Sequel: Love and Life
Status: Will be updated when inspiration strikes:)

Just Another Love Story

Speeches and Proposals

Most of the speeches were short, since the boys hated doing it, and ended up simply toasting everyone, which meant that before she knew it, it was Casey's turn. Standing before her family and friends, Casey found it difficult to put what she wanted to say into words.

"Erm... I didn't actually prepare a speech, but I guess I'm just blessed to have such an amazing family, and friends that are always there when things get rough. People say that you can pick your friends, not your family but I don't believe that... I picked mine," Casey stated taking a deep breath, "It has got to be the most dysfunctional family in Westchester, but it's mine and each member means more to me than anything. So I guess my toast is to family."

'Family' everyone repeated as a group, before Johnny stepped forward, and took over.

"Everyone knows that I am rubbish at making speeches, but I'm grateful for so much, my family, my friends, my daughter and also for my success. I'm also thankful for Casey's recovery, she means a lot to a lot of people, and she means a lot to me as well. Here's to life and the people in it that make it brighter everyday."

'Cheers' everyone shouted, and that just left Jess and Bam, who had written their speech together.

"The last few months have been hard, and people seem to think that we've forgotten about everything that's happened... but we haven't. We nearly lost our sister, and something like that really makes you realize what you take for granted in life. We can't imagine a world without Casey in it, and it's not something we want to experience any time soon, so here's to Casey the best little sister and friend that anyone can ask for."

'Casey' everyone cheered, and Casey hugged her brothers as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"We actually have one more speech," Johnny said before anyone could move, and Ryan stepped forward looking nervous.

"Today has been a weird day for me, but it's also made me really think about what I want in my life, and who I want that with. When me and Casey first started dating, it scared me and it still does, because nothing has meant this much to me before," Ryan said turning to face Casey who was watching him closely, "I spent a long time tiptoeing around my feelings for you, and I finally got it together but I nearly lost you before it had really started... I don’t want to waste anymore time... So Casey Margera will you marry me?"

Ryan produced a ring box as he got down on one knee, opening the lid to reveal a diamond encrusted engagement ring, and holding it out to Casey who was crying.

"Yes," Casey replied allowing Ryan to slip the ring onto her finger, as everyone cheered and Ryan kissed her.

"I love you so much baby," Ryan whispered in her ear.

"I love you too."

The rest of the party went by quickly, until it was just Casey and the boys left. Casey disappeared upstairs to collect the gift bags, while the others gathered on the decking, and talked about the night.

"I have gifts for you guys," Casey announced as she returned, handing out the bags and watching the boys open them.

"Wow Sparks these are amazing," Raab said as the boys all hugged her and kissed her cheek, thanking her.

"Now wherever filming or life takes you, you'll always have a piece of me with you."

"Shall we tell her?" Bam asked Johnny who nodded in agreement, "After everything that's happened we decided that we'd all feel a hell of a lot better, if you were with us when we weren't here."

"So I spoke to Jeff, and his agreed to let you come help when we film... he's actually really excited about having a girl there full time," Johnny added with a chuckle.

"Seriously?" Casey asked with a grin, hugging Bam and Johnny who both smiled at her.

"Well tonight was fun, no major disasters, no big arguments and I think it ended on a high, which is a miracle," Jess added.

"I hate to be the party crasher but I'm going to head off to bed... my head is starting to throb."

'Night Sparks' the boys all said as Casey hugged them all, and headed up to her room. Half an hour later, Ryan joined her closing the door behind him, and sitting on the bed beside her.

"I just want to say I'm sorry, I know I made you feel shitty today and that wasn't my intention obviously."

"It's okay, it wasn't just you, my meds cause mood swings, and I wasn't feeling great anyway... so I'm sorry too," Casey mumbled as Ryan laid down next to her.

"How are you feeling now?" Ryan asked absent mindedly tracing shapes on Casey's arm.

"Happy, maybe a little tired but mostly happy," Casey added with a small smile.

"Get some sleep Mrs Dunn, I'll be here when you wake up," Ryan promised pulling Casey closer, so that her back was against his chest.

Casey woke up alone the next morning, but quickly realized that it was one o'clock in the afternoon, and with a groan she got up. As she showered, she could hear the boys joking and laughing downstairs, accompanied by the occasional crash, which meant one of two things... Indoor baseball or maniac pool. Making her way downstairs cautiously, she watched as Ryan ran past just dodging a light bulb which smashed against the wall, and slid to what Casey assumed was home base.

"What the hell is going on?" Ape shouted as she entered the room, "Why do you have to be so destructive all the time?"

"It's fun, and it's not all the time," Bam replied.

"He's right, they're not destructive when they're sleeping, although Novak does like to sleep box sometimes," Casey added with a smirk, "Or when they are eating unless it's a prank war."

"Thanks for your support Sparks, I think I've got it from here," Bam stated with a playful glare which simply made Casey laugh.

"Clear it up Bam," Ape ordered smacking his arm when he dropped another light bulb, which exploded over the floor.

"We can't... we have to go film some stuff for Jackass, and then we are meeting Jess to film shit for Viva La Bam."

Casey grabbed her shoes and hoodie, before heading out to the car with Ryan, Bam and Novak. Sitting in the back between Ryan and Novak, Casey bobbed her head to the music, and sang along as they drove. Ryan entwined their fingers as they headed a little out of town, pulling up behind Johnny's car, and getting out.

They joined the other's who were gathered around Jeff, listening to him explain their next stunt, and the safety measures that they had put in place.

"Nice of you to join us," Jeff said hugging Casey who stood beside Johnny.

"Sorry, Ape was moaning as usual, and I couldn't resist tormenting her," Bam replied with a grin.

Jeff finished explaining what was happening, and everyone headed off to get ready, leaving Casey alone with Jeff.

"How are you feeling?" Jeff asked.

"I'm okay, I still get really bad headaches and dizzy spells, but apart from that I'm fine."

"Hey Casey, do you know what's wrong with Johnny?"

"No, why do you ask?" Casey inquired.

"He's not his usual Knoxville self today is all," Jeff explained.

Casey looked over at Johnny who was standing with Steve-O, but she could tell straight away that he didn't really want to be there, and so she decided to save him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait... but here it is happy reading ♥