Status: This is part 2 of a 3 part series. Hoping to have it picked up and turned into a film.

The Link

house - night

house - night

Liela, Darius, Jermaine and Kyle are in Marissa's home

Marissa is carrying tea on a tray

Marissa settles the tea down

Marissa takes a seat

LIELA

How do you know Kyle?

KYLE

Yeah, how?

MARISSA

I'm a Balita, beings of prophecy. I knew of Kyle since the day of his birth.

DARIUS

Well, friend or foe.. what do you want with Kyle.

MARISSA

I want what's best for him of course though I must say trying to locate the key is the wrong answer.

JERMAINE

How did you..

MARISSA

If Kyle and the key are together, Barabose will certainly stop at nothing.

DARIUS

How do you know about Barabose?

MARISSA

The same way I knew about Kyle. It's imperative that kyle and the key never meet else Barabose will force the key to open the door to heavens gates.

JERMAINE

Are there others like you?

MARISSA

Here? Yes, their are many. Since we lost our home planet to demons we've found shelter here on earth and blended in. Some of us are just waiting for the day we'll be redeemed.

LIELA

What do you mean?

MARISSA

Since we lost the guardianship of angels we believe that God saw fault in our kind. Some are still loyal to God while others have joined Barabose in his quest to fulfill the Anti-Christs plan.

JERMAINE

Wait? the Anti-Christ?

MARISSA

the one who gives barabose his orders. The son of Satan.

LIELA

So the Anti-Christ wants to wage war on earth and in heaven..

MARISSA

As long as he doesn't use the link to find the key his plans will fail.

DARIUS

Well we still need answers, like why can kyle see our kind without transformation.

MARISSA

I think I know where we can get those answers. We'll have to go to the hospital for them.