Sequel: Love and Life
Status: Will be updated when inspiration strikes:)

Just Another Love Story

New begins and a forgotten past

When she woke up the next morning, she found that Ryan was still asleep beside her, with his arm wrapped securely around her waist. She smiled as he fidgeted slightly, before opening his eyes and smiling back.

“Morning beautiful. Did you sleep okay?” He asked.

“Morning, I slept good, better than I have in a while,” Casey replied laying back down.

“Are you ready to go get your stuff back today?”

“No, but the sooner I get it over with, the sooner I can forget about him and Brooke.”

“You’re going to be fine, me and Johnny will be with you the entire time,” Ryan stated lifting her chin to look at her, before gently pressing his lips against hers.

Casey kissed him back, and he smiled against her lips. Although it only lasted a short time, it felt like an eternity for Casey, who felt the butterflies erupt in her stomach. When he pulled away, Casey smiled, and Ryan pulled her closer to him.

“Does that make things official between us now?” Ryan asked breaking the silence.

“Is that your way of asking me out?” Casey replied with a chuckle.

“Why yes it was? Please god tell me it worked,” Ryan mumbled.

“Yes that made things official, and you suck at asking out girls,” Casey teased kissing him quickly on the lips, as she climbed off the bed, and grabbed herself some clothes.

She headed into the bathroom, showering and getting dressed, before heading back into her bedroom, to find it empty. Instead of waiting for Ryan, she headed straight downstairs, to find Bam sitting in the kitchen looking a little worse for wear.

“Wow you look rough,” She commented as she kissed his cheek and started making coffee.

“Is that a compliment?” Bam joked as Ryan joined them, showered and in clean clothes.

“You feeling it dude?” Ryan asked with a chuckle.

“Big time, but you wouldn’t know, since you was busy with my sister,” Bam teased.

“What can I say… she’s just so much prettier than you guys.”

Casey chuckled at their banter, handing Ryan a cup of coffee, which he accepted, thanking her with a kiss on the cheek. Grabbing her skateboard, she headed out to the ramps, and skated for a while trying to take her mind off of things. She had been skating for an hour, when Johnny pulled up to the house, followed closely by Josh who parked up behind him. Casey approached Johnny who hugged her, sticking by her side, as she turned to face a smug looking Josh.

“Going for older guys now Casey, shame on you,” He said with a smirk.

“You need to watch your mouth kid,” Johnny growled.

“Johnny don’t waste your breath on him. Why are you here Josh?” Casey asked sending a text to Bam and Ryan.

“I came to give you one last chance to get back with me,” Josh replied as Ryan and Bam walked out of the house.

“I’ve already answered that, we are never going be together, ever again.”

“Well in that case I have your stuff,” Josh announced grabbing a box from the back seat, and throwing it at her feet, “Oh; also I found your diary, which I think I’ll give to your brother to read. I’m sure he’ll find it interesting.”

“Go ahead, give it to him,” Casey said watching as Josh chucked her leather-bound journal to Bam, “It’ll probably help him understand why I’ve been so distant.”

“You’re a worthless little bitch, you know, I don’t even know why I stayed with you in the first place, it’s not like you gave out at all, I doubt you ever have. I pity the next idiot that takes my place, but then let’s face it you’ll never find anyone like me.”

“Good, that’s the whole point,” Casey mumbled as Ryan stepped up next to her, and entwined his fingers with hers, “I don’t want somebody like you, because I’ve already found someone better.”

Ryan squeezed her hand in support, all four of them watching as Josh got in his car, and left. Casey closed her eyes, taking a deep breath, and glancing back at Bam who was busy reading her diary. They headed back inside, with Johnny carrying the box, placing it on the sofa. Casey grabbed it and went up to her room, where she was planning to hide away for a while.

It wasn’t like there was anything in her diary that was bad, but there was stuff in it that Bam didn’t know about. She was looking through some pictures from High School, when Ryan walked in with drinks, he sat the drinks down on her desk, sliding in behind her, and putting his arms around her.

“Wow, High School days, huh?” He said.

“Back when everything seemed simple, and I was a teenage girl who loved comic books rather than boys,” Casey replied.

“Hey not all of us guys are the same,” Ryan argued.

“I didn’t know that back then, things changed so much, and I missed out on so much stuff because of Josh.”

“Well now is the time for you to get back to where you want to be, I know Bam has missed you and the guys have too.”

Casey nodded as Bam walked in, looking at Casey who refused to look at him.

“Ry, can you give us a little while?” Bam asked.

“Of course,” Ryan said kissing Casey before leaving then to talk.

“I read your diary, why didn’t you come to me Casey?”

“Yeah, and say what exactly? You and Jess have so much going for you, and sometimes I just feel like I have nothing to offer. You have Jen and Viva La Bam. Jess has CKY, and I’m known as the little sister, what‘s so special about that?,” Casey said tears welling in her eyes.

“To the outside world maybe that is what you are, but to me, Jess and the guys, you are so much more. You’re special to each and every one of us, and that has nothing to do with fame, that is all down to who you are. I know sometimes things get a little hectic, with filming and fans when we’re out, but if you’re having problems they will always be my number one concern.”

“I didn’t mean to push you out, the way I have, I just didn’t want to get in the way,” Casey mumbled.

“You’re my sister; you’d never be in the way. Look Jeff wants to start filming for another Jackass, why don’t you come along and help out?” Bam suggested.

“Are you sure that’ll be okay with Jeff?” Casey replied.

“Trust me it’ll be fine, we start filming tomorrow. As for today, you’re going to come downstairs and watch us film some shit for Viva La Bam… it’s called ’Fat Boy Face Off’. Dad and Don Vito are going to compete against one another to see who the best fat boy is, it’ll be fun. Make sure you bring a coat it’s freezing outside.”

“Okay, I’ll be down in a minute,” Casey said with a smile as Bam hugged her, before leaving.

Casey moved over to the mirror, making sure that it didn’t look like she had been crying, which she was glad it didn’t. She grabbed her large CKY goodie, putting it on as she ran downstairs to join the others, who were in the kitchen watching Don Vito and Phil arm wrestle.

Ryan smiled as she nudged his shoulder, and snaked her arm around his waist. Maybe now things could get back to how they were when she was fun and had plenty of time for the guys. She looked up at Ryan, who kissed her head, and put his arm around her shoulders… only time would tell how things were going to work out, but for right now she was exactly where she wanted to be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like :) Happy reading !