Status: Remake. Active.

Ride or Die

1

(Serrah)

I walked through the halls of Southeast High trying to avoid eye contact with everyone. This school was my own personal hell, just cause I'm not a size seven I get treated like shit.

"Hey fatass! You finally back? I hoped you would've at least gotten smaller but you got bigger!"

Shontell and her little groupies laughed.

I just kept walking to my first period class; Studio 2D Art 4.

I'm 18 years old and my name is Serrah Edwards. I attend Southeast High and as you can see I'm treated like shit for my size. It's been like this ever since my mom left and disappeared on me and my sister my freshman year, we never met our dads but mine lives on the rich side of town with his wife. He thinks that since he sends me money every month that he's a good father. For the past 4 years it's just been me and my 5 year old sister, Micah.

*2 Hours Later*

I only had one class today so I can finally go shopping for Micah and get her the Gamma 11s, like I promised.

I headed home to change out of my bummy school clothes.

I pulled up in front of my apartment clomplex and quickly got out and locked the car door since I could see the D-boys out.

"Rah! You betta get ova here and speak!"

I sighed deeply before turning around and walking towards Jayceon and his crew. Jay was the only one out here who looks past my physical looks and looks out for me.

"Wassup Game?"

"Aint shit. Where BabyThug at?"

"School."

Around his crew you had to address him as Game, it's a respect thing he has.

"Where you headed Babygirl?"

"To change so I can get some pick-ups for me and MyMy."

He nodded and pushed himself off his car, giving me a hug. His hand snaked around my waist and into the waistband of my sweatpants. No doubt he just dropped at least 3 stacks on me and Micah.

He kissed my forehead then patted my butt as I turned to walk away.

I quickly jogged up the steps to my apartment and as soon as I got in I kicked off my shoes and ran to my room and took off my clothes and then went to my bathroom to take a quick shower.

*30 Mins Later*

I was dressed and ready to go so I threw my wallet in my purse and grabbed my keys before heading out.

I usually go to the mall in the next city but since I have to go pick up Micah in a couple hours I'll have to settle for Southern Mall instead.

I found a parking spot near the entrance and quickly walked to Footlocker and was greeted by some guy wearing a footlocker uniform.

"Hi my name is Derrick. Is there anything you had in mind today?"

"Can I get the Gamma 11s in a kids 5 and the Taxis in a womens 7 and kids 5?"

"Is that all?"

I scanned around the store and nodded.

He smiled and walked to the back to get me the shoes.

I was scrolling through twitter, I don't follow anybody from around here on any social networks but Jay so I didn't pay attention to any of the party tweets.

QueenRahh_: Out getting pickups for me and the babygirl then later we gonna go to Magianos.

"Miss, I can ring you up at the counter now if your ready."

I pushed my purse further up on my arm and walked over to the counter.

"Your total will be 450 even."

I handed him the credit card that my dad had sent me.

I could tell by the look on his face he was shocked I just pulled out a black card.

"Can I have you sign these two reciepts?"

I scribbled my name on both of them but before I could grab my bag off the counter an unlocked Iphone 5 was slipped across the counter in front of it.

"We need your number on file just incase"

I giggled and grabbed the phone, storing my number under Rah.

"See ya."

"Oh you will certainly be seeing me later"

He winked as I grabbed my bag off the counter and made my way to the car.

(Derrick)

Even after I clocked out my mind was on the girl that came in earlier.

I'm beginning to think getting this job wasn't a bad idea.

Hey ma -D

Who's this? -S

"What's you over there cheesing about?"

I sucked my teeth.

"What I tell ya ass about questioning me? Only time ya mouth should be moving around me is when you sucking my dick"

Shontell grabbed her purse and quickly got out my car and slammed the door.

"Watch yaself"

It's Derrick from footlocker. I was wondering if I could take you out tonight -D

Oh hey! Uhm me and my sister just pulled up to Magianos so you can come through if you want... -S

Gimme like 10 minutes -D

I think this move to the south side wont be so bad.