Sequel: Love and Life
Status: Will be updated when inspiration strikes:)

Just Another Love Story

Prologue

Having a famous family wasn’t easy for Casey Margera a lot of the time, being nineteen and socially awkward wasn’t good when your day to day life was being broadcasted to the world. Viva la Bam was a huge hit and for the most part, Casey loved helping her brother and friends cause havoc, but occasionally she needed an escape and that’s where her skateboarding came in.

Skateboarding gave her an overwhelming sense of freedom and the means to express herself without having to use words. It had helped her through so much that she couldn’t imagine her life without it. Being in the limelight took away a lot of her freedom and people didn’t seem to understand that she was still just an ordinary girl. She made wishes, she had dreams, and the fact that she was famous made her no less ordinary.

She still went through the bad breakups, bad days, arguments with her parents, everything teens go through, but there was one thing that always got her through the bad and had given her some of the most amazing memories and that was her family. Bam and his friends were always there for her when she needed them, no matter where, why or time of day. They may not be blood-related, but to Casey that didn’t matter, they were family and nothing anyone said would change that.

She stood at the lip of the vert ramp, looking down and getting herself ready. Then, without hesitation she dropped in, allowing the skate board to pick up speed and gain air before pulling a perfect Japan Air. The feeling she got when she managed to pull off a trick was amazing. It also felt good knowing that she was good at something that she could share with her brother Bam.

Things at home were never boring with Bam around. With Jess being away on tour with his band CKY most of the time, Bam was the only brother she got to spend any real time with. She had a close bond with both her brothers, being the only girl, they were extremely protective of her and she loved them for it. If she was honest, they were both crazy but they were also both incredibly sweet and incredibly talented which showed through their success.

Casey came to a stop when she spotted Bam approaching, flicking her board up into her hand rather than bending down to pick it up and meeting him half way.

“Looking good out there, Sparks,” Bam said, smiling as he handed her a can of monster that she immediately opened.

Sparks had been her nickname for as long as she could remember. She didn’t know why they called her that, but it had stuck and she liked it.

“Thanks, it’s starting to feel natural, but I still internally freak out a little in the air,” Casey replied.

“It doesn’t show, you look like a pro. Just remember not to let the fear overpower you,”

“I know. How come you're not filming?” Casey asked, knowing that the crew was at the house.

“I didn’t want them to film this. I just wanted to make sure that you were okay, you’ve been extremely quiet and I’ve noticed that Josh hasn’t been connected to your hip lately.”

“Me and Josh broke up. It was becoming too much and most of the time I felt as though I couldn’t breathe because he was always around me,” Casey said, looking at Bam.

“I’m sorry, Sparks, I didn’t even realize. Why didn’t you talk to me about it?” Bam asked, frowning.

“I just didn’t get a chance is all. You’ve been busy or out with the boys, and I’ve spent my time trying to avoid people and cameras I guess.”

“You know I’ve always got time for you no matter what I’m doing and if you don’t want the cameras on you then just tell them or me okay? Listen, we’re heading to the Mall of America for the demo with Mike V and Novak today.”

“Your Demo isn’t until tomorrow morning, Bam. Why are you going today?” Casey inquired, guessing that Bam had something planned.

“Well, we’re going to spend the night in the mall and film it for one of the upcoming episodes. Plus, we want to have some fun. Mum, dad and Don Vito are under the assumption that we’re staying in a hotel… and you are coming too.”

Casey chuckled and hugged Bam who led her inside and left her to go pack.

An hour later, everyone was packed and ready to go. It took three cars to get them all to the airport and then they were on their way to Minnesota, where the fun and games would begin.

When they touched down in Minnesota, Don Vito had already started moaning. Casey put in her headphones and took a seat at the back of the mini bus, which was taking them to the mall. She stared out the window as the bus took off, her music drowning out the shouting of the boys and Don Vito who were arguing.

‘Your mouth is a revolver firing bullets in the sky. Your love is like a soldier, loyal till you die…’ Casey sang to herself as they raced along the open road. By the time they pulled up outside the mall, everyone was glad to be out of the mini van so that they could escape Don Vito’s big mouth.

They walked inside the mall and Casey looked around in awe. This was her first trip to the Mall of America and she was planning to make the most of it.

“Bam, the mini van has left with all our luggage,” April stated, watching as the van disappeared from view.

“Don’t worry, it’s being handled… trust me,” Bam replied with a smile that Casey knew all too well.

“Well, I’m not standing around here all day, I’m going to explore,” Casey said, heading off.

“Sparks, hold up,” Glomb shouted.

Casey turned to see Glomb and Raab jogging to catch up with her.

“Bam’s given us all one hundred dollars to spend as stupidly as possible,” Raab added, handing her the money.

She watched as one of the cameras joined them and they headed off through the crowd. Casey looked around for ideas, spotting a few things which she would be suggesting to the boys.

“So Sparks, any ideas what we can waste our money on?” Glomb asked.

“I have a few ideas, but first up that slushy machine has just given me an idea,” Casey told them, heading over to it.

Five minutes later, she had acquired a large slushy and was now standing on the level above Don Vito. It wasn't too difficult to find him; they just looked for the fat man with the big mouth at the food courts. Bam was walking behind him, talking to him when Casey dropped the slushy, watching as the icy drink hit Don Vito clean in the face.

Raab and Glomb cheered as Bam and the others fell to the ground laughing. Casey chuckled as Don Vito started shouting and cursing at her, which simply made everyone laugh even more.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope someone enjoys this, I'm obsessed with Bam Margera and the crew of both Viva la Bam and Jackass so I thought, hey let's write!

Enjoy reading ♥ Let me know what you think!