Status: OneShot

Dirty Little Secret

To The Grave

”I don't understand why you have to go” my orphanage brother said as he sat down on my bed whilst I was packing my bags.
”I don't have to go, I want to” I said and looked up at him.
”Why would you wanna leave home, we have so much catching up to do!” Matthew Protested.
I sighed and took up a shirt to fold ”Look Matt, I miss my friends. Besides it's been a month already”
”Sure you do” Matthew said mockingly
I looked at him with a questioning look.
”What you really miss is your dear boyfriend Fred” he teased.
”Fred is not my boyfriend, We're just spending the last month of summer together. There's no relationship there” I explained and went to the bathroom to get some stuff.
”You do know that you like him right?” Matthew asked
”Like a friend, yeah” I said, If he only knew the truth.
”No, sister dearest. You like-like Fred” he stated.
”Seriously give it a rest!” I almost shouted when i excited the bathroom. This conversation was getting really annoying so I decided to hurry up and threw my stuff in the bag.
”You know what?” Matthew then said ”You can try to live in denial but you know that you two like each other more than friends. Sis whenever he's around or you talk about him you shine lighter than the stars in the evening sky”
I looked at him in disbelief 'was it that obvious?'
” I just want you to be happy” he said
I went over to him and gave him a hug. ”I'd die for you baby girl!” Matthew said and squeezed really tight.
”How cute” the man that run the orphanage said as he entered my room ”Jess you're friends are here”
Matthew let me out of the hug, I went over and closed my bag.
I looked at Matt , ” I love you!” I said and put the bag on the floor and rolled out.
”Hey you!” Abigail said when she saw me.
”Hey you to!” I replied.
”Let's get going” Abby said and opened the trunk of her family's volvo.
”I'm so excited!” I squealed and basically threw my bag in, I turned to Matthew and dad.
”Bye Guys, Behave!”
They both laughed and said bye.
We jumped into the car.
”Good Evening Mrs. St.John” I greeted her mother.
”Hello Jessica” She replied and gave me a smile.
The first 20 minutes of the drive was quiet, I sat there in the backseat looking out at the scenery flying by. 5 minutes later we were at Chloe's house.
She was waiting with both her parents outside the house.
”Heeey!” She greeted overly cheery.
”Hey” Abby greeted
I looked at the bags next to her, ”Really Chloe, four bags?” I asked in disbelief.
”I need stuff, Jess” She said and went past me to the car.
Both me and Abby took a bag, her father took the last one.
”Now Kalyana, you behave and do not bring me disappointment or shame!” Her Father said strictly and with a thick Indian accent.
”Yes father” Chloe said, her voice filled with respect.
We got in the car and now there was only 15 minutes until we would arrive at the Burrow.
”So, Jessica are you excited to meet your friends?” Mrs. St.John asked. ”I know Chloe surely has, she's practically been climbing the walls waiting for this”
”Maybe a little” Chloe said quietly.
Me & Abby's mom laughed ”Well I have!” I said and explained ”It's not that I don't like being at home with My dad and Matthew but it's just so much more fun with my friends and ever since we decided to meet up and spend the last month of summer together I've been more impatient than ever”
”Why is that?” Mrs. st.John asked.
”Yeah Jess why is that” Chloe said mockingly.
”I love spending time with my friends” I replied and stuck out my tongue.
”And the fact that the last week we're going camping and end the whole summer with a big bonfire party has nothing to do with it?” Chloe asked
”Maybe a little” I confessed.
The 15 minute ride passed fast and no we were standing outside the burrow.
The whole Weasley clan came outside to greet us. Mrs Weasley came first followed by Mr weasley. Behind them I saw Ron, Ginny, Percy, George and last but not least Fred.
My heart jumped and we smiled at each other when our eyes met.
”Let's get you settled, it's late” Mrs Weasley said
They helped us get our bags inside, Mr. Weasley had enlarged the room so that we all could fit.
George and Fred instantly started to pick on Chloe about her luggage, Chloe was so pissed by this the rest of us though it was really amusing and laughed until our stomaches hurt. A few minutes after that Harry & Hermione arrived.

