Sequel: Love and Life
Status: Will be updated when inspiration strikes:)

Just Another Love Story

Sibling Bonds and Wedding Plans

As soon as they arrived back at Castle Bam, Casey grabbed her laptop and headed out onto the deck, logging into skype so that she could talk to Jess. It took him ten minutes to answer, and when he did Casey gave him a small smile, but she knew he saw right through it.

"Hey Sparks, you look exhausted... are you feeling okay?" Jess asked.

"Yeah, I haven't slept much recently... my headaches have been really intense, but I had some tests done this morning," Casey replied.

"When do you get the results?"

"In a couple of days, I'm kinda scared about what they'll say to be honest... how's your tour going anyway?" Casey added wanting to change the subject.

"It's going really good, the venues have been packed out, and the fans have been awesome."

"I'm glad it's all going good, can I come see you when you perform in New York?"

"Of course you can, I'll arrange everything with Bam because I don't want you coming alone, and we'll sort it all out ready."

"I miss you Jess," Casey stated fighting back tears.

"I miss you too Sparks, but our New York gig isn't too far away, and then you'll see me," Jess said talking to someone behind the camera, "Listen, I gotta go but I'll skype you tomorrow, and we can chat for longer."

"Okay, I love you."

"Love you too Sparks, bye."

"Bye," Casey mumbled disconnecting the video call, and closing the laptop with a sigh.

Ten minutes later Bam joined her, carrying a plate of pancakes and a milkshake, which she took giving him a small smile.

"Did you get to talk to Jess?" Bam asked swiping a pancake, and sitting beside her.

"Yeah, but he had to go," Casey replied.

"I know you're finding it hard, with still recovering and Jess being on tour, but it's not forever."

"Just wish he was here sometimes that's all," Casey said.

"Eat up... we still need to come up with some pranks against Mike V and Don Vito," Bam added with his evil grin.

Casey couldn't help but laugh, digging into her pancakes, and drinking the milkshake which was surprisingly good. Once she had finished, they joined Dunn, Raab, Rake and Dico in the living room, and started making plans.

"We need something decent," Raab stated once the silence stretched too long.

"The best way to make Vito angry is to mess with his cars, and we all know how much he loves that truck," Casey added sitting on Ryan's lap, "I'm too smart to mess with Mike V."

After an hour of discussion, Bam decided that Vito's truck would be their best revenge scheme, and headed out with Raab to track Vito down.

"Wanna watch a movie, and order pizza?" Ryan asked once everyone else had left them alone.

"Sure, what do you want to watch?" Casey replied getting up and approaching the DVD cabinet.

"You choose, I'll go order the pizza."

Casey ran her finger over the DVD's until she found Juno, setting it up as Ryan re-joined her, and they settled on the sofa.

"Hey Ry, are you going to the premier next week?"

"I'm not sure, my mum goes into hospital for some tests the same day, and I don't know whether she wants me with her or not," Ryan explained looking guilty which Casey truly didn't understand.

"It's fine Ry, I just wanted to know is all, you should stay with your mum... I know how terrifying being in hospital is even if it is just for tests," Casey replied.

"What do you think about a winter wedding?" Ryan asked out of the blue.

"Winter?" Casey repeated.

"Yeah," Ryan stated with a chuckle, "I want to do something different, something that will be remembered, and I really like winter."

"What if it snows?" Casey inquired.

"Then we'll get you a sleigh pulled by reindeers to get you to the church on time," Ryan teased but Casey could imagine him actually doing that.

"We haven't got around to discussing the wedding yet, but... please don't freak out... I don't want a long engagement."

"Me neither, but I don't want to rush this either, I want to give you the wedding you deserve," Ryan said, "What about December next year?"

"Really?"

"With everything that's happened, this Christmas isn't going to be all that extravagant... which means next year has to be extra special, and a wedding is the perfect way to do that."

"Christmas did kind of get forgotten didn't it?"

"Yeah, we had more important things to worry about, but we have two weeks to pull something together... I'm sure Bam has something planned."

"If we are really going to have the wedding next December, then we need to start planning."

"Planning for what?" Bam asked as he walked in with Raab, and jumped on the sofa.

"Our winter wedding," Casey said with a grin which Bam returned.

"You should let me plan your big day," Bam suggested causing Raab and Ryan to laugh.

"Bam, you're my brother and I love you, but there is no way I am letting you plan one of the most important days of my life... I want a wedding, not a circus," Casey teased.

"You really think I'd do that to you?"

"Yes," Casey, Ryan and Raab shouted at the same time.

"Bam," Vito yelled as the front door slammed, "Why would you do that to my truck?"

"What happened to your truck?" Bam inquired innocently although Casey spotted the child-like glint of amusement in his eyes.

"Well firstly it is up a tree," Vito shouted although it was pretty hard to understand, "Plus there is pieces of it all over the ground."

"I never knew you could drive a truck up a tree," Casey stated as Mike V joined them, "I'm now trying to decide whether you have mad ninja driving skills, or whether you are just really bad at it."

Everyone laughed including Mike, who was staring at Casey and smiling. Don Vito was still yelling when Bam, Ryan, Mike and Casey headed into the kitchen, to eat the pizza which had arrived. Once the pizza had been devoured, Bam and Ryan went to the store leaving Casey with Mike and Don Vito. It wasn't long before Mike decided to skate, while Casey watched from the top of the ramp and laughed as Mike fell down beside her.

"Hey Casey," Mike said knocking his leg against hers.

"Yeah?" Casey replied looking over.

"Ryan treats you good right?"

"Of course he does, why do you ask?"

"I'm just checking that's all, I don't want to see you get hurt," Mike stated, "Congratulations by the way... his a lucky guy."

"Thanks, I think I'm the lucky one... we've been through a lot, and even when I was in a coma, he still stuck by me," Casey mumbled, "I'm scared Mikey."

"Scared of what?"

"Scared that he'll realize he can do better, and leave me."

"He loves you Casey, and if he's still here after everything that happened... I doubt walking away will ever cross his mind," Mike replied putting his arm around her comfortingly, "Besides if he hurts you, then he'll have to deal with me and a few others."

Casey chuckled as Mike kissed her head, briefly tightening his hold on her, and then falling silent when Bam joined them, sitting around drinking beer and talking about plans for the future. Maybe Casey's future could be bright, only she would be able to make it better, and she had plenty of people willing to help.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy reading guys ♥

I've decided to make this the last chapter of this story but I am working on a sequel as we speak, and I'm rather excited about that as well.