Status: *slowly working on it*

Gust Winds of Change

The shivering girl

As Sergio was driving home that night from a photoshoot he couldn't help but feel his heart tugging to the roads. The dark corners of the roads. As if his heart was telling him that something was waiting for him there. He didn't know what to make of this. So he kept driving but keeping an eye on eye on the road
*what can you do really to fight against your hearts desires*
As he reached a traffic light, Sergio noticed a shivering figure. It was drenched in rain and seemed to be gripping onto something. Something rectangular, something sort of like a book. Aha, yes a book. The figure was holding a book.
Sergio squinted his eyes trying to see the figure more clearly. It wasn't looking his way, it was facing the other side.
-HONK HONK- the red car behind him frightened him a little. It shook him. He had to make a choice; drive on and leave whatever it is there or go and further investigate this intriguing site.

He quickly spun his car out of the road and parked by the side.
He opened the but then closed it after realizes that it was raining and that he would become soapy wet. He was about to start the ignition when a thought occurred in his mind: what kind of person would want to stand in the rain.

Maybe it was a serial killer or maybe a suicide case. Or maybe they were waiting for someone a lost lover that never showed up.
*waiting for someone....*
With a deep sigh and no further thoughts on the subject, Sergio got out of his car and jogged to the figure.

'Hey, hey. Get out of the rain will you!' the rain was loud. Sergio had to shout. He waved his hands frantically and made a run for it toward the figure.
As Sergio got closer, he noticed the figure was slightly thin with dark soaking wet hair. It was a girl. A shivering girl.

He reached the girl and spun her around. She had the most enchanting blue eyes Sergio had ever seen. But it wasn't the color that made Sergio forget that it was raining and he had to get home, it was the story behind the eyes. They told the story of a scared, hopeless running girl.
It was when the girl broke eye contact and tried to get away form him that Sergio finally snapped back to reality.

She was soft under his touch. His heart ached a bit when he let go of her.

'What are you doing in the rain?' the girl asked quizzically. She tilted her head and looked at him as he had grown a third eye.

'I was about to ask you that very question, so I ran out all the way here from my car. Are you crazy??' Sergio asked feeling a bit offended that she thought he was the crazy one.

The girl straightened herself and picked up her backpack. She turned on her heel and started to walk in the other direction.

'Wait! Did I offend you?' Sergio couldn't help the extra concern that seeped through his voice.

She shook her head frantically and speedily walked toward Sergio. She walked boldly toward him and looked him straight in the eye through squinted eyes. She interrogated him and made him a bit uncomfortable.

' wh whats your nnname?' Sergio staggered a bit. Partly because she had taken him by surprise and also the cold was starting to get to him.

'Scarlett Wells.' she said looking him over. She was surprised to find that he was quite handsome actually. She took note of his lips especially. They were full and looked a bit tender almost kissable.
They were beginning to quiver now as a sign that he was cold. This made them all the more irresistible. She also noticed that he was well built and he nicely dressed. Fashionable

He liked her boldness. She seemed proud to say her name, as if she was some sort of hero. Sergio couldn't explain why he found himself constantly imaging her in lingerie.

Sergio was lost in his thoughts about Scarlett when he saw her disappearing around the corner.
He tried to run after her but she was already gone.
'Scarlett....' it was a little low like a whisper almost but it was more like a trial run. Sergio liked the feel of the name on his tongue it tasted delicate. He liked it very much.

It was the name of the blue-eyed girl.
The name of the dark-haired girl.
Name of the shivering girl.
The shivering girl..........