The Fast Times

Fifty *

Nancy returned to the Wentz home just before sunset. Hilary was the one to let her in, saying they were having dinner. Nancy tugged at her bottom lip as she walked in, not wanting to disturb anyone.

"Mommy!" Holliday's shout jolted her.

Nancy smiled, "Hey, baby. Did ya have fun?"

Holliday hummed, rushing over to tug her mommy to the table, "I cooked!"

Nancy looked to Dale, who nodded, "Oh, wow, Holly, you did?"

"Uh-huh. Come eat some."

Nancy sat where Holliday had been sitting, across from Andrew, and pulled Holliday into her lap; "Where's Pete?"

"Upstairs," Hilary answered, "he's showering."

"Not anymore," Pete said as he jogged down the stairs, a towel in hand to dry his hair. "Hey Cy."

Nancy was about to greet him back when he surprised her by kissing her on the lips. Nancy was startled, while his family was confused, and Holliday made a little gag noise, "Oh, yucky!"

"Pete," Dale exasperated, shocked still, "um, what's going on?"

Nancy blushed manically, "Uh..."

Pete sat beside Nancy, "We're working on things."

Dale was happy right then, but was still in shock. Hilary and Andrew looked at each other, shrugging it off.

"What about Crystal?"

"We broke up," Pete answered nonchalantly. "She's already seeing some other guy."

Nancy frowned deeply, "Are you serious?"

Pete nodded, "Yep."

Holliday looked up at her mommy, "Is you 'n' daddy in love now?"

Nancy swallowed, feeling the warmth of her cheeks burning even hotter, "Um, y-yeah, baby. We are," her mood flipped so fast, she was surprised, "me 'n' daddy are in love."

Holliday grinned, "Like da cartoons?"

Pete chuckled, "Yeah, Holly, like the cartoons."

"Are ya gonna live wit' us now, daddy?"

Pete looked to Nancy; their eyes boring into one another with confused expressions. Nancy couldn't think of an answer that would satisfy Holliday, because Holliday would ask more questions pertaining to it. Pete licked over his lips, exhaling, his eyes falling down to his daughter; "We haven't figured that out yet, Holl, but we're gonna talk about it, 'kay?"

Holliday smiled, in no way did she seem confused. She was happy, Pete was going to stick around and he loves her mom. Holliday was excited at the possibility that Pete would be at home with her and be there every time she woke up.

"Okay, daddy," she said sweetly.

Pete kissed her cheek, loving the smile on her face.


After having dinner and talking a bit, it was time for Nancy to get Holliday home for a bath and put her to bed. Nancy had to go to work the next afternoon and was exhausted from being out all day. Pete wasn't going to go home with them, he had to make arrangements to head back to New York to get his things.

Nancy put Holliday's shoes on while Pete told her all the things he was going to do with her the next day. Holliday was on the verge of tears at the fact her daddy wasn't going to come along with her. She rubbed her eyes, letting little tears fall; Nancy kelt and kissed her cheek, wiping away the trail of wetness, "Don't cry, baby girl, daddy'll see ya tomorrow."

"I want him ta sleep wit' me," she pouted, crossing her arms over her chest.

Nancy smiled at her little defiant stance, "Aw, I know."

Pete knelt down then, putting his hands on her forearms, "Hey, Holly, I'll be by tomorrow. We can go to Navy Pier and have some fun, how's that sound?"

Holliday smiled reluctantly, trying to keep a pout, but ultimately lost. She smiled fully and nodded, "'Kay."

"Yeah? You aren't gonna cry are you?" He teased her.

Holly shook her head, "No."

"Good," he kissed her cheek, "I love you."

Holliday wrapped her arms around Pete's neck, hugging tightly, "Love you, daddy."

Pete stood and ruffled her hair, gaining a giggle from her, and then looked at Nancy. She stood too, smiling softly when she looked back at him, "What time will you be by?"

"Like 10," he said, "I, uh, needa talk to you about some stuff."

Nancy hummed, "Okay. I gotta work at 2 till 8."

"Alright, I'll see you in the morning," he leaned over and kissed her.

Nancy returned it, blushing, her stomach tossing. Pete broke it, kissing her cheek after, smiling.

"See you," she whispered softly, then looked down at Holliday, "say goodnight to daddy, Holly."

Holliday waved her hand at Pete, "'Night daddy."

Pete bent over to kiss the top of her head, "Goodnight, Princess."

