Sequel: Love and Life
Status: Will be updated when inspiration strikes:)

Just Another Love Story

Stunts and Tragedies

They stayed in the park a little longer, before walking back to the Porsche, and driving back to ‘Castle Bam’. When they arrived Casey went straight up to her room, getting changed into her onesie, before heading back down to find the others. She found them all sitting out on the decking, and joined them, sitting on Bam’s lap. He put his arms around her, as she cuddled up to him, and sat silently, listening to the conversation that was going on around her.

“Thanks giving is coming up,” Glomb pointed out, “What’s everyone grateful for this year?”

“I’m grateful for the opportunities I’ve had this year,” Bam said.

“I’m grateful for the second chance I’ve been given, after rehab and everything, it’s good to know that I still have people who believe in me,” Novak added.

“What about you Sparks? What are you grateful for?” Raab asked.

Everyone looked at her as she thought about it, although truth was she already knew what her answer was.

“You guys and Johnny of course. You’ve never let me down, you’ve never betrayed me, I’ve gone through so much the past year, and at the end of it, you guys were the only ones still there. Not many people can say that they have a family like that.”

Everyone was quiet for a little while, making Casey look up, to find them all grinning at her.

“I have to agree, we have a pretty kick ass family,” a familiar voice said from by the doors.

“Jess,” Casey shouted scrambling from Bams lap, and throwing herself into her oldest brothers open arms.

“Hey, wow I really was missed this year huh?” Jess added as Casey cried into his shoulder.

“I’m so glad you’re home,” Casey whispered as Jess put her down on the ground, keeping one arm around her, whilst using his free hand to shake everyone else’s hands.

Jess coming home was always an emotional time for Casey, it was hard having him on tour for most of the year, but it also made the time they had together more precious.

“What have I missed?” Jess asked.

“She’s had a rough week is all, how long you home for?” Bam replied.

“About a month hopefully, didn’t want to miss thanks giving this year. Besides, I haven’t seen my family in nearly a year, and I missed you guys, but things have been crazy at work.”

Casey wiped her eyes, looking up at her brother, who smiled down at her and kissed her forehead. She let go as Raab handed him a beer, and headed over to Ryan, sitting on his lap. He put his arms around her, kissing the side of her head, and she leaned back into him.

“It’s good to have you home bro,” Bam stated raising his beer.

“What’s the plan this year?” Jess asked.

“I’ve been thinking actually, we haven’t had a family reunion for a while, maybe thanks giving is a great reason,” Bam suggested.

“Really?” Casey whined.

Every time they had a family gathering there were always arguments, no matter how stupid or small. Casey tried to avoid them as much as possible, since they always ended with their grandma or mum mum as they called her, freaking out and yelling.

“Come on Casey it’ll be fun, it’s for thanks giving after all,” Bam said.

“Fun… since when have our family gatherings ever been fun, they are always the same,” Casey argued.

“Jess is home this time, and so we need to make it count, it’s not very often we get to spend it all together. Maybe this year will be different,” Bam replied.

“Fine… but that doesn’t mean I like this idea, I’m doing it because Jess deserves a decent thanks giving,” Casey stated.

“Thanks Sparks,” Jess added with a smile.

Casey rolled her eyes, fidgeting on Ryan’s lap, until she was comfortable. They stayed up until late, talking and making plans for the reunion. It felt good being able to spend time with the guys, and having Jess home-made it even better. Ryan carried Casey up to bed, since she had pretty much fallen asleep on him. He put her on the bed, putting the covers over her, before climbing in next to her, and pulling her closer to him.

Morning soon dawned on their first day of filming for the Jackass movie, and Casey was excited about being able to help, and meeting the rest of the Jack ass crew.

“Anyone up?” Johnny shouted as he let himself in.

“In the kitchen,” Casey replied from her position in front of the oven.

“Something looks good,” Johnny said hugging Casey from behind and kissing her cheek.

“It will be ready in five minutes if you want some.”

“Who said I was talking about the food,” Johnny whispered in her ear.

Casey giggled, smacking his hand playfully, and returning to what she was doing, with Johnny’s arms still wrapped around her waist. Soon enough breakfast was ready, and everyone was sat around the pirate bar eating, and talking about Jackass. Casey washed up after them, and then got ready for the day ahead, before they all headed out the door.

