Arabella

Chapter Three

Matt is such a nice guy, even though I didn't understand much of what he said. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jack covering this blonde girl with his tongue, practically drowning her in his alcohol-ed flavored spit. I watching carefully at this, thinking back to the night Jack an I spent together. Did we look this stupid? Like silly hormone craved teenagers wanting to taste every inch of each other.

I turned around to talk to Matt again, but he wasn't there. I was stood on my own, with a drink in my hand. Whenever i was alone i usually got nervous when thank god Austin Walked up to me. His eyes filled with sadness like his heart had been broken. I thought he would come up an talk to me but instead he just shoved past me and walked out the door.

I had no where else to go so i decided to follow him. I saw him walk down the street down to a small coffee shop, i thought it was strange that it was open this late. I stood outside the coffee shop. The windows filled with steam and thoughts from adolescent teens. the teens that would stay out all night and then wait until morning to go home then they would quickly get dressed into there Sunday clothes and leave for church with their parents.

Austin was inside the coffee shop he didnt go up and order anything he just sat down i one of the booths. I opened the door and walked inside. i found my way to where Austin was sat. The booth was two leather couches one of them was ripped slightly, probably from the finger nails of teens trying to scratch away every agonizing thought, like 'why does nobody understand me?' or 'i wonder how people would react to my death?'.

Austin lifted his head and looked at me his eyes red and watery almost like he had been crying. He put his head back down and then said

"Why are you here? You dont even know me"

I sat opposite him and said

"I know i don't know you...but i know when someones sad"

"Im no-"

I cut him off

"I can tell you're sad, don't even say you're not because your eyes are filled with sorrow, like a wife that lost her husband. Im not here to tell you to man-up or to not be sad, im here for you to talk to. I've had many friends with problems, im sure you can tell me."

"I would rather just sit here alone."

"Okay"

I got up from the couch and went and ordered my drink and went and sat by myself. I lit a cigarette, when someone was stood besides me and said

"You shouldn't smoke it fucks you over"

It was Austin, he reached down to get the cigarette out of my mouth and put it out in the ashtray that was carefully placed on the table in front of me. He offered out his hand and said

"Wanna go for a walk?"
♠ ♠ ♠
|sorry its been a while
xoxo