The Fast Times

Forty Eight *

Pete woke up the next morning by himself in Nancy's bed. He squinted at the light shining through the bedroom window and rolled over, groaning. He took a minute to wake himself up, then sat up, looking around. Pete's eyes landed on a digital clock beside the bed littered with Lisa Frank stickers; it was 9:50. He pulled the afghan off his body and then got out the bed; "Holly?"

He walked out the bedroom, hearing the TV going, "Holly?"

Nancy was in the living room by herself, eating cereal; she was surprised to hear Pete up already. All night, as Holliday had told her, Pete tossed and turned and talked in his sleep. She wanted him to sleep for as long as he needed, she suspected he hadn't had a good night's sleep in awhile.

"Pete," Nancy said as he entered, "you're up already?"

He hummed, "I slept for a long time. Where Holly?"

"She went with Patrick," she explained, "they just left."

"Why did she go with him?" He asked with a small frown.

"His mom got home from her vacation and brought Holly a present for her birthday," Nanch waved him over to sit with her, "and you were restless last night, I didn't think you'd be up so early."

Pete sat down beside her, "I haven't slept good in awhile," he told her, "thanks, but I feel bad."

"Holly's okay with it. She'll be back soon, I told her to just let you sleep."

"I slept awesome, by the way. Sorry for taking your bed."

She giggled, "It's okay, and you're welcome. Are you hungry? I have to go grocery shopping, we don't have much."

"Cereal is fine," he got up then, "I'll get it myself."

Nancy hummed and let him raid her kitchen. She finished up while he was in there, then got up and went to the kitchen herself. Pete was pouring milk into a bowl of Boo Berries, "I love these," he said.

"So does Holly," she smiled, "I dig Count Chocula."

"He sucks," Pete retorted jokingly.

"You suck," she laughed.

Pete smiled at her, their banter made his feelings for her grow. He ate at the counter while Nancy rinsed her bowl and then turned to face him. He was curious if she had gotten with anyone since him; "Cy, can I ask you somethin'?"

Nancy nodded, "Go ahead."

"Have you been with anyone else...since me?"

She was a bit taken aback, but decided to tell the truth, "Yes...I've been on less than 5 dates, but nothing ever worked out. I've hooked up with 2 guys--not at the same time," she laughed. "But, the last time I was with anyone was Valentine's Day. You know Tommy, right?"

"Tommy? No," Pete mumbled.

"I work with him, he and I hooked up a couple of times. Nothing serious, we just...didn't have any dates on Valentine's Day, and Pat Stumph was sweet enough to babysit for me that night."

Pete was a little shocked, "That dude from your job? Thomas or whatever?"

"Yeah," Nancy confirmed. "Like I said, it was nothing serious."

"Has he been around Holly?" Pete was a little ticked.

"He's met her, but she doesn't like him; she says he's too tall," she laughed.

"So, you're not gonna, like, ever hook up with him again?"

"I dunno," she answered, but was a bit suspicious as to why Pete asked, "why?"

"I just don't want to come between you and whoever you want."

"I don't want anyone," she started to explain herself, "and what I did with Tommy was for my own selfish reasons, Pete, I was lonely and sad."

"You don't have to be sad no more, Cy," Pete offered this softly.

Nancy smiled at him, "Thanks, Pete...you know, you have a lot to work out before me and you do anything. If you want to be with me, you have to take me on a date first."

Pete laughed, "Sure thing."

"And," she began with a serious tone, "if you don't want Crystal, not that you shouldn't want her, you should break up with her, not string her along."

"Yeah, I know. Cy, I don't want to be with you because it'll be easier and more convenient to see Holly, I want to be with you because I love you and I want to take care of you."

Again, Nancy's lips turned up in a smile, "Thank you...I still...I love you too, and I've been fighting it since I called you two years ago. I just figured that I was being silly."

"I never meant to say what I did," he said quickly.

"I know that, and I've forgiven you. I'm just sayin' what I was feeling," Nancy continued.

