The Fast Times

Eighteen *

Pete moved what little things he had into the spare room on the bottom floor of Nancy's house. He had said it was to give Nancy some space until she was comfortable with having him in her room. She was surprised by this, and argued just a little to have him in her room.

"My bed is big enough for two," Nancy muttered and sat on the bed that her aunt and uncle would share when they would stay over.

"I don't wanna intrude," Pete said quickly, sitting beside her, "it's not you at all, if that's what you're thinking. I love you, Nancy."

Nancy wasn't think that in the least. She was trying to get Pete to believe that she loved him too. She wanted him to feel wanted and loved, especially since he was kicked out of his family's home.

"You're welcomed to come to my room when you want," she offered. "It's no trouble, Gram would probably encourage it."

Pete snickered, "Yeah, I think she likes me."

"She loves you," Nancy commented.

Pete nodded, smiling, "I like her, she's sweet. I uh, hope that things weren't too bad with Darla."

Nancy hadn't told Pete everything. He had only been there a day and a half, still the conversation between Darla and her grandmother hadn't been told. Nancy shook her head slightly, "Darla is upset, she...thinks I'm irresponsible and stupid. She's keeping my college tuition money from the settlement she got from the trucking company that hit my parents."

Pete looked outraged, "Why? That's so fucked up!"

"She doesn't think I'll go to college. I'm throwing my life away -she said. She's pissed."

Pete felt horrible. He looked down, found her hand on her lap and intertwined their fingers, "I'm sorry, Cy."

"It's not entirely your fault," she said with a small shrug. "I'm keeping the baby. At least I have you to help."

"Even if my dad hates me for it, I think he'd want me to be there for you and the baby."

Nancy swallowed, "Do you think he'll ever get over it?"

"Not soon, but I'm sure in a few years when our kid is older."

Nancy felt guilty and terribly sad. She felt as if she had wrecked his family. "I'm sorry I ruined your life," she mumbled. "I never meant--"

Pete hushed her with a small kiss to her lips. He wrapped his arm around her middle, "You didn't ruin my life, Nancy. I promise you."

She sighed deeply, "I feel as if I have. I didn't expect your father to be so angry."

"Well, I didn't expect for your aunt to take your college money away, but that happened. All we can do now is push through, we'll make it. I'll get a job, I graduate in June, so I can take care of the baby while you go to school."

Nancy looked at Pete with a curious twinkle in her eyes, "How can you be so positive? I mean, any other guy would be freaking out."

He shrugged slightly, "Maybe it hasn't hit me yet...maybe I'm just okay with it. Shit like this happens all the time, you're not the first girl to get pregnant, we're not the first teenagers to have a baby."

Nancy seemed to smile, "What you're saying is true, I just wish our families understood or at least took it better."

"Me too. But, you know what? We'll show them, we'll be okay, we'll make it."

Nancy couldn't help the heat rising and spreading through her cheeks. She not down on her bottom lip and looked down at their hands. Pete noticed her blushing and leaned over to kiss her.

Nancy sighed softly, kissing him back; she only pulled back to look him in the eyes and make sure she wanted to do this with him. Her heart was racing with a yes, but her mind was teetering. Her hormones agreed with her heart, she wanted him so badly, her body ached.

Pete took advantage of the situation; Nancy was willing and had given him the okay with every kiss. He pushed her back against the bed, kissing her, slipping his tongue between her lips. She let out a deep sigh against his mouth, her hands cupping his shoulders, while his ran up her sides beneath her shirt.

They both paused hearing the floor boards above them creak. It was Alma moving to use the bathroom, they held their breaths, their positions, as they waited. Less than a minute passed before the floor creaked again and then they heard doors closing. Pete looked down at Nancy, feeling his need grow stronger, "Can we still do this?"

Nancy bit her lip, thinking surely, "Yeah."

Pete smiled and proceeded to kiss her. He ground his bottom half against hers, earning groans from Nancy, who had to hold them in to keep Alma from hearing. Pete broke away, his clothes were constricting him and he couldn't take it. He sat up, unzipped his hoodie, tossed it and then his shirt. Nancy bit down on her bottom lip, finally seeing Pete this way, in a way she could actually remember and it sent chills down her spine.

Pete began to unbuckle his jeans, Nancy's stare made him grown harder, he fumbled with the zipper. Nancy pulled her pullover off, revealing her black tank top, then it was lost. Pete grunted when he saw she was bra-less, "Fuck me," he whispered huskily.

Nancy stood up, shimmying her sweats down her legs, leaving her in just her panties, standing before Pete. The two looked like virgins, staring at each other's bodies for the first time. It was their first time together in a way, they weren't intoxicated and the only buzz they felt was lust.