Again, Holliday giggled, then followed Nancy out of the house. Pete watched them go, waiting to close and lock the door once they drove off.


Nancy slept with Holliday cuddled up to her side; she woke up to her little girl poking her nose. Nancy woke up, her eyes fluttering, "Huh?"

"Wake up," Holliday murmured, "I'm starvin'."

Nancy smiled, "Okay, whadda wanna eat?"

"Um...cereal," she answered.

"Okay, let's get up."

Holliday hopped out of bed, followed by Nancy, hurrying to the kitchen. Holliday sat in the chair with her booster seat and began to hum a song to herself while Nancy brew coffee and serve Holliday and herself cereal.

As she sat down to eat, there came a knock on the door; Holliday looked up, "Is dat daddy?"

"I dunno," Nancy murmured, "lemme go see."

She got up and headed to the door while Holliday continued to eat. Nancy got to the door, looking out the peephole; she suddenly felt excited and full of warmth when she saw Pete there, ready to knock again. She stepped back and opened the door, causing Pete to stop his raised fist and smile, "Hey."

"Hey," Nancy replied and stepped to the side, "come in. Isn't it a little early?"

"I couldn't wait," he said sheepishly, stepping inside.

Nancy still smiled, butterflies in her stomach, and shut the door behind him, then leading the way to the kitchen. Holliday jumped out of her seat and nearly knocking over her cereal bowl to get to her daddy, "Daddy! Daddy, ya here!"

Pete's stomach twisted, his little girl launched herself into his arms. He picked her up and kissed her cheek repeatedly, "I told ya I'd be here! I missed you."

Holliday giggled, hugging him around his neck, "Silly daddy."

Pete held her, still in somewhat of a shock that he had a daughter; ever since he met her, he would catch himself in awe with her. He never loved anyone as much as he loves her.

"What were you eatin'?" He asked as he carried her to the table, where Nancy sat.

"Boo Berries!" She exclaimed, "Muh favorites!"

"Mine too," Pete told her, setting her down in her booster seat.

"Mommy likes Count Chocula," Holliday said, "they's good too, but I like Boo da best."

Pete watched her eat animatedly, singing and humming, dancing in her seat. He chuckled and looked over at Nancy, "She's a riot."

"Yeah, I know," she replied. "I made coffee, I think it should be done."

She got up, but Pete pulled her back, "I'm good."

"I need some," she said, smiling at him.

He let her wrist go, watching her go into the interior of the kitchen. He focused back on his daughter, talking to her, letting her ask questions. Pete loved it, he answered her silly and outrageous inquiries; Nancy returned, blowing and sipping her coffee, eating slowly while the two talked.

"'M all done!" Holliday announced.

"Okay," Nancy took the bowl, "go brush your teeth, then change your jammie's."

Holliday did as she was told, skipping and dancing her way to the bathroom. Pete laughed at her little walk, then looked at Nancy, "I broke up with Crystal over the phone."

Her lips turned down, "Is she really seeing someone else?"

He nodded, "She's actually been seeing someone else...it wasn't that hard to just end it."

"Did she tell you?" she asked.

"Nah, her roommate did," Pete shrugged.

"I'm sorry," she murmured apologetically.

"It's okay," he murmured, "we were only together for like 6 or 7 months."

"Still, no one deserves to be cheated on."

"I'm glad," Pete exasperated happily, "I don't have to worry about her, I can get back worrying only about Holly and you."

"That's sweet of you Pete, but are you sure that this is what you want?" Nancy questioned.

"Yes, I've never been more sure about anything in my life."

Nancy inhaled, "Then I should start looking for a new place."

Pete grinned, "My dad's doin' that too, he has a few condo's nearby that'll be perfect for you, Holly, 'n' me."

"Condos? Those are kinda pricey," Nancy replied softly.

"Yeah, but we'll be able to afford it," he said quickly; but, he retracted when he saw the uncomfortable features set in her face and movements in her body, "...or, we can find somewhere cheaper...if you want, Cy. It's entirely up to you."

She was suddenly at ease, "I'll look and I'll ask your dad for some help, but the final decision is mine and Holly's."

Pete agreed, "Whatever you want."

She smiled, leaned over and kissed his lips, "Thanks babe."

"Ew!" Holliday squealed as she approached, before Pete could speak, "Why ya kiss sooooo much?"

"Cuz I love mommy sooooo much," Pete laughed, picking Holliday up and setting her on his lap, "I love you just as much. What do you wanna do today?"

"I wanna play Cinderella!" Holliday said excitedly, "I teach ya!"

