Status: Currently in process.

Bruised Bodies

Prologue

"Oh shit!" Someone yells from somewhere but Kellin can't place it, can't even recognize the persons voice.
They're all staring, marveling at the pretty boy with a strong arm and the boy clutching at his stomach. It's just a regular day for Kellin, people try to comfort the other boy but Kellin points a finger and say "No one touch him." And no one steps closer.
Kellin liked to be cruel, almost as much as he liked to be alone, at least that's what he keeps telling himself. He sees a girl with medium length blonde hair looking at the boy with sympathy and before she has a chance to say something Kellin points to her too and says;
"Except you." Everyone steps away from her and she looks at Kellin gratefully as she bends over to help the boy.
Kellin would never admit it, but he was a kind person on the inside. The people turned him mean.
Its childish really but the others obeyed and that's all that really mattered.
Kellin tried to walk but the group continued to follow him like they usually did, angering him immediately.
"Class. Now." He's forceful and the group flees, they know better than to go against kellin's word.
He wasn't a bully, no, far from it. He had an abrasive tone when it came to communicating to his peers.
The bell rings and he decides he has better things to do than go to english.
Taking the stairs two at a time, he skips down the long hallways to escape through one of the less guarded doors.
"I need a smoke." he whispers fishing into his school bag for his lighter and his cigarettes.
He spots a boy, a bit shorter than him with medium length hair and a figure that could kill, he's bent over picking up his books, muttering profanities under his breath. Intrigued, he fast-walks over to the boy and helps him with his things, keeping a steady view of his ass.
He hands the papers to the boy and their eyes lock, his blue-green eyes to the boys dark brown eyes. The boy gives him a cocky grin and puts his papers away, standing immediately.
"Hey I'm Vic." He puts his hand out and Kellin looks at it curiously.
"You're supposed to shake it, you do shake hands don't you?" He asks and Kellin blushes, putting his hand in Vic's.
"I don't like to touch other people." He mutters looking anywhere but the attractive boy before him.
"Well you're touching me, I'm honored." He smirks, Kellin pulls away quickly and shrugs.
"So, now that were friends- will you walk me to class?"
♠ ♠ ♠
The newest of fics, I don't know what I'm going to do with this one, actually i do.
-Andria
comments are hella cool.