Status: Completed

Revenge

Revenge

It was the usual friday school day. The teacher had told the class to read pages 45-55 in the textbooks as she fell asleep at her desk. Patrick and Brittany where at the back of the class grinning at each other. They checked to make sure the teacher was asleep and then Patrick pulled out his phone.

"Do you have the numbers?" Patrick asked Brittany in a whisper

"Of course I do" She said while handing him a paper with four numbers on it. He smiled and took it

Patrick put the numbers in his phone texted them 'Dinner party tonight at 11pm'. First he texted the guy who sat two seats away from him. His name was Pete. As Patrick texted him he had a flashback of all the times Pete would shove him in the hallway.

Brittany and Patrick exchanged smiles as Pete pulled his phone out and saw the text. Pete looked back and gave thumbs up.

Next Patrick texted Andy. He sat in the far right concer of the class. Once again as Patrick texted him he had a flashback of all the times Andy messed with him in class. Andy checked his phone and did the same thing as Pete and gave a thumbs up.

The last person Patrick needed to text was Joe. Patrick remember back to all those days Joe would stick Patrick's head in the toilet at the school. Joe looked back and smiled and Patrick faked a smile back.

After he texted everybody he needed to he put his phone back in his pocket.

"Hey, we had a deal! Now text who I wanted you to!" Brittany said confronting Patrick

"Fine" Patrick said pulling his phone back out and texted the girl who sat next to Brittany. Her name was Danielle and she has picked on Brittany a lot. Brittany almost got a chance with a guy but Danielle went over to them and pushed her out of the way so she could talk to him.

Brittany sat staring at Danielle giving her an evil look. Danielle's eyes got big when she saw the text. Then she looked over to Brittany and smiled. Brittany quickly faked a smile back and thanked Patrick.

As they waited for class to be over they kept grinning at each other thinking about what was going to happen later tonight.

The last bell of the day rang knocking Patrick and Brittany out of their thoughts. They ran out the Patrick's car and got in. Rolling down the windows and Brittany singing to the music on the radio.

Once they finally arrived at Patrick's house they made there way into the house and start to the kitchen.

"I'll start working in the drinks and you start the food" Patrick told Brittany and she nodded "Don't make to much food because it will mostly only be us eating tonight"

She laughed and started cooking. They played music as they cooking and worked on the drinks.

Patrick checked his watch and saw it was 10:00pm

"Head upstairs and get the dress for you out of my room. Are guest will be here in a hour" He said to Brittany

She ran up stairs and changed while Patrick started pacing impatincely waiting for everybody to come. He smirked at himself thinking about what would happen in the next hour. Brittany came back down dressed in a black and pink dress. Patrick smiled at her.

"Perfect" He smiled "Now I'll go change in my suit. While I go do that can you please set the table?"

"Of course Patrick" She said planting a kiss on his lips

"Make sure you don't mix up the drinks" He laughed but he was being serious

"I won't" She said walking out in the dining room

Patrick went up stairs and changed in a black suit. He looked at himself in the mirror and put on a tie. Once he got back down stairs the table was set and he checked his watch again. The time was 10:45.

"Almost time" He smiled "I just need to add the finishing touches"

He pulled out a white powder and sprinkled a little into the guest drinks. He gave Brittany some so she could put it in Danielle's glass

"Your are genius" She told him as they smiled

"Let's just hope it works like we planned"

There was a knock on the door. Patrick told Brittany to go answer it while he sat down on one of the farest ends of the table. She opened the door welcoming in the guest.

Brittany took her seat at the other farest end of the table. On one side sat Pete and Andy. On the other side sat Joe and Danielle.

"I made the drinks myself" Patrick said to everybody and winking at Brittany

Everybody except Patrick and Brittany tired there drinks. A smile creeped on to Patrick's face.

"I-I don't feel so good" Joe said rubbing his head

"Me either" Pete added

Suddenly Joe fell out of his chair and passed out on the ground. Andy's eyes shut as his body went limp and his head tilted to the side. Pete's head fell forward landing his face in his plate. Danielle in shock got up to run away but fell to the ground limp.

Patrick and Brittany looked up at each and smiled. They raised their glasses that didn't have poison in them and drank. But Patrick didn't and Brittany noticed and pulled her mouth away from her drink.

"You didn't drink!" She yelled catching on to his plan. Her stomach started to hurt and head was spinning. In least that a minute she laid limp in her chair and Patrick got up and walked to her.

"I was just afraid you would tell. And we wouldn't want that" He said playing with her hair then placing his hat on her head.

He started walking out of the house and turned around to admire his job well done. After he took it all in he finally left the house and drive away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so I hope no one is confused.Pretty much everybody but Patrick got poisoned. This is my first one shot but I think I made it a little long lol

Please Comment