

That was all the encouragement I needed to start dancing. I got up and danced to where everyone was dancing. I was going a little wild to the beat and soon a circle was formed around me watching me let loose. A few low whistles came from drunk college boys mouths. I smirked a little. There were also a few glares from envious college girls. A girl with white blond hair and pink tipped hair was trying to have a dance off. We faced off and lots of oohs and aahs were coming from the crowd. Eventually, we stopped versing each other and I danced by myself until I felt hands from behind me on my hips.

I turned my head to see a smiling Chris. I smiled back as he said to me," You're quite the dancer, ma."

A huge shiver ran through my body that I'm sure he felt. A song called "Put ya back into it" by Ice Cube came on. Chris and I grinded for a while and then we really started getting into it. I rubbed my butt all over him and rolled my hips against him. Everyone kept staring at us, but I liked the attention. After the song ended I told Chris I needed to use the restroom. He gave me directions on how to get in the bathroom. I pushed my way through the crowd and went inside to find wasted college kids inside making out and worse on the couches. A girl stared me down while I tried to find the bathroom. I quickly ran to the bathroom where I found a girl about a year older than me puking her brains out. I sat on the floor next to her and held her hair back while she threw up. I felt bad for her.

The drunk girl got up and stumbled out the bathroom. She slurred a thank you and left the bathroom. I quickly closed and locked the door. I used the bathroom fast because someone kept pounding on the door. I washed my hands and dried them. I opened up the door to find the girl who was staring me down standing there. She was a bit taller than me and looked like she wanted to murder me. When she passed to go into the bathroom she bumped me and muttered," Bitch."

I turned to face her and said," Excuse me? Wanna speak up so I can hear you?"

The girl said louder," Bitch. Jump frog."

I tried to handle my hot temper, but I ended up suckerpunching her jaw. I felt her head snap back. Hot flames licked my knuckles. I sucked my teeth at the pain. The girl tried to grab my hair and attempted to kick me, but I punched her square in the nose. I heard a sickening crunch then a loud screech of pain. I stepped away from the girl and let her sit there with a bloody nose. Next I heard someone yell worldstar and I head back outside to find Chris.

I found Chris by the bar area. I guess I looked aggravated or something because Chris asked me what was wrong. I said," I don't know, some chick just tried to start stuff with me in the house."

Chris asked concerned," What?! What happened?"

I explained," She called me a bitch and then pretty much said to hit her. I have a short temper so I punched her in the jaw, and then she tried to kick and pull my hair so I punched her in the nose. I think I broke her nose..."

Chris frowned," What did she look like?"

I described her," She's a couple inches taller than me, and she has burgundy hair. She has small freckles spread across her face and blue eyes."

Chris looked like he wanted to go back in the house and find her," Good. Bitch got what she deserved."

I asked," Why? Do you know who I'm talking about?"

Chris nodded," Yeah. Her name is Kacey. That's my ex."

I said," Oh."

We left the conversation at that and continued socializing and drinking. A majority of his friends liked me. They kept making silly remarks about how they were gonna steal me from him. We both laughed at the jokes, but we both knew that was unlikely.

I was beyond shitfaced at 2 in the morning. Chris decided that it might be best if we left. While walking to his car, a group of girls stared me down. Two girls were talking and then walked up to us. One girl stopped exactly in front of me. " What makes you think it's okay to talk to another girl's man, slut?" she said.

I looked at Chris and then asked," Excuse me?"

The girl went to hit me in the face, but Chris moved me out the way. "What the hell are you doing?" He yelled at her. She said," Chris, you are such a manwhore. I told Kacey to stay away from you."

Chris sneered," Look, bitch, I'm not with her anymore. That was her decision when she decided to give head to Tony. She isn't my problem anymore, so stop trying to make her my problem."

The girl shook her head," Why do you think breaking up with someone over text qualifies you as officially over?"

Chris said," I don't have time for you Makenzie. I have to get home now. Believe your whore friend's lies if you want."

Chris walked me towards his car. He jumped in the jeep and started the car. We were silent driving to his house. I broke the silence," What the hell was that back there Chris?"

Chris sighed," That chick Kacey cheated on me, but she was my first love. I was with her for a number of years. We broke up a couple of weeks ago."

I groaned," Oh God, I'm a rebound."

Chris said quickly," No, no, no. You're not a rebound. I am attracted to you, and I really really like you. If I didn't I wouldn't have taken you to that party with me."

I shrug my shoulders," I suppose. Can you take me back to my house so I can get clothes?"

Chris nodded and we stayed in silence while driving to my house. He pulled up a few houses before mine and parked. I said," I'll be right back."

I got out the car and walked to my house. A familiar car sat on the curb in front of my house. I ran into the house. It was too quiet for some reason. I was glad I left my heels in the car. I climbed the stairs and went into my bedroom. I grabbed my duffel bag and stuffed my clothes in the bag. I tiptoed to the bathroom and grabbed my toothbrush. I ran down the stairs and closed the front door. Heading down the steps I bumped into someone hard.

Fear ran cold down my spine... Who could it be?
♠ ♠ ♠
Keep reading guys. It only gets better. Please subscribe and recommend. The next chapters are very important in the plot. Love all of you :*