Ryan, Raab, Casey and Bam drove to the first filming location in the hummer, where they were meeting Jeff. They only had a few stunts to shoot in Westchester, which meant that soon enough Casey would be on her own, and that dampened her mood just a little.

They pulled up to a lake just outside Westchester, and all climbed out heading towards Jeff and the others, who were all sitting around waiting. Casey stuck close to Ryan feeling the shyness creep through her, she hated meeting new people, and the nerves she felt right now were extremely strong.

Bam and the others all greeted one another with various hugs and handshakes, whilst Casey kept her distance, without seeming rude. Johnny soon noticed, walking over to her, and grabbing her hand, gently pulling her towards the crowd.

“Guys, I would like you all to meet my baby sister, Casey,” Bam announced grabbing her hand and pulling her to stand next to him, “Casey, I would like you to meet Pontius, Steve-O, Wee-Man, Preston, Ehren and Dave.”

Casey gave a small wave, as they all nodded their heads at her in greeting, and then it was time to get to work. The idea behind the first stunt consisted of a hand drown diagram, that Bam had scribbled on a piece of paper, and handed to Jeff.

“We still haven’t come up with a name for this stunt yet,” Jeff said to Bam as everyone was getting set up.

“What about the idiot launch, since you’re launching Steve-O, and his an idiot for agreeing to do it?” Casey suggested as a joke.

Bam and Jeff both looked at her smiling, and Jeff wrote it down on the sheet of paper he was holding in front of him. Casey raised an eyebrow at Bam, who grinned and put his arm around her. Casey was soon left standing with Jeff, watching as Bam, Johnny and Ryan stood on top of a van, waiting to jump on the end of a large seesaw, which had been built, and placed at the side of the lake.

The idea was that they would jump on the end, and catapult Steve-O into the lake, but whether it would work or not was another story. Jeff made sure that everyone was ready, before calling ‘action’, Casey watched as the guys jumped off the van, sending Steve-O flying through the air, as the others fell to the ground in pain.

Jeff yelled ‘cut’ as soon as Steve-O hit the water, and everyone rushed over to make sure that no one was seriously hurt. Johnny was leaning against the van, with his eyes tight shut, whilst Ryan and Bam sat on the floor.

“Are you guys okay?” Jeff asked concerned.

All three of them nodded, and joined the rest of the crew who were gathered around Jeff. Ryan stood behind Casey with his arms around her waist, as Jeff explained what would happen the next day, and then dismissed everyone to get sorted.

After filming they headed out to lunch, all in good spirits, laughing and joking. Bam parked on the main road, since the parking lot for the diner was full as usual, and everyone climbed out. Casey was the last person to exit the car onto the road, after waiting for the road to clear, she shut the door and turned just in time to see a car skidding around the corner, and hurtling towards her.

“Casey,” Bam shouted as the car hit her, and then sped off.

“Casey,” Ryan yelled as he reached her, kneeling at her side, but not touching her in case he hurt her even more.

There was blood everywhere, on the surface of the road, but Casey was still alive just.

“Ry…,” she said her voice weak.

“I’m right here baby, the ambulance is on its way, just hang in there,” Ryan whispered gently kissing her head, as Bam joined them.

The guys were all gathered around her, trying to keep people away, tears threatening to fall as they stood by and watched helplessly. The ambulance soon arrived and paramedics got straight to work, stabilizing her as much as possible for the short journey she would have to take to the hospital. They secured her head, making Casey cry out in pain, and then loaded her onto the ambulance.

“Is anyone travelling with her?” one of the paramedics asked quickly.

“Ryan you go with her, I’ll follow with the guys, and notify Jess, Phil and Ape,” Bam said trying his hardest to stay calm, although he could feel himself gradually losing grip of his emotions.

Ryan climbed into the ambulance, taking a seat near Casey whose eyes were gradually closing. The spark which always glistened in her eyes, was faded and dim, that had been the meaning behind her nickname. He sat silently listening to her uneven breathing, which came short and slow, that’s when her eyes closed and the ambulance was filled with a long beeping sound.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys I hope you like, Thanks for reading ♥ let me know what you think!