Status: Remake. Active.

Ride or Die

4

(Derrick)

I licked my lips while sneaking glances at Serrah out the corner of my eye.

"Game said he's already there with Jhen and.....Michelle?"

I sucked my teeth at the mention of that bitch.

Michelle is my crazy ass ex, she's the sister of Game's top seller so she's always around.

We pulled up and I quickly pulled around the back, just incase something popped off.

I quickly got out and went to the other side to open Serrah's door.

"Thanks."

I followed behind her, nodding at the back door security.

As soon as the door opened the bass began to vibrate my chest.

(Serrah)

It was so many people that it took me and Derrick 10 minutes to get to VIP.

"Babygirl!"

I gave Jay a quick hug before kissing both of Jhen's cheeks.

Jay pulled Derrick off to the side while me and Jhen went to the private bar.

"What is this new outfit Pooh?"

I rolled my eyes at the childish nickname.

"You'd have to ask Derrick."

She laughed

"Well, ya ass is poking bitch"

I ignored her and grabbed three shots off the bar, throwing them back.

"Yas! Serrah getting fucked up tonight!"

I laugh and scanned the crowd for Derrick or Jay.

I spotted Derrick in the corner kissing some red weave wearing bitch.

"Jhen, who's that?"

She rolled her eyes

"Thats Michelle, BB's little sister."

Just as I was about to yell at her for not telling me BB was here, he walked up to us.

"Serrah, you wasnt gon come speak"

Me and BB had a lil fling over the summer but he of course kept it on the down low cause I would 'ruin his rep'.

"Nope"

"Why you being so short wit me ma?"

I wanted to smack all the color off him.

"BB I suggest you remove yaself out my face before Game comes over here."

Just as I finished my sentence Jay and Derrick walked up and stood on either side of him.

"Is there a problem BB?"

"Nah, not at all."

Derrick placed his hand on BB's shoulder.

"I think you wanna go find Michelle"

He looked between Jay and Derrick before flashing me a quick wink and smile.

"See you soon"

I mugged the back of his head and grabbed another shot before grabbing Jhen's hand and pushing past Derrick to head down to the dance floor.

Nigga never have been shit, and never will be.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its short and its been a while but school is ending which mean finals and im trying end the year right