Arabella

Chapter One

The bar is too crowded, Not even in a good way. It's full of preppy English art students that get 'A*s' in all of their exams but are secretly snorting cocaine behind their parents back. Their parents are practically divorced but they are too much of a high standard too actually sign the papers, they don't talk they just eat dinner together and contemplate weather to get psychiatric help for their 'troubled' son/daughter that they think is depressed just because they go out on Tuesday night and don't come home until Thursday afternoon. This leaves the child enough time to let whatever drug they absorbed in to their tiny bodies to wear off.

The reason why the bar is full of English-Arty-Hipsters is because I'm in a rock bar, not the type of bar i'm usually in, i just thought i might want to fuck some dude in a band tonight. I only have sex with 'Band Guys' and that because they don't usually care about you the day after. I hate when they want you to stay and 'cuddle', all i want is for me to have a good time, get free booze, steal some cash from the guys wallet and leave. Sometimes if i'm lucky they even pay for food or a cab back home.

I order a drink from the bar hoping i some guy with tattoos, that screams into a microphone in front of hundreds of people every night, walks by and slaps my arse or asks to buy me a drink. Even if i'm sat there sipping a, cock-tail i don't even like i just drink because it makes me look like less of a broke person i am, they still ask to buy me a drink. thats because really they know nothing about how stupid the question is.

I sit on the bar stool sipping the well made cocktail, when i notice about six guys come through the small doors of the bar, one of the had a loose t-shirt that read the words 'GLMR KILLS', another from behind had a nose ring, the reason i could tell is because off the reflecting and bouncing of what is a nose ring, the guy with the nose ring was ripped he had a t-shirt that clug around his arms. the third that walked in i recognized, he had dark hair with blonde put through it almost skunk-like, he was wearing tight black jeans and t-shirt with the word 'BONER' written in big, bold, red lettering. I laughed to myself, i was quite an immature person. He looked my way and smilled and whispered to his friend next to him, him who i haven't seen yet but i also recognized, he had chocolatey brown hair styled in a similar way to, his friend with the 'BONER' t-shirt,he was wearing a blink-182 t-shirt and tight black jeans. The guy with the 'BONER' t-shirt started pushing his way through the crowded bar towards me whilst pulling out his phone looking deeply concentrated onto whatever he was looking at.

The man reached me, with a big smile plastered over his face and said.

"Excuse me but are you this lovely young lady?" he said this while turning the phone towards me. On the screen was a picture of a girl with blue hair, in some lace lingerie and tattoos up the side of her body, I payed attention and studied the tattoos upon the girls body one saying ' LOVE WILL TEAR US APART', a title of a song i knew from my childhood, it reminded me of my dad, he used to love Joy Division.

"Yes, the lady on the screen is me" It was an old magazine cover for the magazine i used to work for.
His smile grew even bigger when he leaned over and whispered...

"I've always wanted to know what a models body feels like in my bed"

"I don't even know your name"

"Jack, Jack Barakat"

"Marina, Marina Thomas"
♠ ♠ ♠
|First chapter, what do you think?
|My second story, so it may need improvments
|I promise Austin comes in soon this is just showing you what Marina is like
\\ I will bake you cookies if you subscribe, comment and recommend //
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=99227543