Status: Currently in process.

Bruised Bodies

No intimacy

"Why is it that every time I'm near you I end up getting dragged into something?" I asked when we we're seated in a booth at Burger King.
"I just have that effect." He said casually, taking a sip from his drink.
"and you have bad taste in men." I said referring to the guy from earlier. The man was slightly attractive but I'm a little too jealous to admit that.
"yeah, since I like you." He said and gave me a smile that went straight to my heart. Fuck, he was messing with me. Why did I have to get involved with him? there were plenty of people at school who would love to date me or even hang out with me and here I was with Vic.
I don't know what it was about him that frustrated me so much. He was so different and mysterious with the way he carried himself but he did it without trying. I was always trying to act all mysterious so everyone would leave me alone but he just did it so naturally and I found myself wanting to know more about him without even noticing. How did this happen? I'm Kellin Quinn, I don't like people. I like to be alone, like to distance myself from others. I did not sign up for this.
He ate all his fries before anything else, then ate half his cheese burger and put it down. That pissed me off. What a waste of food considering that I paid for it, but I kept in my anger because he was still upset. He wasn't really showing how upset he was but I could feel it.
"I know I said I wasn't going to ask but I changed my mind- why was that guy standing in front of the complex looking all mad?" I asked and he groaned. He can groan all he wants, he's going to tell me, whether he likes it or not.
"Okay but you are not allowed to judge, alright?" We'll this was a change of character, maybe he wasn't as bad as I thought.
"Friends don't judge." I said almost too sweetly to be taken seriously and he rolled his eyes at me.
"He's- I mean, we'll um... I'm- you know what, fuck it, I'm just gonna say it. I'm sleeping with him." He said bluntly.
I didn't know what to say to that. How do people even start casual relationships like that? I could feel a pang of jealousy, then anger because what the hell! He's been hitting on me and fucking someone else? Who does he think he is? Leading me on like that! Then again I'm not supposed to be interested in someone like him and I wasn't looking for anyone romantically either so this inner turmoil was redundant.
"That still doesn't explain why he's mad." I said.
"We'll isn't it obvious?!" He exclaimed and I shook my head. Obviously not if I'm asking about it.
"Because he's in love with me." He stated, like I should have already known.
"We'll then he would be the only one." I said playfully. He frowned and looked down, avoiding eye contact.
"whatever, just take me home."
-
That creepy guy wasn't there when I dropped Vic off. He wasn't his usual energetic, annoying self and that was weird but he was home and I couldn't bring myself to care. My phone had vibrating like crazy ever since I left the the fast-food restaurant and I was reluctant to answer it.
"Yeah?" I thought it was vic calling me to tell me he was in trouble but I was wrong.
"Hey Kellin, have you been on twitter lately? There's a lot of shit talking on there about you and the new kid." Jack said and I wondered briefly how he got my number, then again who didn't have my number?
"And who's behind that?" I asked, I was curious as to who would be dumb enough to start talking shit about me? Unless that fight got me "dethroned". Whatever, I would be happier if everyone left me alone.
"Kyle and David mostly, but the thing is..." Jack hesitated and out of all the times he could have stopped talking he chose now.
"What is it?" I practically yelled. I really didn't want to do this today, my muscles still ached from the fight and I just wanted to sleep.
"They're bringing up Brian..." He went silent and I felt a tug at my heart. I wasn't going to feel bad about that though. I wouldn't let myself feel guilty for that. I suddenly wasn't so tired anymore and I was ready for a fight but I knew that there was nothing I could do to fix what happened.
"Okay, thanks Jack. Sit at my table tomorrow and tell me everthing."
-
Vic's pov:
The fight wasn't as bad as I expected- it was worse. If he yelled any louder at me the neighbors would surely call the cops then my brother would be in deep trouble with CPS.
Rian was calling me immature and was telling me how much he cared about me and all that shit so it ended up with really rough make-up sex. After he finished he gave me a chaste kiss and whispered something about me being so damaged before leaving.
I couldn't sleep from the aching that he left behind from his roughness with me. The bruises on my neck, wrists, and hips already starting to form.
I wished that I would have stayed with kellin and convinced him to let me stay with him. I know that he wouldn't expect anything from me. And sure as hell wouldn't need to fuck me in order to love me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've had this finished but I haven't been able to update since I dont have a computer anymore and my phone has been acting up so here it is!
Comments and stuff are rad, ily!
Also, I love Rian a lottttttt so yeah don't hate me!!!!!