Status: Just a drabble;

Gentle Memory

One/One

Her lips had a certain sweetness to them. A cotton candy taste that lingered long after the kisses had stopped. The sweet, yet sour kisses that lasted until dawn. The gentle, plush pink lips that released happiness through my entire being.

Her eyes held a deep longing. Longing to be open and able to be loved. The lashes that trail the outline of the two teal traps. Makeup dared to touch her perfection. The way their stare managed to steal my breath and leave me gasping as I would drown in them.

Her soft, milky skin. A gentle and clear complexion with barely a speckle of soft freckles. Soft to touch and warm to hold. Harsh scars littering the perfect. Yet adding to her imperfect beauty.

Her heart taken by my own, yet her brain taken by a man who, by societies standards is perfect. Her heartbeats increase as our lips meet. But this will be the last time of those sweet, forbidden kisses. This will be the last time I drown in her traps. The last time her skin will be warmed by mine.

Tomorrow she says, "I do." To a man.

Tomorrow I say, "Goodbye." To my one true love.

Tomorrow, the affair of us two women will be nothing more than a memory.
♠ ♠ ♠
Drabble;

xx