Arabella

Chapter Two

It had been 3 months since my encounter with Jack. He wasn't the best but still i got a free t-shirt and a number out of it.

I was sitting in my local coffee shop alone, when my phone vibrated.

'Jack The-Band-Guy':

"Hey, I'm back in London tomorrow and i was wondering if you wanted to maybe go to this party with me? You're the only person i really know from London...But bring a friend. I missed you ;)"

"Hi, Yeah i'm not doing anything tomorrow. Where is it and is it like formal?"

'Jack The-Band-Guy':

"I will pick you up, text me your address. No, its just like a house party"

I replied with my address, finished my coffee and left. It was raining quite a lot, as i was walking to my car i bumped into a man i had never seen before. He had the most beautiful eyes. The kind of eyes you knew had been through and saw a lot. He had this muddy-brown hair just curled in small places, probably just because it had been raining. He smiled, pushing his lip ring up. I smiled back. He asked me if i needed a car, i said no. He asked what my name was, i said "Marina". He complimented me on my name and introduced himself, "Chris". We both got into my car and started talking about childhood, politics, music and relationships. He leaned into kiss me, i kissed him back. We started making out in the back seat of my car, after we had hard, long sex. Like porn-star sex. Dirty sex, Calling names, whispering bad things into each others ears, moaning. As soon as we had stopped, i felt the guilt rise over me like a tropical storm cloud. I know i wasn't in a relationship with Jack but he had this imprint on me.

Chris left without and number and probably not a memory.

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
The Next Day

It was Friday afternoon and i was trying to figure out what i will be wearing for the party tonight, The guilt from yesterday was still hanging over me. I knew when i would meet with Jack and his friends i would feel even more guilty, but i knew i shouldn't.

I chose my outfit, and applied my makeup. I got a text from Jack at 6:30

'Jack The-Band-Guy':

"Hey, My friend is going to pick you up, and he is going to drive you to the party and i will be there. Can't wait to see you ;)"

I replied saying i was ready and that i couldn't wait to see him too. Which was a lie i didn't really want to see Jack again after what happened with that guy, but i guess i will have to put a smile on my face.

I was just about to sit down when i heard a loud knock on my door. I quickly walked to the door and lifted the hatch and opened the door. Stood there was a tall slim man he had tattoo's that traced his arm and around the sides of his neck and onto the top part of his chest. He had black ray-bans on that covered his eyes and had this dark brown hair that was carefully put up into a 50's style hair cut. His nose ring reflected from the light on my wall that was heading directly towards his face. He smiled and introduced himself.

"Hey, Austin Carlile" he pulled out his hand from his pocket and shook it with mine before pulling me into a big hug.

"Marina Thomas"

"Honey, I know who you are, lets just say i read you're page" he said winking. I laughed and invited him inside.

He sat on the couch while i grabbed my shoes and my phone. I laced up my shoes and left. As we were walking towards the cab we had called he complimented my outfit

"You look very nice, oh and nice shoes" He glanced a look and smilled as i looked down at his shoes. we were matching.

"Great minds think a like" we both laughed as Austin grabbed the door and gestured to me to get inside.

"Indeed they do Marina."

"Call me Marni"

"Okay then Marni, so tell me about yourself."

"Well, as you know i'm a model, i'm 19 and i live alone in a shitty apartment. How about you?"

"I sing really loud in a band called Of Mice & Men, I'm living on a tour bus at the moment and im 23 years old"

"How do you know Jack?"

"Me and my band are really good friend with him and his band"

"Oh, I see"

The cab took us into town then passed Barfly, the bar I met Jack in. It stopped outside a house, you could hear the indie-rock music blaring from the inside as Austin and I got out of the cab. Jack and his friends from the bar were stood outside the door waiting for us.

"Hey Beautiful, I missed you" He pulled me into a hug and kissed my cheek, did he think we were dating?

"Aw, I missed you to Jack." He wrapped his arm around my waist and we walked in followng the 4 other guys including Austin. As we were walking he slid his hand down to my bum and left it there, even though i usually liked this sort of attention, I didn't want it from Jack I wanted it from Austin. Austin probably had a girlfriend or someone that he was madly in love with, so i just played along with Jack and let him keep his had there.

We kept walking through this house it was small and had graffiti on the walls. We walked into what was probably the kitchen, Where i saw about 9 guys stood there, 3 were talking and the others were drinking the drinks.

"Alexxx, I misseedd you" One of them said running up to the guy with the chocolatey brown hair, he must of been Alex, Jack was talking about him after we had fooled around, he said that Alex was his bestfriend and that also he was the lead singer of his band.

I was introduced to all of the guys. Alex, Rian and Zack were the guys in the bar. Alan, valentino, Aaron and phil were the guys in Austin's band. And the four other guys looked familiar, they had strong yorkshire accents. Oliver, Matt, Jordan, Lee and Vegan, as they called him, i'm guessing thats not his real name. Me and Matt got talking about england he said he was from Sheffield and kept on repeating a story about how he worked in the Morrisons in Bramley. With that i started talking about my hometown which is very close to Sheffield, Leeds.
♠ ♠ ♠
|I really enjoy writing this story
|thank you to my readers
|Party Part 2 will be updated soon
http://www.polyvore.com/marina_goes_to_party/set?id=99394460