We decided to gather in Fred & George's room to catch up. So I, Abby, Chloe, Harry, Ron, Hermione, the twins, Percy and Ginny sat down where we could.

I turned to Abby ”Isn't Oliver comin?”
”Not today, He'll be here tomorrow. Is your brother comin?” Abby asked.
”No, Why do you ask?” I replied curious about why she cared wether my brother was coming or not.
”Promise you won't tell?” Abby whispered.
I Nodded.
”See, Chloe has a crush on him and has been talking about him non-stop!” Abby whispered.
Before I could reply Chloe shouted ”Jess, Make him stop!”
We turned to see Chloe's face was lime green and had pink boils all over she was also floating above the bed george was sitting on Fred was on the bed next to them, both their wands were out and they were pointed at Chloe.
Everyone else but Hermione and Abby where laughing, they were not amused.
”She can't stop me” Fred laughed evilly.
I looked at Abby with a 'we'll see about that'. It was like Abby read my mind and shook her head.
”Wanna bet?” I said confidently.
Fred looked at me ”Give it your best shot” George said
I smiled evilly and got up, I walked over to Fred. Everyone was looking at us curiously, waiting for me to make a move. I knew what I was gonna do, Use my charms.
”Stop this now” I said demandingly ”Or I'll make you pay!”
”Oooh I'm so scared” Fred said.
”Fred” I said in a scolding tone.
”No” Fred said childishly.
”You give me no choice” I said and straddled him. He was clearly chocked by this.
”Let her down” I said one last time.
Fred just shook his head.
Then I bent down a little and kissed him, the thing I hadn't expected happened. It took him a few seconds to react but he kissed me back. The Kiss grew into a make out session that was interrupted by Chloe screaming, a thud and George groaning.
I looked up from Fred's face and saw the funniest thing. Chloe was in George's lap, George was rubbing his head. I laughed, fred turned his head to see what was going on.
”You're welcome” I said to Chloe as I was about to get off Fred.
”Oh Missy, you're not going anywhere” Fred said and wrapped his arms around me.
I looked at him ”Fred Let me go now!”
He shook his head again. 'Just great' I though.
”Ginny, Come set the dinner table” Mrs. Weasley shouted from downstairs.
Ginny frowned ”Unfair, I wanna see what happens next” and ran down.
”I'm gonna go, This is pathetic” Percy said and leaved.
”Could someone help me?” I asked looking around, all where shaking their heads. ”No one's gonna help me?”
Still no volunteer.
There was nothing else I could do so I crashed my lips onto Fred's again, This time I didn't stop. I could hear people getting up and leaving. Things were getting hot and fast, Fred flipped us over so he was on top of me, not breaking the kiss/makeout session.
”Oh c'mon, you're ruining it!” George said.
”Shut up, Idiot” Chloe hissed.
”Jess?” Abby said in a asking tone.
”Uhuuum?” I was so into what I was doing.
”Will you be ok here if I leave” She asked clearly uncomfortable.
I couldn't answer, ”I'll take your silence as a yes!” She said and left.
”Abby, wait for me!” Chloe said and left too I guess.
”Chloeeeee!” George shouted and the room got quiet.
Things were getting more and more heated, My hands were tangled in his hair. Fred had his hand inside my shirt. I had goosebumps all over my body.
Fred's hands slipped out and went to unbutton my shirt he also moved down to my neck and kissed it. I moaned in pleasure as he had found my weak spot.
My hands went down to his pants, I knew what I wanted and that I wanted it now.
”Jess!” Chloe came into the room and started to shake me.
”What's going on?” I asked groggily.
”You where moaning in your sleep” Chloe said in a none approving tone.
I sat up, I was in Ginny's room with Chloe, Abby, Hermione and Ginny standing next to my bed.
”It was a dream” I said in realization.
”Yeah, and it must have been good. You should've heard the noise you were making!” Chloe said.
I looked at the others and I saw it on their faces, they wanted to hear all about my dream.
”I'm sorry for waking you guys” I said apologetically and laid down again.
”No way Jess, Were not letting you off the hook that easily.” Chloe paused ”So spill it”
Why did she have to be so darn curious?!
”I'm sorry but this is none of your business Chloe” I said and closed my eyes.
I could hear Chloe getting up and going to her bed, so did the others.
