Status: Drabble

Dreaming's Better

One/One

His warm, tan arms scooped my body from the cool water around me. His water beaten hair shined in the sunlight. His white smile gleamed for a moment, then hid as his lips pressed to mine. Our lips meshed for a few moments before there were splashes around us. His friends had jumped into the pool and were swimming around. He dropped me, and I went under with a giggle and shout.

Our bodies swam around in the cooling water, a game of chicken, a game of marco-polo, a few splashes and lots of laughing.

He swam towards me and wrapped his arms around my small waist. Placing little kisses along my collarbone, he nipped and smirked against my skin. “You’re flawless, you know this, right?” He turned my body to face his. “Just flawless, there are no other words to describe you.” A small blush crept along his cheek bones.

“You are such a liar! I’m far from flawless. I just know how to apply makeup!”

“Liar, makeup has never touched your skin.” His fingers brushed my face gently. I felt him push some hair behind my ear. “Have I ever told you how much I adore brunettes?” He grinned and tapped my nose. “Especially the ones with large brown eyes.” He chuckled and kissed the tip of my nose.

A blush held my skin for a moment, “You never have told me that before.”

“A lovely, pale, brown-eyed brunette is the perfect girl for me! Thank God I found one! And who knew that she was just down the street from me?” He chuckled and touched his lips to mine for a small second. The second turned to a minute; my fingers entangled in his hair, his hands on my hips.

The bright sun had led to a dark night. Nothing but the light of the moon shining on our bodies as we continued our kissing and playing. Everyone else had left, leaving just us in the water under the starry sky.

He had managed to slip off my top and bottoms. His had been off for a few moments now. Our bare skin was touching underneath the water. Our bodies wrapped around one anothers. His lips on my neck, my nails in his shoulders. Pure ecstasy as the motions continued.

He wrapped a towel around my body, and one around his. We laid on the beach chair and held one another. “Remember, you’re flawless, no matter what.” He kissed the top of my head and ran his fingers along my arm.

-


Sighing heavily, I watched as the tan armed boy picked up the tanned girl. He held her bridal style for a moment and let their lips touch. A pang shot through my chest. ‘I suppose dreams really are better than reality.’
♠ ♠ ♠
Drabble ; 478 words

xx

xx