Pete put his bowl aside, having eaten just a little, "So, me 'n' you are on the same page?"

"I guess so," she said softly.

Pete felt overwhelmed with wanting to kiss Nancy again. To him, she was all he wanted; he's wanted her since he met her. It was like a broken track in his head, repeating over and over again. Pete finally just stepped forward and took Nancy by her wrist and pulled her to him. Nancy knew what was coming next, but she didn't stop him - she had no desire to, because she wanted it too.

Nancy swallowed as Pete tilted his head and captured her lips. The faint sugar taste of cereal lingered on each other's mouths; Pete up the ante by slipping his tongue between her lips. Nancy sighed, both of their eyes shut as they kissed, deepening it quickly; Pete cupped Nancy's jaw, pulling her closer to his body. Nancy placed her hands firmly on Pete's hips, falling deeper into his embrace. Pete definitely wanted more upon hearing Nancy against his mouth; he was growing more aroused, his lower half pressing against her belly.

Pete pulled back, panting softly, "I want more," he said wantonly.

Nancy was conflicted, knowing full well that she too wanted more; "Pete..." She trailed, "we can't...Crystal..."

Pete groaned frustratedly, "I'm already done with her, I just have to tell her."

Nancy's mind clouded, "Okay...okay. But, we can't have sex...not yet."

Pete just nodded; he was willing to take whatever his love was going to give him. Instinctively, he picked her up, causing her to yelp and then giggle, and carried her, bridal style, to her bedroom. Inside, he kicked the door shut and then set her on the bed, kissing her again, his hands gripping at her shirt and then her fleece shorts.

Again, he broke away, "What can we do, baby?"

Nancy's stomach erupted in butterflies, "We can...you know..."

Pete just took that as touching and he had an idea exactly what he wanted to do. He knelt on the floor in front of her, pushing open her legs and then pulling her shorts off while she pulled her shirt off. Nancy moaned softly, tossing her shirt to the floor, her stomach in knots, her center growing wet; Pete noticed, he let out a deep guttural groan, kissing down her inner thighs.

Nancy held her breath, feeling Pete kissing closer and closer to her middle. Her stomach did somersaults, she shut her eyes and let him do whatever he had in mind to do. Pete looked up just as he got to her center; he held in a laugh seeing her eyes shut and her teeth biting her bottom lip. He slipped back down between her thighs, holding her hips steady as he dove it, causing Nancy's hips to rise, but he held her down. Her fingers buried in Pete's hair, one hand gripped her tossed sheets; her mouth fell open, letting loud groans and moans slip.

Pete continued on, licking and sucking, loving and relishing in her taste and the feel of her fingers pulling the short ends of his hair. He moaned himself, giving her even more pleasure; "Oh God," she cried, "right there."

Pete laughed against her, causing goosebumps to erupt across her skin and a chill to run up her spine. As her hips bucked, she cried out, saying his name like a soft prayer after. Nancy could feel her pleasure bubbling in her lower half, she was ready to explode, and so fast, she spat her only thought, "God, you're so good at this!"

Again, Pete laughed again and rolled his tongue up and down her wetness, falling into ecstasy. To him, she tasted the same, she felt the same, and he never wanted to replace it. Pete added his fingers, driving her over the edge as her muscles squeezed them tight, her body quivering. He was surprised at how fast she came and how much she was thoroughly enjoying herself. He never made Crystal shake and cry like this.

Nancy was breathing deeply after she climaxed, her hand left his head only to press against her moist forehead. She laughed at herself, she was sweaty and she felt so relaxed and was falling for Pete again. All she wanted to do then was return the favor.

Pete kissed up her pelvis, her stomach up her sternum, kissing each breast, paying minimal attention to her erect nipples. He couldn't get enough, he wanted to spend all morning feeling and touching his love. He kissed her lips, leaving her lingering taste against her mouth; Nancy groaned again, her hand resting on his shoulder.

She was the one to break the kiss, "Your turn."

