Sequel: Love and Life
Status: Will be updated when inspiration strikes:)

Just Another Love Story

Lunch and All Things Blue

Johnny and Casey ended up sitting in a small diner, claiming a booth by the window, and ordering some burgers for lunch. Casey watched Johnny mess around with the salt and pepper pots, while they waited for their food in silence, but just by those actions Casey knew something was wrong.

"What's going on with you Johnny?" Casey asked as their food was placed before them.

"Nothing," Johnny said avoiding Casey's gaze.

"I know you Johnny, probably better than you know yourself, and I know that when you're angry or stressed, you get restless and distance yourself."

"Sometimes the fact that you know me so well is a little scary."

"Now lets try again, what's going on?" Casey inquired.

"Madison wants to spend more time with me now that she's older, but Mel won't allow it," Johnny replied finally looking up at Casey.

"Why would she be against it?"

"We've not exactly been on civil terms recently... she thinks I'm a bad influence, and that Madison shouldn't be around the people I work with on a regular basis."

"You’re an amazing dad Johnny, and everybody knows that you wouldn't bring Maddie around the guys, if you thought for one second she'd get hurt. You should try talking to Melanie face to face," Casey suggested.

"I have a meeting with her tomorrow, but it won't help... I know that nothing I say or do will change her mind."

"Stay positive, and stand your ground, she's your daughter as well and you deserve to see her more."

"What did I ever do before you came into my life?" Johnny said with a grin.

"I really have no idea, but you managed somehow," Casey joked finishing her food, "Come on Knoxville we have a movie to finish."

Fifteen minutes later, they arrived back where they were filming, and Johnny already seemed a lot happier. The stunt that they had planned was for Steve-0, who would be locked in a porta-potty, and tipped upside down. Just the thought of it made Casey feel sick, so she hung out in Bam's car instead, listening to HIM and exchanging e-mails with Lily.

'I can't believe that you're engaged to Dunn... how does it feel? Just so you know Josh found out about the engagement, and his not happy about it'

It's strange, but it's a good kind of strange... I don't care what Josh thinks about it, I'm happier with Ryan than I ever was with him, and his not going to ruin that,' Casey typed back feeling anger surge through her as she hit send.

Josh was her past, and Ryan was her future, she wasn't about to let her jealous ex ruin that. Lily didn't reply after that, probably realizing that she had upset Casey, and so logging out Casey went to find Ryan.

"Hey babe, where have you been hiding?" Ryan asked as Casey approached him and Raab.

"In Bam's car, just the thought of Steve-o's stunt made me feel ill," Casey replied as Ryan snaked his arm around her waist, "Has he finished already?"

"Yeah, his just getting cleaned up and then once Jeff says we can go, we're meeting Jess at the store to get supplies."

"Supplies for what exactly?" Casey inquired suspiciously.

"I'm not sure, but knowing Bam it's something crazy," Ryan stated with a smirk.

An hour later Casey, Ryan, Jess, Raab and Bam were all gathered in the paint aisle of the local store. Bam was on the phone to Phil, trying to find out his favorite color, and the idea of the guys with paint made her nervous.

"He had to ask Ape what his favorite color is," Bam said laughing as he waited for an answer, "Blue... sky blue or persian blue... we'll go with persian."

Once Bam had hung up the phone, he grabbed four tins of paint, and headed over to the checkout. As they waited in line, Casey's gaze was on a group of girls who were fangirling near the doors, pointing and whispering among themselves.

"Bam-Bam I think you and the boys have some admirers," Casey said.

"I can't do much, I've got to pay for the paint," Bam replied glancing over at the girls who all squealed and waved.

"Oh Jesus, I'll do this, you go talk to them before they faint or pee themselves with excitement," Casey joked making the guys laugh.

Casey watched the boys interact with the group, signing autographs and taking pictures with them. The happiness on the girls faces, mirrored exactly how Casey felt whenever she was with the guys, whether in a group or individually, and it was nice to see. When Casey finally reached the till, she placed the paint tins on the counter, and smiled at the cashier. Handing over her card, Casey paid for the paint, and signed the receipt.

"Do you need any help taking them to your vehicle?" The cashier asked politely.

"No it's okay, thank you," Casey said turning to the boys, "Guys, come grab the paint."

Grabbing the paint, the boys led the way back to the car, and they drove to 'Castle Bam'. Once there, Bam made sure that Phil and Ape weren't around, before handing out paint brushes and heading into the kitchen.

Two hours later the entire kitchen was blue, the walls were blue, the counters, the utensils... even the food had been painted. Casey stood beside Jess as they observed their decorative skills, watching Bam and Ryan set up the last few bits, while Raab was keeping his eye out for Ape and Phil.

"They're here," Raab shouted and everyone headed into the living room setting up the pool table.

Everyone looked up when Ape and Phil walked in, before returning their attention to the game Bam had started with Jess and Raab.

"Why are you all covered in paint?" Ape asked.

"We were decorating, and didn't feel like cleaning up straight away, so we decided to just hang out," Bam replied with a grin.

Ape frowned, then headed towards the kitchen followed by Bam who couldn't stop smiling, and the guys who were trying really hard not to laugh. Casey trailed along behind them, waiting to see Ape and Phil's reactions when they saw what they had done.

As Phil walked into the kitchen, he tripped the first trap causing paint to pour over his head and drip onto the floor around him. Everyone laughed, except Ape who was staring around the kitchen in disbelief, and Phil who was now attempting to wipe the paint off his face.

"Phil, did anyone ever tell you that you look like a smurf?" Ryan asked when he had stopped laughing as much, "I shall name you fat ass papa smurf."

"Or he could pass as a member of the blue man group," Raab added.

"I'd go with obese avatar," Casey stated making everyone burst out laughing again.

Ape still hadn't spoken, which meant that she was probably beyond angry, and would or could explode any minute. Casey rubbed her head, feeling a headache coming on, probably because of the paint fumes, and decided to take her medication a little early so that it didn't get too bad. Ryan watched Casey take her meds, looking worried but trying his best to hide it, and for that Casey was grateful.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy Reading ♥