Pete's eye wondered down to her stomach, where her silver belly button ring hung, and her stomach poked out just a little. He didn't assume it was the baby, he thought it was cute, he was excited and a little scared to know that his baby was growing inside of her and would soon protrude making it all so real. Nancy was sure he was looking at some flaw, and she quickly covered her chest, "What're you looking at?"

Pete inhaled, "Just you...you're so pretty."

Nancy blushed, "You think so?"

Pete stepped close to her, taking her hands from around her chest, "I do. You're gorgeous."

Nancy let her arms fall so Pete could wrap his arms around her. He kissed her, his hands snaked around her waist and held her close to him. She could feel how hard he was against her thigh, she groaned and broke away, placing her hand under the waistband of his boxer shorts. Pete sucked in a sharp breath, feeling Nancy's soft and delicate hands around his shaft. She kissed his jaw, remembering the things she had learned from Chip; she was hoping she was doing it right.

Pete grabbed her ass, pulling her lower half closer to his. He grunted at her soft strokes, feeling overwhelmed, "I'm gonna explode," he breathed.

Nancy knew the cue, she stopped, her hand sticky from pre-cum. She kissed Pete's lips softly and pulled him to the bed, pushing her clothes off to the floor, removing her panties as well. Pete crawled a top of her while she laid back, legs spread, waiting for him to take her. Pete was ready to explode at any given moment; the way Nancy's body invited him was sending his body into a frenzy. He yanked his messy boxers off and was fully nude to her, he looked at her body, remembering the night they had gotten drunk.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yeah," she nodded. "I am."

Pete was also wracking his brain for his other sexual encounters. He had slept with 3 other girls, not including Nancy. He tried to remember what they liked and what he had done, but at that moment it was all fuzzy.

"I...I'm not an expert," Pete confessed.

Nancy smiled, "Neither am I, Pete. Lets just do it the way we feel's comfortable."

Pete agreed happily, leant down and kissed her. His hands roamed between her thighs, feeling her core, admiring how wet she was. It sure wasn't like other times, he even blushed at the thought that he accomplished this. He hand his hand up and down her opening, using his thumb to stimulate her, remembering the small fact from the porn movies he'd seen. Nancy moaned softly, mewling as she tried to kiss Pete back, but ultimately gave up.

Her head tossed back, she panted softly, "I like that," she told him.

Pete grinned to himself, pushing to fingers inside of her. He wanted to ask how it felt, but felt too silly and shy to. He could see the look on her face was twisted in that of pleasure, he knew he was doing something right.

Nancy panted wantonly, wanting more until Pete curved his fingers and managed to brushed this spot that Chip had gotten to once. She cried out, quickly placing a hand to her mouth. Pete cocked a brow, worried a bit, "Did I hurt you?"

She shook her head, moaning, "N-no. No, you--oh my god, just fuck me."

Pete smiled, blushing again, slipping his hand from between her legs. Nancy spread her legs, bucking her hips up; Pete slipped inside of her effortlessly with a low guttural groan. He sighed, trying to hold his composure, trying not to finish when they just started. He slowly began to rock his hips, thinking of so much else than how good her body felt beneath his. He propped up on his elbows, his fingers brushing her hair away.

Nancy moaned, positioning her hips in a way to get to that spot again. It took a few silent moans and thrusts before Pete hit it dead on. Nancy let out a deep cry against his shoulder, her arms and legs tightening around his torso, "Oh fuck, right there."

Pete was confused, but continued, listening to her moan his name in his ear. He felt on top of the world, giving her all he had, all the while trying to last as long as he could. He wanted her to finish before he did, it would be the first time for him.

Nancy was quickly reaching her climax as she held her hips in an angle that was sending her other the edge. Her nails raked across Pete's back, her teeth sunk into his shoulder, while his kissed her neck and shoulder over and over again. She had to bit down on his skin to keep from screaming as she came, her nails digging in just as deep, feeling as if she had no control. Pete relished in the pain, feeling more than aroused by it; he continuously rocked his hips as Nancy tightened herself around him, he knew she was close, and he was elated when she finished, he could let go too. He let dirty thoughts of her fill his mind as he thrusted harder, taking her wrists from his shoulders and held them down.

Nancy had no qualms over it, she was too tired and satisfied to argue about his motions. His body was moist with sweat, his breathing was heavy and he was muttering her name under his breath. His nails dug into her wrists as he came deep inside her, his hips rocking sloppily until he came down.

Pete looked down at Nancy, who had a lazy smile on her face. He leaned down and kissed her softly, sighing, "You feel so good. You're beautiful."

Nancy blushed, returning the kiss, "You're amazing."

Pete laid beside her, pulling the sheet at the end of the bed over them. He put his arm around he middle, rolling onto his side, "I don't think it's ever been that good before," he said.

Nancy laid on her side too, to face him, "How many times have you had sex?"

"6 times," he answered, "3 other girls aside from you."

