Status: *slowly working on it*

Gust Winds of Change

Rows with their Hearts

It had been 2 weeks since the strange encounter in the rain had taken place. Sergio couldn't stop thinking about Scarlett, in his mind he had created a world where he got to know her better. He had shortened her name to Scar. When home alone he would find himself having a conversation with her in his mind, never leaving out her boldness whenever she spoke. Was I possible to want to see someone again so badly?

Sergio didn't know why he wanted to see her. It was something inside of him, it kept on buzzing with her name. He even began to wonder if he had an obsession with her. A girl he knew nothing about. Ofcourse he had tried to look her up but seemed she didn't have Facebook and she wasn't some sort of celeb so he couldn't trace her.

Sergio even drove out to that very spot one night when it was raining in order to see her. But unfortunately with no luck. Scar seemed to have disappeared of the face of the Earth.
Sergio even began to question her existence. Was it fatigue that made him see this oddly fascinating creature?? He just didn't know anymore.

Scarlett had found herself gazing open mouthed at the poster she had seen just two days after the meeting in the rain with Sergio. She hadn't known his name until she saw him on a billboard in Madrid. She later found out that he was a soccer player. She also found out that he was quite handsome from all those photoshoots she saw of him on the net.

But that little shocker was nothing compared to the one she got when she found out that her friend had gotten her a job at the club that he played for as an assistant at the one of the front desks. The hope of seeing him again made her excited and more so in certain body parts. Nudge nudge wink wink.

Her friend assured her that she wouldn't see any football players because they didn't even pass by their desks. Her sank a little at that. Why had she wanted to see him?? Scarlett was a bit troubled by this. Maybe she was starstruck. Maybe she hadn't even seen Sergio Ramos and she had just seen someone that looked. There was no way to tell since it was dark and night time.

The pair were amazed by their own curiosity. It startled them to say the least.
Little did they know that they were trying to understand the inevitable
By trying to define what they were feeling they were moving further away from what it actually was.
They were having rows with their hearts..........
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?? xx