Sequel: Love and Life
Status: Will be updated when inspiration strikes:)

Just Another Love Story

A hunt and Love

Everything was pretty chilled, until the Bloodhound Gang boys showed up, and gave Bam one of the most ridiculous ideas. Evil Jared and Jimmy Pop were awesome guys, but the truth was that their sort of fun was crazy. At this precise moment, everyone including Ape, Phil and Don Vito, were gathered in the pirate bar, listening to Bam.

“Okay so everyone knows the teams, and everyone has a scavenger hunt list. Mum you and dad are going to keep scores, as soon as someone finishes a task they will phone you, tell you what they did and what team. Then you tally it all up at midnight.”

Everyone agreed and headed out to their designated cars, Casey was happy since she had been put on Ryan and Raab’s team with Lily, although if she was honest any team would have been fine. Ryan drove while the girls looked through the list, grimacing at some of the things that Jimmy Pop had come up with, Casey wasn’t surprised after all Jimmy’s head was always in the gutter.

“Well I can do the shopping cart,” Casey said confidently, “One of you boys can let us put make up on you, oh we so have this in the bag.”

“Let’s do the shopping cart first, Lily do you know how to use a video camera?” Ryan asked.

“Of course, how come?” Lily replied.

“Bam wants us to get some decent footage for an episode… he wants to make a montage from it all,” Raab added.

“Ryan pull over, there’s Don Vito with Rake… It’s twenty five points if we steal something from him,” Casey said as Ryan pulled over.

Casey got out, followed closely by Ryan, while Raab set up the video camera, and watched from the car with Lily. Ryan smiled at Casey, who knew exactly what she had to do and gave him a nod.

“Vito, why are you out here alone?” Ryan asked getting Vito’s attention, while Casey slipped silently behind him.

“I don’t know,” Vito shouted waving his arms around, and not noticing Casey slip his keys from his back pocket.

She casually walked back to the car, dangling the keys in front of the camera, before getting into the backseat with Lily. Ryan joined them, and everyone laughed, that had been easy enough, especially with the amount of experience Casey had nicking keys from him.

“The funniest part about that was that he didn’t even notice, I doubt he will until we get back tonight,” Ryan stated through laughter.

“His such a dumbass,” Raab added.

“You’re only just seeing that? Lily why don’t you phone Ape and get our points started, and then off to do the shopping cart,” Casey suggested handing Lily Raab’s phone.

“This looks like the perfect spot to do it as well,” Ryan announced as he pulled into an empty parking lot.

They all got out the car, waiting for Ryan who had gone off to get a shopping cart. It was long before he returned, holding it stable so that Casey could climb inside and get herself ready. Casey nodded and screamed, as Ryan pushed the shopping cart as fast as he could towards the nearest curb, and letting go.

She braced herself as the cart sped forward, impacting the curb and sending her flying onto the ground, grazing her arms, legs, and face. Lying on the floor Casey groaned Ryan soon joined her as well as Raab who had filmed the whole thing.

“Are you okay?” Ryan asked pulling her to her feet, and checking the grazes which were now stinging like hell.

“I’ll be fine; I really need to work on my landing technique. Because that way hurts like a bitch,” Casey replied as they walked back to the car.

Over the next couple of hours, all four of them did some pretty stupid things, but it was all good fun. This included licking a mannequin’s ass, getting piggy back ride from a cop, and eating six raw eggs, which Casey completed without puking. They were driving around looking for an old lady, that they could get to swear at the camera, but most of the ones they had come across had looked at them in horror.

“We’ve been at this for hours, can we go get something to eat I’m starving?” Lily suggested.

“That’s the best idea I’ve heard all night, I’ll text Bam and get him to meet us at the diner,” Ryan replied pulling out his phone.

They arrived at the diner at the same time as Bam, and they went inside to wait for the others, who arrived a little while later. Jimmy sat down next to her, and looked over at Ryan who was sitting with his arm around Casey’s shoulders; Ryan didn’t respond but instead pulled her a little closer. Casey glanced up at him, before returning her attention to the milkshake, which Bam had ordered her.

“How’s the scavenger hunt going?” Jared asked.

“It’s awesome, but Casey already got hurt, doing the shopping cart thing,” Lily replied enthusiastically.

“Are you okay?” Bam asked Casey concerned.

“Just a couple of grazes, nothing major, but I am going to head home, because I don’t feel well,” Casey said getting up and climbing over Jimmy.

“Wait up Sparks, I’ll give you a lift,” Ryan added getting out, and waiting whilst she hugged everyone goodbye.

They left, getting in the car, and heading back to ‘Castle Bam’. When they arrived, they headed straight up to Casey’s room, and lay down on her bed.

“If you wanted to get me in bed, you only had to say something, you didn’t have to go to all the trouble of pretending to be ill,” Ryan said with a chuckle, as Casey laid her head on his chest.

“You’re hilarious,” Casey replied sarcastically.

“Seriously, are you okay?”

“I will be, I’m just a little nervous about going to get my stuff from Josh tomorrow, Knoxville is coming with me but I’m still worried.”

“I could come as well if you wanted, I promise to behave myself, and keep my fist away from any part of Josh,” Ryan suggested.

“That’ll be good, but remember you promised.”

“Now that that is sorted, I’m going to put a film on, unless you want me to leave you to sleep?” Ryan asked.

“A film sounds good; I could do with the company.”

Ryan put Die Hard in the DVD player, and then lay back down, so that Casey could get comfortable. He put his arms around her, and she cuddled into his side, returning her head to its original place on his chest. Something about being close to Ryan, always made her feel but, and she knew exactly what it was as well. She loved him, and she knew that love was a strong word and that it shouldn’t be rushed into, but she couldn’t help it.

The film seemed to finish a lot quicker than it should have, suggesting to Casey that she had at some point fallen asleep, she looked up at Ryan who was also asleep, and gently snoring. She pushed herself up a little, so that she could kiss his cheek, then turned off the television and allowed herself to fall back to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like :)