Nancy hummed, "I've only slept with Chip. He was my first."

Pete shook his head, "What did you see in that jerk?"

"He wasn't always a jerk," Nancy answered. "He was a sweet guy, he was nice. He was there for me when my parents died, but after awhile it all just felt forced. Like, he was being nice because he felt like he had to, you know?"

Pete nodded, "Yeah, I know."

"He and my friends...they just didn't seem genuine. Everything seemed so fake and unreal. When I met you," she smiled to herself, soft, "it was like things turned around. Like things were real again, because you didn't approach me like Chip did and you didn't force me to go out with you. You're genuine, you're sweet and I like you."

Pete felt her words tugged at his heart. He was really in love with her. He didn't know what to say, he didn't want to ruin the moment.

Nancy brought her hand up to cup his cheek, her thumb rolling across his skin beneath his eye, "You're not perfect like Chip and I love that."

Pete smiled widely, "Good."

She gigged, "I don't think I'd handle having a baby with him either."

"Do you regret this anyway?" He asked her curiously.

She shook her head, "This happened for a reason and regretting it would be dumb and a waste of energy."

"Are you still scared?"

She thought for a moment, "A little. I think parents are supposed to be scared for their kids, right? I'm only scared that they might not have the things that they need, that's all. I don't want them to go without things."

Pete shook his head at this, shooting down her worry, "As long as I'm here our baby will always have what they need and more."

Nancy smiled, "I know. You're amazing, Pete."

He leaned over and kissed her, "So are you, Cy."

•••

The following Monday, everyone returned to school. Pete held Nancy's hand as they entered, she was nervous and paranoid that everyone would be looking at her stomach. That afternoon she had an appointment with her OB-GYN and she swore the entire school could read it on her face.

Pete walked her to her locker and kissed her, "I'll see you, babe."

Nancy smiled and nodded, "Yeah."

Pete waved before walking off to his locker. Nancy sucked in a breath, feeling nausea sweep through her. She was regretting coming in to school, she couldn't handle the anxiety.

"Cy," Chip called to her as she prepared to head to her first class. "We need to talk."

"About what?" She asked.

"You're really with Pete Wentz?" He asked her with a frown, "Like for real? I thought you were joking, and I'm hearin' he's moved in with you."

"It's true. Why do you care?" She started off, but he grabbed her arm, "What?"

"I'm looking out for you," he said sincerely. "I've been hearing rumors and I don't wanna believe them."

"They aren't true," she muttered. "I feel sick right now, Chipper, I want to go to class."

Chip let her arm go, "Yeah, I'm sorry."

Nancy smiled sadly, "Don't worry about me, I can take care of myself."

Chip watched her walk away, trying to push away his feelings. He hated the fact she was with Pete, but he hadn't seen her so happy before. He noticed she had a glow to her, he didn't want to ruin that for her.

Nancy didn't look back at Chip, though she wanted to. She felt bad for how much he worried. She had been sure that he wouldn't, that he was just the jealous type. But the look on his face was something different and she didn't know what to do or say about it.

Throughout the remaining school day, no one had brought up Nancy's pregnancy. The only ones who had had known were the guys; Chris, Nick, Andy, Patrick and Joe, and they had been sworn to secrecy. Though, Patrick was on the verge of telling his girlfriend Sabrina. Nancy didn't want anyone to know until it was inevitable and she was showing. She had a feeling that the news would be out quicker than she wanted it to be and she couldn't explain it at all.

"Are we hanging out after school?" Nick asked as they prepared to head to their 5th period class.

"Nah," Pete told him, "Me and Cy have something to do."

"What?" Andy asked, "Screw each other's brains out?"

Pete rolled his eyes, Nancy just laughed. "No, pervert. We just have stuff to do, don't worry about it."

"Geez, you don't have to be all secretive."

"It's not a secret," Nancy took over the conversation, "we just have to pick up some stuff for my grandma and theb we're going to look for jobs."

Pete mentally thanked her for her quick thinking.

"A job?" Patrick cut in, "They're hiring at Border's."

"Doing what?" Pete asked.

"Stocking. With Christmas coming up, they're hiring more people. I can get you in."

Pete smiled, "Dude, for real? That would be awesome."

"Yeah, no problem."

The group headed off to their different classes. Pete walked with Nancy though, wanting to make sure she was okay. He had seen she was a little green earlier, but since she had eaten, she looked a lot better. They stopped at her classroom, he kissed her cheek, his hand landing on her stomach briefly. A smile spread across his face, "I'll meet you in the parking lot."

"Okay," she smiled back at him. "Don't get into trouble."

He sucked his teeth, "I'm a good boy."

Nancy giggled, "Get to class, dork."

Pete kissed her again before walking off down the hall. Nancy's cheeks warmed up as she headed inside her classroom.