Sequel: Love and Life
Status: Will be updated when inspiration strikes:)

Just Another Love Story

Fat Boy Face Off

Everything was going well for Phil, until he re-gripped, and everyone insisted that it was an illegal move. That was the official start of the Fat Boy Face Off, and Bam didn’t hang around getting onto the first event.

“Welcome to the first ever Fat Boy Face Off,” Bam said into the camera, “Each fat boy must compete in a series of physical and mental challenges, which will decide who the better man is.”

“What’s up first Bam-Bam?” Raab asked.

“First up we have the ’Hoagie Hustle’, each man will race with this delicious hoagie dangling before them. The first one to cross the finish line or grab the hoagie wins,” Bam explained.

“With the rules explained, and the contestants set, let’s get these fat boys to the start line,” Dico shouted.

Don Vito and Phil stood side by side, waiting for the air horn to sound, their eyes focused on nothing but the food. Bam checked that everything was ready, and then nodded to Glomb who set off the horn. Ryan stood with his arm around Casey, who leant into him, watching as the men lurched forward with their arms outstretched. Everyone laughed as Don Vito started pushing Phil, trying to get him on the ground, but it didn’t work and Phil broke through the ribbon triumphantly.

April cheered, while everyone else simply laughed. Bam had been right as usual, Casey was having fun, and for the first time in ages, she actually felt happy. She helped Ryan set up for the next event, which involved a blindfold and chocolate cake.

“Hey Casey?” Ryan said as he set the chocolate cake down on a garbage can that Bam had given them.

“Yeah Ry?”

“Would you want to go out later, just the two of us?”

“That sounds good, what did you have in mind?” Casey asked looking up at him from her place on the floor where she was marking out a circle.

“I was thinking dinner, and then maybe we could walk back through the park,” Ryan suggested chuckling as Casey gave him an enthusiastic nod in agreement.

“It’s a date,” Casey said with a grin.

Ryan laughed, kissing the side of her head and taking her hand, as they walked in the kitchen to find Bam looking extremely happy.

“What are you all happy about?” Ryan asked frowning.

“I just got off the phone with Jeff, they want to do a photo shoot with the Jackass guys, here at the house,” Bam announced with a grin.

They had done plenty of photo shoots before, well Bam had, but since he had had the house decorated, he had really wanted the chance to do a shoot there, and it was the perfect setting.

“Congrats bro,” Ryan said slapping on the back.

“You know this involves everyone who is a part of the Jackass team, that includes you Casey,” Bam added.

“Nope, no way… I hate cameras, you know this, so I am not doing it,” Casey said feeling the dread building in the pit of her stomach.

“Why not?” Ryan asked.

“Casey, you’re in front of a camera everyday because of Viva la Bam, and you’ve helped out with Jackass plenty of times in the past. How can you be afraid of the camera?” Bam inquired.

“Being in front of a video camera is completely different, than standing in front of a photographer with a stills camera. A video camera records videos, which means the camera isn’t totally focused on me, a photographer at a photo shoot is going to be completely focused on me, and it freaks me out.”

“That is the worst excuse ever,” Bam said with a chuckle.

“It’s not an excuse, it’s the reason I’m not doing the photo shoot, so you will just have to do it without me.”

Bam didn’t argue, instead he nodded and they all headed outside, where everyone was waiting.

“Next up, we have ’Spin the Slob’, in this event each contestant will be blindfolded and spun in circles many times, they will then be released to find the cake in the quickest time. Think of it like a wild animal on the hunt for food, just way funnier,” Bam said.

Phil went first, taking a little over a minute and a half to reach the cake, and then Don Vito stepped up.

“Bam, technically you only have to blindfold his good eye,” Casey shouted as Glomb struggled with the blindfold.

Everyone laughed, and after a few more minutes Don Vito was ready, they spun him in circles a few times, and then let him go. With his equilibrium off balance, and his temper flaring with frustration, nobody could stop laughing long enough to point him in the right direction. Finally, after a long, hysterical four minutes, he found the cake, pulling off his blindfold, and scooping up a handful of cake to shovel into his mouth.

The next event had already been set up, by Raab and Ape during Spin the Slob, so instead of taking a break they headed straight over to the start line, where Bam told everyone what was going to happen.

“This event is called ‘The Slobstacle Course’. There are three parts to the course, you will start off by crawling under the fence, and then you run through the tires, and finally chow down on the tray of chicken wings, before heading to the finish line. You must do all three parts, no cheating, and you have to eat all the chicken wings, got it?” Bam asked.

Phil and Don Vito nodded in understanding, and made their way behind the fence where the course started, just before Bam gave the go ahead to start, Casey had a brilliant idea.

“You should make them start in a lying down position,” Casey whispered earning an evil chuckle from Bam.

“Oh, and I forgot to tell you, you have to start lying down,” Bam added.

Phil and Don Vito got on the ground, lying down, although Don Vito was upside down for some unknown reason, everyone shouted at him to turn around and then the race began. As they got under the fence, and back into standing positions, Don Vito wrestled Phil to the ground taking himself down as well. Recovering quickly Phil took the lead, until they reached the chicken wings. Now in a more familiar setting, Don Vito devoured the chicken, and had crossed the line before Phil had even finished, bringing the score to a 2-2 draw.

“As it’s a draw, we need a final decider challenge, and luckily for us I had one all planned out. So let’s head inside and see what I have in store.”

When they walked inside out of the cold, they found that Rake and a few others had transformed the living room into a game show set. There were two podiums for Don Vito and Phil, a wheel that could be spun by Rake, who was dressed as a woman in a skirt, and Dico was dressed up as the host. Phil and Don Vito took there places behind the right podium, and then Dico began.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like let me know what you think ♥