I fell into a dreamless deep sleep.
”Wake up Girls!” The boys shouted when they ran into our room.
”Eeeew Get out!” Chloe shouted.
I sat up in my bed and saw that The Twins had started the day with pranking Chloe.
Her bed was filled with plastic slimy worms that were charmed to move.
We got up and did our morning routines.
Me, Chloe, Abby, Fred, George, Harry, Hermione and Ron where the only ones at the breakfast table eating.
I should've figured out that the conversation about my dream would be brought up again, still I was completely taken surprise when Chloe said ”You should've heard this girl last night”
”What?” Ron asked.
I looked up at chloe.
”She must have been having a really good dream, If you know what I mean” She said and nudged Fred who was sitting next to her.
Fred looked at me ”Tell me more”
”Well, she was moaning so loud that she woke us up” Chloe laughed.
”What were you dreaming?” George asked.
I shot Chloe a death glare and turned to george (who was sitting next to me) ”Wouldn't you wanna know” I said flirtatiously.
”What if I do” George said and winked at me.
After breakfast me, abby, chloe and the twins went outside to chill.
”It's so nice here!” I exclaimed and looked out over my surroundings.
”It's a really nice view” Abby said
”Yes indeed” The twins said in the same time and giving me flirtatious looks.
Then there was a car honk, Abby instantly flew up from her spot and ran towards it. It was Oliver. Chloe also got up and followed her which left me alone with the twins.
”So, Jessie” Fred started.
I looked at him.
”There's something we wanted to talk to you about” George said.
”I'm all ears” I said smiling.
”We're both in love with you” They said at the same time.
My eyes grew wide and I looked at them. ”Are you being serious right now?”
They both nodded.
”I... I don't know what to say!” I was totally shocked.
”Well either that you love us both” George said
”Or that you only love one of us” Fred continued.
I got up and said ”Whatever I feel for you aside, How on earth would we do this, A relationship between the three of us? Are you guys really willing to share me with the other?!”
”We know it's not normal, but we wouldn't mind that at all” George said.
”And how we would do it is like we do alot of stuff, we pretend to be the other” Fred said smiling in triumph.
”So you mean that, to the world I'm dating let's say George but the truth is that I'm dating you both and Fred would be impersonating George when he's with me?” I asked
They nodded their heads.
”That's so wrong!” I exclaimed.
Their smiles fell and became sad faces.
”Forget we said anything” Fred said.
They started to walk away from me, it took me a second to realize that I could do that. I loved them both.
”WAIT!” I shouted and ran after them.
They turned around and i threw myself in their arms all of us fell tot he ground (me on top of them).
”This isn't gonna be easy” I stated.
”We know” They both said.
”We're gonna have to fool everyone around us” I said ”and if this goes bad no one can start hating the other”
”We'll make it” Fred said
”This is our Little Dirty Secret” George said
I kissed them both(not at the same time) ad we ran off into the woods surrounding the Burrow. There you can guess what happened ;)
I was happy, both the men I loved were mine.
To the world I only had one but we knew, they loved me I loved them.
I didn't care about anything else than them. We were a happy family.

A year later I stood at the altar with George. Our relationship had become more solid since Fred had died. I was faithful to him until the end. A tear rolled down my cheek as I thought of Fred. But I was happy, George was still here and soon I'd be Mrs. Jessica Weasley.
I knew that wherever fred was he was looking down at us and cheering us on.

A big family was in the cards for us, Fred Jr. the oldest two sets of twins Heilee and Jody, Kellie and Liam, we finished the whole thing off with triplets Tyler, Willow and Greg.
George continued working with the shop, I had my own Magical Clothing store in Diagon Alley a few shops from George.
We took our Dirty Little Secret to the grave, I had one more that I never told anyone.
Fred Jr was not George's child....
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it, let me know if you did.
It warm my <3 and fuels my drive to write.