A day in hell

Day 14

There are three things that I really dislike,

1) being too cold or too hot
2) being confused
3)not knowing what has recently touched me. (some times it turns out to be nothing)

And at the moment i am in a state of extreme discomfort, because I'm freezing my ass off, I'm really confused and something just touched me and I don't know what it is/ was and if it's still in my house.

I am possibly the weirdest goth who ever lived.

Clarisse has probably gone back to sleep. I think she's kind of pissed at me for not giving her a proper answer. But when we actually do deside to get up at a normal human time she'll have probably forgotten about this entire incedent. Hopefully.

"Maddy? Are you still awake?" so much for Clarisse being asleep, I contemplate faking it (it being sleeping), but ultimately I will give in to her calling me.

"Yeah, I am, why?"

" Because I just saw somebody walk by the kitchen door. Or, well, they walked by the living room and into the kitchen. I think it was a person, all I saw was a shadow. Maddy, go see what it was."

"Why me?" Oh god, she saw it too. Fuck, what am I gonna say to my parents if they see him/it too? Shit, shit, shit.

"Because a) your closer and b) because you're the goth."

"Uhhh, so whats your point?"

"Just go see!" By her tone I can tell that Clarisse getting really frustrated with me and that she's terrified out of her mind.

"Fine, but you have to come with me." An easy fix to this situation.

"Ok, just let me find my socks first."

Lets hope that this goes well. And we don't die.