Sequel: Love and Life
Status: Will be updated when inspiration strikes:)

Just Another Love Story

Friends and confidence

Casey arrived at the diner a little before two, but couldn’t see Lily anywhere. She found an empty booth which she sat in, ordering herself some coffee, and waiting. Half an hour later, Lily walked through the doors, and headed for Casey’s booth, with a huge grin on her face.

“I am so sorry that I am late,” She said hugging Casey and then sitting opposite her.

“It’s fine… how have you been?” Casey asked.

“I’ve been really great actually, living in Los Angeles at the moment with my boyfriend, he's a DJ so we travel quite a bit, but I‘m hoping to stay in Los Angeles for a while. How about you?”

“I’m currently living with Bam and the guys, which is going pretty good,” Casey said with a smile.

“I heard about your break up and everything, I’ve already had a go at Josh, but his in a pretty bad way right now… he really misses you.”

“You still talk to Josh?” Casey asked keeping her voice casual.

“Yeah, he’s come to LA a few times to visit and stuff, then when I’m down here I’ll hook up with him. I see and talk to Brooke quite a bit as well as some other people from school,” Lily replied.

“That’s sounds cool, I didn’t really keep in touch with anyone from school, apart from Josh and Brooke. Did they give you my number?”

“Brooke did, after she filled me in on everything that had gone down, I thought you might need a friend. I would have done it sooner, but I seriously didn’t know that you was dating Josh, or even spoke to Brooke, otherwise I would have gotten in touch,” Lily stated as she ordered herself some food.

Casey suddenly began feeling extremely suspicious, she hadn’t seen Lily for years, and now all of a sudden she gets in touch, just because Casey broke up with her boyfriend. What if Lily was just hanging out with her, to get information for Josh? That was definitely something Josh would do, but Casey didn’t know about Lily, they had been close once, then again people change.

“So how are your brother and Ryan of course?” Lily asked breaking the silence, and pulling Casey from her thoughts.

“They’re great, filming for their show; Bam’s been doing a lot of skateboarding demo’s, which are going amazingly. And Ryan, well his still just Ryan, he hasn’t changed much,” Casey replied.

“That all sounds exciting… is Ryan still single?”

“Yeah, he did meet someone, but she couldn’t handle the fame and the way he was,” Casey added as her phone vibrated in her pocket, she pulled it out smiling, when she saw that it was a text from Ryan.

‘Hey beautiful, how’s your day going?’

“Someone’s just put a smile on your face… Anyone special?” Lily asked.

“No it’s just Bam being his usual self,” Casey lied just in case it got back to Josh. If she was honest she didn’t even know why she was lying, she was single and Josh didn’t own her.

“I was thinking that maybe I could come up to the house, and see Bam and the guys?” Lily suggested.

“That’s a great idea, I’ll have to get Ryan to come pick us up, because Bam’s out at the moment,” Casey replied.

“Sounds like a plan.”

‘Hey Ry, things are okay. Could you come pick us up, lily wants to see everyone?’

Casey drained her cup of coffee, as Lily finished her food, and Ryan text back.

‘Sure thing, where are you?’

‘The diner, we’ll meet you out front in five minutes’ Casey text back, knowing how he drove.

‘See you then’

“He’ll be here in five minutes, so we might as well pay, and then wait outside,” Casey suggested, getting up and heading to the counter.

They settled their cheques, and then headed outside to wait for Ryan who pulled up a few moments later. He climbed out of the hummer and opened the passenger door.

“Your chariot awaits ladies,” He said as they climbed in, and allowed him to close the door behind them, before he got in and started the engine.

“Hey Ryan, who's at the house?” Casey asked glancing over at Ryan.

“Everyone, Jeff is popping over to talk business, so Bam called a meeting,” Ryan replied.

“So Ryan I hear you’re still single?” Lily said leaning between the headrests.

“I am, however I have my eye on someone, and I don’t want to blow my chances with them,” Ryan stated glancing at Casey who smiled.

“She’s a lucky girl whoever she is,” Lily added.

“Nah, I’m the lucky one, this girl’s pretty special.”

The rest of the car ride home was silent, mainly because Lily had given up flirting, much to Casey’s relief. They pulled into the driveway, and Casey spotted Johnny and Bam talking to Jeff, who looked extremely happy for once. They all got out the hummer, and Lily walked off ahead, whilst Casey waited for Ryan, who put his arm around her shoulders.

“She hasn’t changed much has she?” Ryan whispered as they approached the others.

“Obviously not… Johnny can I talk to you please?” Casey added turning to Johnny who nodded, following her inside the house, and down to the pirate bar.

“What’s up?” He asked.

“I need someone to either go and get my stuff from Josh, or at least come with me, but I don’t want to ask Bam or Ryan, because I know what they’re like. Will you?” Casey asked quietly.

“Of course I will, you know I’m here if you need me, and no matter what I’m doing I’ll always make time for you,” Johnny replied pulling her into a hug.

“Thanks,” Casey said hugging him back, and then rejoining the others who were watching Bam skating, “Rabbit pass me a can of monster please.”

Raab handed her a can, which she took, before making herself comfortable on Ryan’s lap. If Lily was reporting stuff back to Josh, then so what if he knew that she had moved on, he didn’t have a say on who she dated, or what she did. Ryan put his arms around her, and Casey laid her head back on his shoulder, Bam looked over at them and smiled, before hit the ramp again.

After an hour Bam joined them, and they sat talking, Casey ordered pizza and ran inside to grab some money, nearly crashing into bam on her way back out.

“Hey Sparks,” He said with a grin.

“Hey Bam, what are you up too?” Casey asked.

“Nothing, I just wanted to say that if you and Ryan decide to make it official, then you have my blessing, I don’t want you to think that it will change anything. He's my best friend and you’re my sister, I trust him to look after you,” Bam replied.

“Are you sure? I don’t want things to change between us, but I’m not going to lie I do really like Ryan, and he makes me happy.”

“I’m sure,” Bam added, hugging his sister, “I just want you to be you again, you’ve been kind of distant.”

“I know, I’m sorry… but I promise no more being distant.”

As they headed outside the pizza arrived, and Casey paid, taking it over to the ramps. Everyone ate, but if Casey was honest she wasn’t that hungry, she was worried about going to get her stuff from Josh. She glanced over at Ryan who was watching her; she gave him a smile, and then moved to sit next to him, laying her head on his shoulder. This was where she belonged, with her brother, and the guys, she didn’t need Josh or Brooke, and she had everything she needed around her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here you go guys I hope you like... the grammar check program I use is down at the moment, and so if you spot any big grammar issues just give me a message :) Thanks and enjoy!