Sequel: Love and Life
Status: Will be updated when inspiration strikes:)

Just Another Love Story

Anger and Truth

Casey didn’t know how long she had been asleep, before she was awoken by yet another nightmare. She looked out the window, realizing that it was still dark, and so climbing out of bed, she crept down the hall.

She had thought of going to Ryan’s room, but decided against it, and instead stopped outside Bam’s door. She didn’t know if he was about, but she knocked anyway, hoping that he was.

“Come in,” Bam said sleepily.

Casey pushed open the door, walking carefully into the dark room, before closing it behind her, and approaching Bam’s bed.

“What’s up Sparks?” he asked frowning slightly, as he stared up at her, it had been a while since she had gone to his room during the night.

“Nightmares,” Casey whispered.

Bam nodded in understanding, pulling back the covers and patting the bed beside him. They never spoke about the nightmares she had, not that he didn’t try… he did, but Casey would just end up in tears. She climbed over him, getting comfortable, before cuddling into Bam’s side, and drifting off to sleep.

The following morning Casey woke up to find Bam still asleep, with his armed draped loosely around her waist. She smiled over at the sleeping form of her brother, before carefully moving his arm, so that she could get up, and go get a shower.

The water washed over her body, washing away all the stress that she felt, she stood in silence for a few minutes, staring in the mirror, before getting dried and dressed. Heading downstairs, she found Ryan and Raab in the kitchen talking, they both greeted her with a smile, which she returned along with a peck on the cheek.

“You guys hungry? I’m making pancakes,” Casey said as she gathered everything she needed.

“If they’re chocolate chip then I’m in,” Raab said.

“Pancakes sound good right about now,” Ryan added smiling at her.

Half hour later everyone was eating, even Bam who had only woken up because of the smell. After she finished, Casey washed up her plate, and headed out to the ramps; she didn’t bother with her pads when skating at home. She had been skating for an hour, when she heard a car pull up, a huge smile spreading across her face, as Johnny climbed out.

“Johnny,” she squealed, running and jumping into his arms.

“Hey Sparks,” Johnny said, chuckling and hugging her tightly, before setting her back on her feet.

“Where have you been? I’ve missed you,” Casey replied with a huge smile on her face.

Johnny was the only Jackass guy Casey has met so far, and despite the age difference, they were extremely close.

“I’ve been working, thought I’d come pay you all a visit while I’ve got some time off.”

“How long are you here for?” Casey asked as they headed inside, where Bam and Ryan were sat whispering in the corner.

“A few days… got something important to discuss with your brother and the guys,” Johnny said shaking hands with Ryan and Bam.

“Good to see you dude,” Bam added pulling Johnny into a hug, and from there it was like Casey was invisible.

She understood that her brother had his own group of friends, but she thought she was included in that circle. With a frustrated sigh, she went up to her room, pulling out her laptop, and waiting for it to come to life. Hearing the laughter coming from downstairs, she turned her music on and cranked the volume to drown it out.

Ten minutes later, someone banged on her door, and being in the mood she was in, she ignored it, until her mum barged in looking angry.

“Will you turn the music down?” Ape shouted.

“Why? It’s not even that loud, compared to how loud Bam has his,” Casey replied turning her music off.

“Can you just do as I ask, without arguing?”

“Whatever, I’m going out,” Casey shouted as she ran down the stairs, where all the guys stood staring at her, “What? Have you never seen a girl run down the stairs before?”

“Whoa… What’s wrong?” Bam asked frowning at her sudden outburst.

“Now you want to know!” Casey snapped seeing the hurt which spread across Bam’s face.

She slammed the door as she walked out, and sat at the bottom of the vert ramp, crying. She wasn’t even mad at Bam, he had never pushed her out, or told her to go away, she just felt so angry and she hated it. She hated that, she had hurt the one person she never wanted to.

It wasn’t long before Bam joined her, and she jumped up wrapping her arms around him. He hugged her back, kissing the top of her head, and for a while they just stood there.

“What’s going on Case?” he asked as Casey broke down, she had done nothing but cry the last few days.

“I just feel so angry all the time recently.”

“Talk to me… what are you so angry about?” Bam asked.

“Josh sleeping with my best friend when we were together mainly, but I’m also fed up with mum treating me differently, because I’m a girl,” Casey said, feeling a heavy weight rise off her chest, as she wiped her eyes and stood looking at the ground.

“Wait… Josh cheated on you?” Bam added, as Johnny and Ryan joined them.

“Yes, that’s the real reason I broke up with him. I didn’t tell you or the guys, because I knew that you would be angry, and I was scared that you’d end up getting into trouble,” Casey explained looking up at Bam.

“You know, you could have told me, and I could have helped. You’re my baby sister Casey, and I don’t like to see you hurting like this… none of us do!” Bam added pulling Casey back into a hug.

“Have you spoken to Josh since the break up?” Johnny asked.

“He was at the Mall after the demo; he wanted me to give him a second chance.”

“What did you say?” Ryan inquired glancing at Bam.

“That it would never happen, I just hate them both so much, and I don’t know how to get rid of it. Skateboarding doesn’t even help.”

Bam looked at her sadly, she knew that he wanted to be there for her, and make her feel better, but she didn’t know how he or anyone could help. Suddenly Bam’s phone rang, and he had to rush off to pick up his girlfriend Jenn, from the airport, and Johnny had a business meeting, which left her and Ryan alone.

“Come on… I’m taking you out,” Ryan stated taking her hand and leading her to his car. They got in, and he drove them to the park, where he knew that Casey liked to go when she was upset.

“Do you think I did the right thing, by telling Bam the truth?” Casey asked as they stood on a bridge, overlooking a river.

“I do, he needed to know because he was starting to worry about you. He told me that you’ve started having the nightmares again,” Ryan replied, putting his arms around Casey who had started crying again.

“I’m sorry... for crying so much around you,” Casey whispered laying her head on his chest.

“Never apologise for having feelings Casey, you know I’m always here,” Ryan added kissing the top of her head.

Casey didn’t know when it happened, but it was clear to her that she had started falling for him, and she couldn’t help feeling like it was wrong in a way. Ryan was after all Bam’s best friend.

Ryan pushed her back a little, frowning down at her and tilting her head back, so that he was looking straight in her eyes. Casey held his gaze for a few moments, before he moved in closer to kiss her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've finally got the inspiration I needed to start regular updates :) yay me!

Let me know what you think!