Sequel: Love and Life
Status: Will be updated when inspiration strikes:)

Just Another Love Story

Pranks and Mood Swings

The next few weeks were crazy for everybody, they finished filming the final stunts for the movie, and were extremely excited about seeing the finished product. Of course that wasn't really the end of filming, since Bam still had his show to film for, and his ideas seemed to get more and more ridiculous.

Casey's headaches had been getting worse and more regular, which was the reason she was currently sitting in the hospital, waiting to be called for a brain scan and playing nervously with her fingers. Sitting beside her Johnny was acting just as nervous, Ryan was still filming for viva la Bam with the others, and since Johnny was free he had offered to go along to keep her company, which Casey was extremely grateful for.

"Miss Margera," A nurse called from across the room, and with a quick glance at Johnny, Casey followed the nurse into another room where a radiographer was waiting.

Casey changed into a hospital gown, before putting on a pair of headphones, and taking her position on the flat bed, which shifted back into the scanner. After what seemed like hours of silence, loud tapping and the feeling of being trapped the scan was over, and Casey changed back into her clothes.

"We should have the results for you in a couple of days, because of your accident I need to discuss a few things with your surgeon and the doctor that over saw everything, before I can make a diagnosis," The radiographer said.

"Thank you," Casey replied with a small smile heading back to the waiting room where Johnny was waiting.

"All done?" Johnny asked standing up, and handing Casey her jacket which he had been looking after.

"Yeah, they'll contact me in a couple of days to come back in for the results," Casey explained as they left the hospital and climbed into Johnny's car.

The ride back to 'Castle Bam' was relaxing, Johnny didn't ask questions or try to force conversation, mainly because he knew how worried Casey was about getting the results, and Casey really didn't want to talk about it. When they arrived, the boys were all in the living room having a discussion, but their attention soon turned to Casey and Johnny as they entered the room.

"Everything okay?" Bam inquired as Casey sat beside him.

"Yeah I had the scan, got to wait a couple of days for the results though, what's going on?"

"Don Vito and Mike V have declared war on us, so we're coming up with a plan to get them back," Raab explained.

"Why would Mike V partner up with Don Vito?" Johnny added frowning at Bam who shrugged, "As much as I would love to stay and help, I have to go pick up Maddie, I'll catch you all later."

"Bye Johnny thank you for coming to the hospital with me," Casey said as Johnny hugged her.

"Anytime beautiful."

Johnny left, and Casey listened to the plans the boys were putting together, all of which sounded like really bad ideas, since Mike V was not someone you should mess with. To most people Mike was just an amazingly talented skateboarder, but his temper was like a storm waiting to happen, and he wasn't afraid to let loose with his fists if necessary.

An hour later they all decided to go for some food at the diner, knowing that Mike and Vito would be there. As soon as they arrived Vito started by smacking Raab around the head like he often did, and managed to strike all the guys, however Mike stepped in when Vito's hand made its way towards Casey.

"Not Casey Vito, she wasn't even around when all this started, and the last thing we want is for her to end up back in hospital," Mike stated as he pulled Casey into a hug which she returned.

"She's going to take their side, she's always up their arses when it comes to stuff like this, she's like their little mascot," Vito shouted.

"I'm not on anyone's side, I am however starving and needing coffee, how are you Mike?"

"I'm doing great thanks babe, how about you?"

"I'm okay, I had to have another brain scan this morning because my headaches are getting worse, but apart from that things are good."

"Are you skateboarding again yet?"

"Not on ramps, a couple more months and I should be good to start it up again, but I still get on a board and cruise around as much as possible."

"That's a good thing to do, at least you haven't given it up completely."

"Casey stop fraternizing with the enemy," Ryan called out from the booth where the guys had settled in.

"Mike's not my enemy," Casey replied grinning at Ryan who playfully glared at her, "Besides these two could never out prank me, I am the prank queen and everyone knows it."

Casey laughed as she walked away from Mike and Don Vito, sitting beside Ryan who put his arm around her, kissing her cheek. Casey ordered herself some strawberry pancakes, and a chocolate milkshake, which she had every time they went there. Eating with the boys was always eventful, but this time it was Don Vito who caused a commotion, when he walked passed slamming the table and knocking Casey's milkshake all over her and her food, which she was not happy about at all.

"Sorry," Don Vito said with no real meaning behind it which just wound Casey up even more.

"What the hell Vito," Casey snapped, "I was eating that, you stupid fat fuck."

"Casey it was just a joke," Mike added taken by surprise at Casey's outburst.

"I don't care, screw with me when we're out and about that's fine, but this is the first time I've actually sat down for a meal and not felt like vomiting," Casey stated slamming her cutlery down on the table and storming out of the diner with Ryan following closely behind.

"Casey, hey slow down," Ryan said grabbing her arm gently to stop her, and turning her to face him immediately pulling her into his arms when he saw that she was crying, "It's okay."

"I just want a day where I can sit down and eat without shit happening, it's been ages since I've actually enjoyed a meal, and... this is stupid," Casey mumbled pulling away, running her hands over her face, and through her hair.

Ryan didn't say anything, instead he just pulled her back into his embrace, and kissed her head as the others joined them. Casey glanced over at the diner where Mike was standing looking guilty, but Casey managed a small smile which he returned, and they left, heading home so that Bam could cook Casey something, and she could skype Jess.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy reading guys ♥