Pete couldn't help but to blush; the blood rushing through his veins. He slipped beside her, pulling his shirt off, revealing his pierced nipples; Nancy laughed, "When did you do that?"

Pete smirked slightly, "A year ago, it was a dare."

Nancy flicked one bar, "It's hot."

His face grew hot, "Wait till you pull my sweats off."

Her brows shot up and she hurriedly knelt in front of him on her knees. She and Pete both wiggled his sweats and briefs off; Nancy's eye grew wide and stifled a giggle at seeing Pete's penis piercing. He saw her smiling, "It's called The Prince Albert."

She shook her head, "You're a real freak."

Pete leaned down and kissed her softly, "Yeah. So?"

Nancy pushed him back, her hands settling on his hips before slipping down and kissing down his belly button to his hips, kissing each and then the tattooed bat there. Pete hissed as her hair brushed along his piercing and the tip of his cock. She got lower until her lips brushed against his sensitive tip; already he was leaking and standing erect. His body tingled and was ultra sensitive to her touch; he grunted when her mouth wrapped around him, her tongue dipping between his slit, barely touching the piercing. Once her tongue flicked over the bar, he nearly lost it, he let out the loudest groan his body could muster, surprising himself.

Nancy's lips turned up, feeling more confidence as she sucked, working her tongue along his shaft as she held his hips. He bucked them occasionally, unable to contain his arousal; he sat up on his elbows, watching her, "Goddammit, you're so, so beautiful, Cy-Cy," he sputtered.

Her hollow cheeks would've burned then if she didn't have his cock fully inside of her mouth. She was beyond attracted and aroused by Pete then, her heart almost couldn't take it. She sucked him off, rubbing his skin as goosebumps rolled over his body like hers. She swallowed him deeper, causing Pete to grunt louder and take a fistful of her hair and buck his hips in rhythm with her bobs. He was closer to the edge when he felt her delicate and soft hand cradle his balls; that's when he lost it.

Spilling his seed down her throat, Nancy swallowed without batting a lash. Pete sighed and panted as she sucked continuously, sucking him dry; "Dear fucking God," he muttered breathlessly.

Nancy released Pete, sitting up to kiss him; he grabbed her and pulled her close to deepen it. They both moaned, wanting more, but knowing it had to stop right there. With their foreheads pressed together, they parted lips, pecking each other as they gathered their breaths.

"I fuckin' love you, Cy," Pete murmured once he caught his breath.

Nancy smiled, "Ditto, love."

"Is that just the lust talking?" He asked softly.

She shook her head, "No. This...fire in me is making it official...I love you madly, Pete."

He kissed her again, the mixture of one another's taste mingled between them. Pete thought it was a perfect mixture; just like Holliday was perfect.

"Say it again," he muttered, high off love and lust.

Nancy swallowed, "I love you, Pete."

He grinned, "I love you too, Nancy."


Nancy and Pete were cleaned up by the time Patrick returned with Holliday. She was wearing a new purple princess dress, her birthday tiara and pink sunglasses. Nancy cooed, "Look at you, baby girl! You look so cute! Did Ms. Pat buy you this stuff?"

Holliday nodded, "Yes! She gots me these," she pointed to the sunglasses and then the dress.

"Did you say thank you?"

Holliday hummed, "Yes, mama. She made pum-kin squares!"

Patrick smiled, holding a Tupperware bowl, "She sent some over," he said, "and I have Holly's clothes."

"Tell her I said thank you," Nancy took the pumpkin squares and the grocery bag from him.

"She knows," Patrick chuckled, "I gotta go, I have work."

"Alright," Nancy smiled back, "thank you for taking her, Rick."

"It's no problem," he knelt then, looking at Holliday, "Holly Dolly, can I have a hug?"

Holliday giggled and obliged, "Yes."

He kissed her cheek, "I'll see you soon, okay?"

"'Kay! Have fun at work," she said heading towards the couch where Pete was waiting.