"You two go ahead and play, I'm gonna go shower," Nancy got up, taking the bowls to the sink, along with her coffee cup.

Holliday pulled Pete along to play while Nancy headed to the bathroom.


Nancy was getting dressed when someone knocked on the door; she was just in her panties and bra, "Come in."

It was Rae, "Hey, could I take Holly to the shop real quick? Andy's tattooing this girl who's getting a Disney tattoo."

Nancy slipped a t-shirt on, "Uh, sure, Pete's in there with her, isn't he?"

"Yeah, but I wanted to make sure before I just took her. Pete said it was cool."

"Yeah," Nancy went over and grabbed Holliday's shoes, handing them over to Rae, "make sure she doesn't distract Hurley."

Rae laughed, "Sure."

Rae left the room, closing the door behind her; Nancy sat on the bed and began to put lotion on her legs. She could hear Holliday cheer and then leave with Rae; a few seconds after, she heard Pete coming down the hall to her bedroom. The door opened without an invite, Pete came in, shutting the door behind him, "Whoa."

She laughed, "What?" She put the rest of the lotion from her hands on to her arms.

He was staring at her in just her panties and t-shirt, "No pants."

She rolled her eyes playfully, "I just shaved my legs, I had to put on lotion."

Pete went over, obviously turned on by the sight, "I like you like this."

She scoffed, again, in a joking manner, "I know."

He pushed her back on the bed, then crawled atop of her, kissing her greedily. Nancy giggled against his lips, feeling him grow hard against her stomach. Pete propped up, kissing her deeply, her head pressing into the mattress.

Even with how turned on she was, she didn't want to go that far. She broke away, causing him to whine, "Cy!"

Nancy smiled, "Pete, as much as I love this, I still don't think we should have sex."

As horny as he was, he agreed; "Yeah, sorry."

"Don't be sorry," she kissed his lips as he sat up, "it's just Holly will be back soon and I don't wanna tire you out."

He rolled over and laughed, "Really? Don't you know I've got stamina for days?"

Nancy smirked as she sat up and looked over at him, "You're ridiculous."

Pete leaned over, kissing her again, his hand falling over her lap and down between her thighs. Nancy smirked again, letting Pete rub his hand up and down between her thighs, causing friction. She opened her legs wider, letting him have access to her, feeling his fingers brush against her wet center. She shuddered, her breath caught in her throat as soon as his fingers pushed her panties to one side. Pete swallowed, slipping one finger inside of her, breaking away to kiss her neck; she sighed deeply while he began to suck her neck and worked another finger inside of wetness.

"You like that?" Pete asked hotly, clearly knowing the answer.

Nancy moaned, "Yes."

Pete kissed and nipped at her jaw, thrusting his fingers in and out of her entrance, hard and deep. Nancy gripped the sides of his shirt, balling them in her fist as her body tensed. Pete sucked under her jaw, her hips bucked, and pants and moans fell from her open mouth, followed by his name.

Pete was dying to be inside of her, but this, getting her off would get him off. He loved the way she felt and the sounds she made; he tilted his head up to kiss her. Before he could, his thumb pressed on her clit, causing her to gasp and cry out, "Oh! Pete!"

He grinned, kissing her while continuing to work her over into a frenzy, thumb pressing and fingers curling. Their tongues fought and tangled, pushing Nancy close to the edge; she whimpered against his mouth, rocking her hips against his hand, building herself up with him. This was driving Pete crazy, he growled against her mouth, feeling her clench around his fingers, buried deep inside of her warmth.

"I'm gonna cum," she squealed against his mouth.

Pete kissed the side of her mouth, "Cum then, baby."

Nancy lost her mind and what little composure she had then, the growl in his tone set her body on fire. She held him tight as she climaxed, crying out against his shoulder, while he continued to kiss and partially lie atop of her. Pete kissed her deeply and slowly while he rode out her orgasm, rubbing her sex with his palm after she sighed and let her head fall back, her body relaxing beneath his.

"Oh my God," she breathed.

Pete chuckled and kissed her jaw, "You're welcome."

Nancy giggled, kissing his temple, "Shut up."

"You so owe me," he rolled off of her, then laid beside her.

"I intend to settle all debts," she smirked at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
My mom: Pete got someone pregnant? Naomi is NOT gonna like that.

Time skips are coming, loose ends will be tied and more boring smut! Yay!
Anyway, tell what you think, I've been trying to churn this out since Monday.

xxali