Patrick said a final goodbye before heading out; Nancy put away the pumpkin squares, then followed Holliday's trail, plopping on the couch. Holliday was showing Pete her sunglasses and then telling him how he slept.

"You move a lot!" She exclaimed and then exasperated, "You awaked me up."

Pete chuckled and held her on his lap, "I'm sorry, Holly, I didn't know."

"'S okay...mama say you don't sleep so good."

Pete looked over at Nancy, who smiled innocently; he looked back at his little girl, kissing her head, "Yeah, I don't. I promise I'll try and not move if you sleep in bed with me again."

Holliday laid back against Pete's chest, "'Kay. C'n we play ta'day?"

"Sure thing, baby," Pete smiled, "what do you wanna play?"

"I wanna go ta da moo-sem!" She exclaimed, then looked at Nancy, "C'n we, mama? P-ease?"

Nancy laughed at the grin on her little girl's face, "Yeah, I think that's a good idea."

"Yes!" Holliday hopped out Pete's lap, "C'n we go now?"

Nancy nodded, "Let me go get ready, okay? Do you have to get ready, Pete?"

"Nah, I'm good. Does Holly needa change?"

Nancy looked at Holliday who shook her head, "Nope, the Princess goes dressed like that."

Holliday grinned, "Hurry up, mama!"

Nancy laughed, "I'm goin', I'm goin' bossy pants!"

Holliday giggled and hopped back on the couch with Pete, slipping back into his lap. Once Nancy left the room, she looked up at Pete, who was watching the TV absentmindedly; "Daddy?"

Pete looked at her, "Yeah?"

"Do ya love mommy?"

Pete couldn't hold back the smile, "Of course I do. Why?"

She shrugged, "Cuz."

"Your mommy loves me too," he added.

Her eyes lit up, "Really?"

"Yep," he smiled proudly then.

Holliday felt excited then, "Ya gonna live wit' us?"

Pete shrugged, "I don't know, me 'n' mommy needa work it out."

"I want you ta stay, daddy," she murmured.

"I wanna stay to, Holly...me and mommy need to talk about it first."

"'Kay."

While Pete and Holliday were in the living room, Nancy got ready, putting makeup on. She caught her reflection, noticing the glow in her skin; she couldn't believe how happy she looked and felt. She exhaled, thinking about her rendezvous with Pete; she didn't regret it, but she did feel guilt, because of Crystal. She never wanted to be that girl; the other woman, the relationship wrecker...but she couldn't help herself. Pete was someone she felt comfortable with, she hadn't loved him like she did now, when she was 16 and pregnant, she isn't sure how the infatuation and love grew.

Is it too early to even think such things? How did it come on so quickly? Why does he turn me on and make my stomach flutter at little things he does?

Nancy started to have feelings for Pete after she had, had Holliday; she looked just like him and she longed to have him back in her life. She was never fully angry with him, just pissed at how he had cussed her out and ignore her, she was more angry with his father. She couldn't understand how it came on so fast that she was falling so hard for him, especially since he had someone else.

Nancy exhaled again, putting on a bit of makeup before changing into jeans and a long sleeve t-shirt and then her sneakers. She returned to the living room, where Holliday was being tickled and giggling in Pete's lap; he laughed too, their smiles identical, the dimples and all. Nancy knew what it was, he was a great father, that's what attracted her to him.

"Hey, hooligans," she called to them, "ready to go?"

Holliday giggled louder as Pete held her, standing, nearly placing her over his shoulder, "We're ready," he said.

Holliday waved her arms, "Ready, mama!"

Nancy smiled, "Alright, let's go."

Pete held Holliday upright, keeping her in his arms, carrying her out the apartment behind Nancy.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this all on the plane, I am officially home! It's cold just like I like it and my dog is so happy to be home.
Anyway, how do you guys like this chapter? I'm so tired, but I wanted to get this out before I fell asleep. Tell me what you think, I can't wait to read your comments when I wake up!

Thanks for reading!
xxali